I really can't blame the general public for hating Trump when this is how all of their news is presented to them

I really can't blame the general public for hating Trump when this is how all of their news is presented to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kw9TOPnXFw
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=5N58WTwQ48Q
themarshallproject.org/2016/07/15/the-strange-death-of-jose-de-jesus#.y2foV7yGA
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, kick the ungrateful little fucks back
youtube.com/watch?v=7kw9TOPnXFw

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

the 2016 election was a major turning point in that the normal media tactics no longer work.
After lying so massively via poll after poll that Hillary will win, they are entirely discredited.
People find their own news now and can spot bullshit miles away.
Trump's decision to end DACA and leave it up to congress will be widely lauded and as popular as withdrawing from the Paris Climate Boondoggle

hope they suffer the rest of their miserable lives, eventually getting murdered by another spic in the narco war

get out of the us, you subhuman beaners.

well it's kind of hard to expect people to have any sympathy when they do shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5N58WTwQ48Q

you want to come to my country then turn around and talk about how much you hate it but then cry when your ass gets sent back to the country you claim to love so much. fuck you. you came uninvited and you can fucking leave

Don't be sad, all those little taco goblins will finally be reunited with their family soon

or wear shit like this
>pic related

why should have I have any sympathy again?

>Dreamers
I hate the word with a passion, if you want to be American, apply for citizenship the moment you can and stay legally.

You know that people die AS A RESULT of ICE detention too, right?
themarshallproject.org/2016/07/15/the-strange-death-of-jose-de-jesus#.y2foV7yGA

i have a theory that these garbage videos are all just a ploy to get people to actually despise the libcucks against trump's deportation policies and want to make them look like child manipulating cringeworthy psychos

nobody asked them to come to the US illegally

they are afraid that they are gong to have to get a job, they want the easy life just like parents, well here they are going to have to work

I miss the days when the news was at least slightly impartial. Nowadays they all tell you "Trump did X ...and how that's a bad thing". Nobody makes their own judgement.

what is dreamers program

They had to wake up some time I guess.

The "DREAM ACT" was originally sent up in 2001 you fucking ridiculous bitter virgin faggots.

This is before America realized that millennial white men would be such giant useless pussies that would blame wasting their lives playing video games and then not being able to deal with reality on niggers, jews and women.

America used to love immigrants because they worked hard and weren't coddled little dipshit. That's why you hate them, right? You want what they worked hard for AND to be a coddled little dipshit...

It's not Jews, or women, or Dreamers, or niggers or Spics...it's you. You are why you're a fucking failure.

As if Trump voters aren't the epitome of sub-humans. Do you also want to date your daughter?

Who knows, you could be right. Those videos were made to piss off whites by design, I don't see how they could think releasing these just before the elections was a good idea, unless they wanted more Trump supporters.

The Dreamers got a harsh awakening.

> incest and possibly pedophilia reference

Muslims didn't vote for Trump tho, mostly.

We never liked immigrants. Only Jews not liberals did

So what are you? A butthurt spic or a kike?

we have enough niggers as it is, we don't need anymore. unlike a lot of people I don't hate all mexicans, I just hate the ones raised here. they are straight nigger tier.

>America used to love immigrants because they worked hard and weren't coddled little dipshit.

America still loves immigrants, LEGAL immigrants. Illegals all need to go back

So much spin language. They are illegal immigrants. That's it. Even my cucked country would label them and treat them as such. How can the US, a country with far more sovereignty than mine, have legit issues about addressing this? Stop rewarding foreign illegals by giving them the ability to legally work and study in the first place. All you're doing is encouraging it.

America is hypocritical when it comes to people that come here without papers.
On the one hand, there are laws against it.
On the other hand, employers enthusiastically employ these people, who work for next to nothing in shitty conditions without complaining, because they don't want to get fired / deported.
And all Americans benefit massively by their being here, in the form of lower prices for goods and services.

You see Oikos-chan, Obama had a great idea. Take all the anchor babies and grant them special privileges. He couldn't give them actual green cards, so he just pretended like they have green cards. Then instead of bothering Congress about it, he just declared the anchor babies to be legal. They could then in turn sponsor their illegal parents who dropped them on the hot Texas sand after crossing the border. Trump thought this was a bad idea because he is a racist.

Is Trump making USA white again?

the liberal media. it went from illegal alien until that became offensive than illegal immigrant, then undocumented worker to just immigrant.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
There are ELEVEN MILLION unauthorized immigrants in the USA.
If Trump deported all of them, the economy would crash. Hell, if he deported only 10% of them, it would cost millions of dollars to do so and the economy would crash.
Admit it, America needs these workers.

