Post your favorite Trump quotes

Post your favorite Trump quotes.
>I've got people down there in Hawaii and they cannot believe what they are finding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
archive.is/X72eH
youtu.be/cjeORm4LMDk?t=1m32s
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16059536/trump-cops-speech-gang-violence-long-island
unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16059536/trump-cops-speech-gang-violence-long-island
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I happened"

Hillary getting put to death.

Kek.

Now that Donald Trump is becoming more trouble than he’s worth to his puppet master Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin is openly and publicly threatening to end Trump’s presidency by pointing out that “Not all US Presidents were able to complete their term in office” (link). Many expect that if and when Putin decides to finish Trump off, he’ll do it by releasing the infamous “Pee Pee Tape.” This comes in light of timely new information that says three different sources have confirmed the tape.

"you'd be in jail."

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

There's no fucking "pee pee tape." If there was, do you not think the Clintons could have obtained it and used it to win the election? Of course they could have, they have more resources and connections than anyone else on the planet. If it existed, we'd have seen it. Period.

It will be the climax of his impeachment campaign after the stock market crash has been blamed on him. Wait for it.

even if there is a tape of him buying whores to piss on a bed, or piss in his face what the fuck would it matter at this point in time? we live in a culture that advocates turning 2 year old boys into girls, teen magazines that teach kids how to get fucked in the ass, news papers that advocate paedophilia as lifestyle choices.. honestly who would even care if trump liked getting pissed on? if anything it would just be a joke for a few weeks and then it would get stale and people would move on.

Why do you think he pardoned Sheriff Joe

>It will be the climax of his impeachment campaign

Do you have any clue how impeachment in this country works, you fucking foreigner.

>"It shouldn't be found out by one of my internet people"

Refering to Sup Forums during the campaign.

By him stepping back.

>Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated

By him stepping back.

To think, if he was a liberal this would have been retweeted 10 million times with "yasssssss slay"

>"I'm with you."
Turned that cunt's whole ad campaign around with one statement, and really spoke volumes about him running for the sake of the country instead of his own self-interests.

Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.
-Donald Trump

>We're going to make our country great again.

That was literally invented by Sup Forums

There are so many good ones

Libs will praise him for being so open minded and the piss tape will unite the USA.

Cept pee pee tape was invented by this Sup Forums user.
archive.is/X72eH

God i hope they didn't kill this kid, his twitter was erased shortly after and I wouldn't put it past deepstate to kill a kid to prevent it ever being traced back to him. You people are fucking evil incarnate, you shills are protecting the most evil worms to ever exist, congrats your lower than worms in the dirt. Fuck off faggot.

build the wall

"And I — you know, I think I — you know, look, just don't quote me on this unless it happens, but I think we have a pretty good shot."

"You used to call me on the cellphone"
-Donald John Trump, 2015

youtu.be/cjeORm4LMDk?t=1m32s

A classic

Ok CNN

"We have seen — and, by the way, General, as you know, James “Mad Dog” — I shouldn’t say it in this room — Mattis. Now, there’s a reason they call him “Mad Dog Mattis” — he never lost a battle. Always wins them and always wins them fast. He’s our new Secretary of Defense who will be working with Rex. He’s right now in South Korea, going to Japan, going to some other spots. And I’ll tell you what, I’ve gotten to know him really well. He’s the real deal. We have somebody who’s the real deal working for us, and that’s what we need. So, you watch. You just watch."

"Nobody has ever said it before. I say it all the time. Somebody said, what cards do you have? I said, very simple -- trade. We are being absolutely devastated by bad trade deals. We have the worst of all trade deals is with China."

"There is a chance that we can do a solar wall. We have major companies looking at that. Look, there's no better place for solar than the Mexico border -- the southern border. And there is a very good chance we can do a solar wall, which would actually look good. But there is a very good chance we could do a solar wall."

"He referred to my hands, if they are small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there is no problem. I guarantee."

Trump in recent 'Law and Order' speech to police officers

>“When you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?”

Did he really say that holy shit

Yes

Source: vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16059536/trump-cops-speech-gang-violence-long-island

Archived it for you
unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16059536/trump-cops-speech-gang-violence-long-island

>Somebody is doing the raping Don

needs a verrit code

When did all this happen? Did he stop tweeting?