CHRISTFAGS BTFO!!!!!11

youtu.be/-JMF6hkOnmY
HOW WILL CHRISTFAGS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

PROVE JESUS WAS RESURRECTED, PRO TIP: YOU FUCKING CAN'T AND YOUR GAY RELIGION IS FUTILE!

easy on the drugs kikel, or better yet, up the dosage

Here's hoping that you get urethra cancer. Goodnight

Bible is literal documentation of his resurrection. If you don't like that, prove that the Bible is false.

B T F O
T
F
O

and yet no one will die from this picture. But if that was muhammad a building would be bombed somewhere.

>calls someone a kike
>Jesus was a jew
Hmmmmmm

Bible is false, if not, prove it ain't false.
Pro tip: you can't!
Also Jesus is a myth and not a historical figure! BTFO

The bible wasn't meant to be taken literally
If you DO take it literally, you are a moron

>Prove a negative.
Not how debate works. Kys underage.

Jesus was a man, and a God, i dont think the fact that he was born to a Jewish woman matters at that point, and dont confuse the hebrews with modern jews, it makes you look like an ass and a shill

Please prove to me that the entire Bible wasn't meant to be taken literally. Were the 10 commandments just a thought experiment?

CHRISTFAGS BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

the romans conquered judea, and made a list of all slaves/subjects, he was on that list

Bible is false proven by the video, science, reason and logics faggot

DESTROY A 2000 YEAR TRADITION WITH THIS 8 MINUTE VIDEO I JUST MADE

link?

cant btfo my holy Christian penis

What do you got against Christians my dude?
Mostly Muslims fucking kids nowadays anyhow.

Show list, christfag or be BTFO'd
>pro tip: you can't

Btw here is link, christfag

its in the fucking vatican library, if you want to read it go there and ask,

and no, the sharpie is not an instrument

Prove validity christfag
Pro tip: YOU CAN'T

So I'll just suppose that I'm the only one who watched the video and point out that the author was actually arguing that Christianity was true. OP, did you even watch the video you posted?

He also said
in reply to a comment defending Christianity. OP is underage and has a disorder. Report and sage.

Religion is the ultimate comfort for brainlets and normalfags.

>"b-but faith is all about believing in god with no proof! it's his test for us!"
If your god devotes your existence to painfully insisting he's there while you suffer then he is a shit god.

>"haha you guys CAN'T prove gods not real!!"
Can you prove he is? The burden of proof is on those who insist that a God exists.

>"b-buh.... b-but.... f-f-fedora! neckbeard! loser fat stupid!!!!"
Not an argument.

No, but the title says enough to ABSOLUTELY BTFO CHRISTFAGS!!!11

saying ''pro tip: you can't'' doesn't actualy prove your point it just makes you look like a moron, come back after you finish the shilling school, how i miss the days when they actualy put some effort into their shittposting

Jesus never died on the cross. It was somebody else. When he resurfaced, it seemed like he resurrected.

There is more evidence that God created the Universe than there is to explain the (((Big Bang))). Off to plebbit for you

Exactly, the normalfags who believe in magic sky fairies are the same retards who don't even like Rick and Morty or go on Reddit.com

BOI ABSOLUTELY BTFO CHRISTFAGS

and to qoute the op retard where is your proof?

In this moment, I am euphoric, not because of some phony god's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence!

>did creation happen suddenly or because of circumstances beyond our understanding?
>no lol this epic sky jew created everything and got bored after a few years of watching arabs die in the desert and decided to leave people to their own devices