Buy a gun

Gentle reminder you can purchase an AR 15 rifle for around $399-499 basic bitch variants.

I feel it is a duty of every single American to be armed and ready to protect themselves, their property, and if need be the Nation as a whole. It saddens me deeply to see every single day anti-gun politicians demonizing and casting blame on the very thing that insured our freedom from Britain's rule and began our country.

Be it SHTF or Antifa invasion or a silly zombie apocalypse. I personally feel far safer if everyone was armed and ready to do what is right rather then be unarmed an simple sheep ready for slaughter.

Why don't you spend your available funds into a rifle Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gun.deals/product/del-ton-echo-316-ar-15-carbine-556-nato-16-30-rd-44999
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its more than $500. That kind of money will get you a shitty pistol.

gun.deals/product/del-ton-echo-316-ar-15-carbine-556-nato-16-30-rd-44999

Ok this isn't a S&W model but I got mine during a sale. It is like shopping around labor day and black friday. You can always find better deals.

Point is you can have a functional Ar 15 rifle for $400

Because I live in california. We can't even carry loaded weapons, so if someone tries to rob or murder you, you have to say "please excuse me while i load my gun, chamber a round, take the safety off, aim, and fire"

In my state every nature born citizens has the right to conceal carry without any license or training.

You're lucky. I really don't understand what the point of carrying unloaded is though, can you imagine if your CC is a revolver? It's madness.

>I really don't understand what the point of carrying unloaded is though
A lot of concealed carry holders are afraid of an accidental discharge. It is incredibly unlikely but how would you feel if your gun when off in it's holster and killed and innocent person while you were at a restaurant. Barring a miracle you avoid jail time your conceal carry privileges are forever revoked and you have to live with the knowledge you kill someone. A tiny insignificant twitch of the right thumb to prevent this is acceptable in a lot of peoples eyes.

Buy a featureless AR-15 you won't even need a bullet button

I'm in Cali. Do regular gun shops carry them in my state? If not how can I get my hands on one? I'm not interested in crafting one.

I don't have a gun, but if I'm going to buy one, I'd buy an ak47 or ak74.

Also if you bought a featureless AR-15 you wouldn't even need to register it as a assault rifle.

Yes you can go to a pawn shop that sells guns and ask for a featureless AR-15.

What exactly should I expect with a FeatureLess AR?

And if SoCal would just slide off into the ocean you wouldn't need to get a featureless AR-15.

I said unloaded, not safety off and one in the chamber. In CA, that means no magazine in the gun, they have to be kept separate.

Cool, will look into it.

It would not have a pistol grip it would not have a adjustable stock it would be adjusted and then stay in place. and I'm not sure what it is called but you can see the thing in the op picture the grip on the barrel would not be like that but you can have other grips though. What that would allow you to do is not have to register it as an assault rifle and you would not need a bullet button.

Technically AK is superior firearm for Race War but there are a lot of AR & parts in USA and ammunition. Furthermore a lot of AR and ammo will be taken from police and military pigs who choose to serve Jew.

It also would not have a collapsible stock.

I'll make sure to give SoCal that suggestion.

What can I get for 53$ ?

your looking for something like this, and don't forget your 10rd mag.

>I hate living in california

They have many stocks some that are even very similar to pistol grips.

Pepper spray and tasteful skirt.

You should buy a gun.
And you should also have it chambered in something 30 cal or higher

What is the idea here? Changing the grip angle by 30 degrees and attaching the stock at a different point makes it less deadly?
This really drives home how absolutely fucking pantsu on head retarded liberals are.

Fact that many overlook: Race War + SHTF scenario will involve medium-long range shooting mostly and hunting if required. Many overlook that.

some pipe, a nail, some shot gun shells and a chicom red dot off ebay

Well the point is if you want to keep these then you need to register it as an assault rifle, so they are trying to get everyone to register their AR-15 as an assault rifle they don't really want you to make in featureless.

It's a combination of liberals not knowing how things work, and conservatives trying anything possible to skirt around the absolute letter of the law. But yes, a good summary is liberals are retarded.

Everyone should be in favor for gun rights. It's the only reason I vote republican.

kek

Fun fact, carrying a stolen gun in the commission of a crime is a misdemeanor with $50 fine payable at the time of arrest. Carrying an unlicensed handgun is a crime in the state of California.
>Obtain unregistered handgun
>Carry
>If stopped, claim you stole it
>Pay $50 and be on your way

I don't have any motherfucking available funds

And they want people to register them so... they can ban them later.

Yes because assault rifles are illegal in California lol.

You would be charged for both

You'd also be in possession of stolen goods which is a Felony

>buying 5.56
enjoy bouncing off blades of grass amerinigger, 7.62 or go home