I seriously doubt it. He could build Rome again in a day. But nope. That'd be too special. That'd be too great. Can't have that. Because planet earth has to suck all the time and black people use my basketball hoop without asking.
REEEEEEEEEE
just dew it Kim.....

No some Mexicans are white.

Plus this would only affect 800k people.
And it's not deporting them, all is they are no longer protected, and may be deported.

and Americans massively benefited from suppressed wages. you do you that when you have a surplus of something the value goes down right? labor like everything else is a commodity, so when you have a constant stream of cheap labor it allows you to keep wages low. so yeah the America public really benefited from that one. most people can only enjoy those lower prices because they charge everything. so yeah stagnant wages and personal debt. a huge benefit

let's not even talk about the cost in welfare and services provided especially for them. or even the crime they commit.

who the fuck cares about these lucky ungrateful shits

HEIL TRUMP

HEIL OUR PEOPLE

GOD BLESS AMERICA

good old remoaner fear mongering, right here in the US

Can I ask what he's done or said in regards to ending birth tourism? I'm an American expat, but I personally know 2 fucking Chinese that are doing it in California as we speak and despite reporting the one of them whose name and passport number I did know to Homeland Security, based on her WeChat, they haven't done shit. The other ones husband has nonchalantly informed me that going to America to steal citizenship for children is now a permissible reason for some immigration officers. Shit is fucking enraging; if they weren't necessary connections for my work, I swear I would pull some shit.

>welfare they can't get that senpai
>I'll give you services, but don't forget they pay taxes too.

>Economy completely crashes in 2008
>Govt hides/manipulates statistics since to make it seem like it's been improving
>Only jobs being created in meaningful numbers are service industry jobs highschoolers should be doing
>Our dollar continues to grow weaker
>Gas, food, clothes, rent etc cost continues to grow as result
>Wages stay the same
>Jobs have little to no upward mobility
Yeah man, people not working hard enough is why the middle class is gone.

whitey got pretty good fertility rates in the US though?

You don't need to do much to atleast flatten the demographic change.

Here is the thing, there are benefit and disadvantages to keeping dirt-cheap immigrant labor. Enough people agree to look the other way because they think they'll reap the benefits and let someone else deal with the inconvenience of suppressed wages, increased crime, increased taxes and demand on housing and social services, ...

The people with the most suppressed wages are the unauthorized immigrants.
Want to raise their wages? Make them all citizens so that they don't fear organizing a union and demanding better pay and working conditions.
Many of them have lived here for over 10 years and have been productive members of American society for all that time. They want to be in America. They're loyal to America. Why not give them citizenship?

Cutting in line basically.

> welfare they can't get that senpai
They have access to a bunch of social services and benefits
>I'll give you services, but don't forget they pay taxes too.
Fuck that, someone will post the graph showing they're consume more benefits than they pay taxes, they're almost as bad as niggers. White people and a few minorities are net contributors, niggers and spics are a tax burden for everyone else to carry.

Because fuck everyone that emigrated legally, amirite?

lmao fucking illegals sent them back to their home states not here

welfare they do get, sorry to tell you that but it's true. LA alone made 1.3 billion in welfare payouts to illegals in just 2 years.

they're a net fiscal drain on the economy. the drain is 65k a year per illegal whereas deporting only cost 10k per illegal.

ikr look at the pic they choose.
Hey how about pic related instead?

Yeah there is a huge spike in white birth rates. I remember when an anonymous posted stating that there will be a white spike birthrate because whites have kids later in life. Millennials are now in there 30s and settling down. With this and the Mexicansecond getting deported we shouldo see a change. Pray this happens or we are fucked.

making them citizens wouldn't raise wages. I'll make this real simple so you can understand. when you have a lot of something the value of it goes down.

a lot of workers (LABOR) means the value of it goes down. the value of labor is measured through wages.

so if you have a lot of workers because they flood in here then wages will stay low because the availability of it.

if they want to be US citizens then they should do it the right way and apply, like every other legal immigrant. how is any of this hard to understand?

I can't fucking stand how they all use their hands. Cringe.

I'm an expert on immigration and I can tell that those individuals are all dreamers

just among conservative whites. white liberals are the ones bringing the numbers down.

how much do you think we could pimping this out in tijuana she looks strong, probably take two or three at a time. charge maybe 200 pesos each and you're looking at decent money. it's not like she's ever going to amount to much in life anyway. might as well get some use out of her.

I'm a trump supporter and I hate Mexicans but this is bad news. These kids are paying for the sins of their fathers which is always bad. Why should they be punished for something they had no say in? Next thing you know people will say we have to pay reparations for slavery - it's something we had no say in but our forefathers supported it.

