You... You're not going to deport me, are you?

>You... You're not going to deport me, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hnnnnnng

If it is so, my place is not of this world.

>put on this blindfold for a sec...

sage

Leave now, sweetie.

Yes, you're going back

Im gonna rape you first

No, I'm not a police officer, though I will be placing a call about your status as a possible illegal. That is, unless you can show me your documents now.

Yep. Get the fuck out beaner. Also you're ugly as shit. Next.

Si

Rape first

Take that disgusting std ridden snatch back to Taco Town Josefina.

He was probably getting her legal papers.

Khajit has green card if you have a fuckable hole

Kek

Yes. You're not as good looking as whites and asians and you're too loud and obnoxious to compensate for that with your personality, which is also probably shitty. Your I.Q. is probably low as well, and you're gonna blow up when you hit 25, which doesn't matter because you'll already have 6 kids with 3 different dads. Your only saving grace is that you're at least easier to ignore than shitty black women, who talk loud and can barely fit down the grocery aisle. Also you can do more jobs than the average nigger, such as working a cash register or being an office clerk. Sorry, but the Latin invasion was 20 years ago, now you're just shitty and annoying.

No, but I would inform the correct authorities, Juanita Carlos Chimichanga the 10000000000000000000000000th. Watch your wet-back.

Fuck all the illegals. Especially South American illegals. Nasty fuckwits, all of them.

Sage.

Wow youre so collol!!!1!1!1

Son of a whore you sound so sad, did women hurt you that much that you cant even take a joke and just play along ?

For the life of me I can't understand how anyone can find this garbage attractive. You people disgust me, for real.

Would a girl like this date a black man?

Talking some sense now juden.

FUck off this is literally 1% of spics

Get the fuck out

The Nose has spoken.

Don't lie she's cute but she's young. Most beaners age like shit and those hairy ass arms are such a turn off.

Are you kidding? This bitch looks like she gives some good ass head

Nah, every user here will probably just take turns raping you in every hole first.
When we're done, we're going to catapult your round n' brown ass over the wall.

child bearing hips means you'll be using them liberally. No Dice

Utter slide thread, but cbf these days

stop tempting me it's only been two days

Yes, bitch is disgusting

Fat.

Deport.

>You better get down on your knees and start sucking this cock or you'll wake up tomorrow morning to ICE bashing your front door down

>For the life of me I can't understand how anyone can find this garbage attractive.
I can't speak for the others, but living in in southern California is what probably caused it for me. I'd say the majority of them are pretty trash tier, but some of the ones I came across in Uni did it for me. Send help kike bro

Now please.send us that tunnel detection system you have in order to help keep people like her out!

Yes, I am. You smell of tacos and doritos.

All brown women are disgusting. They look like dogs.

You have to go back.

this 100%

Wetbacks cause almost all of the traffic and accidents in texas

WOW! so dedicated to the cause a thread was made and then you never came back.

If you responded to the thread and did not
>an aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean.
this mother fucker leave

Stay with it brother

>indio as fuck
sorry but youre going back alejandra

Naw, I won't, but I'll make sure ICE does.

No, she's really not dude, her face is fucked up. Have you ever seen a Russian woman? Now that's cute but ages like shit.
There are 50 year old faggots who probably give better head, as well as some microwaved fruit for fucks sake.

Sorry we have a limit on tacos here

No you win OP, if I knew her in person I wouldn't want her deported

says the jew, ay

Tijuana needs you.

We need to get all the Mexican qts pregnant before we deport them, to spread a little whiteness with them.

THICC latinas can stay

Ay kraut, says the Jew, I don't fuck anything that doesn't have a white phenotype.

Now that I'm positive you're pregnant, yes, I will.
I have better things to do than take care of some half-ling.
Now if my spawn manages to raise the GDP of Mexico I might consider acknowledging him as my predecessor, but for now, ta-ta, good luck, there will be no alimony or child-support. I know you have enough tacos down there, Mexicans are obese as fuck on average.

>this is a 10/10 in tacoland
Yuck. Shes roughly a 5-6, and I'm being positive here

If you're going to make a post like this, at least post a decent looking mexican grill.
>You're not as good looking as whites and asians
>and asians

Jokes on you thot, I'm asexual, and I care about my nation and my people more than any mere pussy. Begone.

i won't deport you as long as you do everything i say and never wear clothes again

It's reverse psychology, dont speak to the jew, his mind games will corrupt your senses
xd

Not if you let me fatten you up more

>asexual
Good Goy and/or nice meme.

the nose knows

Not even joking though...
You're a lawyer, can I get this Mexican girl pregnant without worrying about paying child support? She's only here temporarily.

>jokes on you, I'm retarded
Wew

Only if your brother Juan goes back instead. And he takes a nigger under each arm.

And do so while driving uninsured, because of fucking course they're no insured.

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking kek

yup. bye brownie.