>make them citizens so they can be in unions and demand more money
>get fired for trying this
>let more illegals in to fill in
>now have more "legal" foreigners who are unemployed and on welfare + more illegals

like democratic pottery

yada yada yada
they should apply legally even though there's no chance we would accept them because they're not skilled enough but let's employ them anyway because people who are here legally don't want to work for the shitty wages that we want to give them
blah blah blah

You can make a stronger argument for slaves by that logic

Technically the children do. But that's the fault of the government, allowing it to be frank.

>bitter virgin

You forgot to say "beta." It says "beta" right there in the script, dude! Get your shit together.

>It's not Jews, or women, or Dreamers, or niggers or Spics

Do you know how it's obvious you're a kike? Your people are supposed to be clever, so I leave it to you to figure out.

I wonder if she'd fuck a donkey? i'd give an extra 50 pesos to see that. she'd be helping pump money into the mexican economy

Dreamers got woke

Those look like Natives, not Mexicans.

sounds good to me. i hate the idea of having to find white people to clean my toilet and mow my lawn. they might start asking for real money and i'll have to try to figure out how to do these things myself. apparently the only people capable of doing these things are mexicans.

if they were gone the wages would go up. less labor means that employers would have to pay more. i tried to explain to you but it seems to have gone over your head entirely.

and if they are unskilled why should they be here in the 1st place?

but only one group really wins and we nose who that is

she'll fuck the donkey. you don't have to worry about that.

No.

now that's the kind of cultural enrichment i can respect. just as long as it's in tj

>FOX News doesn't exist
>Right-wing radio doesn't exist

I do hate what Mexicans have done to my home, but Taco Trucks do make delicious food....

Good thing we have the recipes now.

I just saw the video and one of them said something like "we were here before".
Do they actually think they are american indians ?
Don't they know they have like 70% spanish ancestry ?

Don't explain it to me, explain it to all the people employing the unauthorized immigrants.
They'll laugh in your face and tell you that they're going to keep on employing them because they're cheap.
Oh, and while you're at it, please explain to Americans that your plan will make all their goods and services more expensive.

Excellent idea for a thread.

>Dreamers

1. they won't laugh because hiring illegals is technically illegal. they'd never openly admit or ICE would be on their asses.
2. haven't you heard about technology? you know like self serve kiosk in mcdonald's shit like that? it cuts down on the need for labor (that just one example)

sorry cholo but you have to go home and actually work for a living. you're mexican brothers will treat you real well.

It's worse than anchor babies. Anchor babies are at least actual citizens since the y are born here.

DACA is essentially amnesty with the added benefit of subsidised college. It's worse than anchor babies.

they're fucking nigger tier idiots adopting the whole WE WUZ KANGS shit but more like WE WUZ WARRIORS ESSE

You mean when the (((media))) constantly lies?

youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc

Pls respond

yeah OP needlessly ruining KIDS lives is super popular

>They want to be in America. They're loyal to America.

Yet they refuse to learn our language, or assimilate, and when they inevitably are granted citizenship will vote against our country's best interests. No, they don't love the US, they just want to work here and ship the money back to their families in Mexico.

What's "our language"? English? There have been people speaking Spanish and French in America for hundreds of years.
Are you going to go to Louisiana and tell the Cajuns to stop speaking French?

>What's "our language"? English?
Yes. English has always been our primary language, which is to be expected since we started out as English colonies. There's an expectation in other countries for you to know or learn the native tongue if you stay there, even if there are small communities made up of people from other backgrounds - except the US.

I fail to see what point you're trying to make. I assume you take offense at my pointing out reality.

>I'm a trump supporter and I hate Mexicans but this is bad news. These kids are paying for the sins of their fathers which is always bad. Why should they be punished for something they had no say in? Next thing you know people will say we have to pay reparations for slavery - it's something we had no say in but our forefathers supported it.

They are going back to their country, and we pay the ticket. They are not paying anything. How come being sent back to your home country, where you are citizen, and you are not being prosecuted or anything like it, is a punishment? They are not US citizens, have no visa, so they go back. The dream is over. They are proud Mexicans, they should thank us for sending them back with no cost. Mexico is a fine nation of fine people. You racist much?

They were brought as children here, went to schools here, speak English better than most redneck retards, and are fully Americanized. How dumb are you?

Business leaders want them not because they're virtue signaling, but because they work hard and aren't whiny little white cuck losers who blame others for failure.

They've never been to Mexico, you're assuming they're all from there you fucking half-wit, and many of the probably only speak English since they came here as infants and it's their first language.

Jesus Christ how much of a failure are you, that you have to blame others for it?

lol no

Most live in Mexican communities and b the US and so certainly speak Spanish. It's the nature of their living as a class of foreign invaders.