Signs You Have A Great Woman

I'm soon to be married to my beautiful pure HUWHITE, redpilled woman, and I was reminded last night of her loyalty:

> Out to dinner
> Speaking to a married woman with a textbook spineless beta husband
> She gives me attitude for "white privilege"
> I shut her down
> She tries throughout the evening to see if she can get my woman to disagree with me
> My woman sees what she's doing and gives her the sweetest of sweet smiles and agrees enthusiastically with everything I say, partly to piss off the other woman
> Other woman runs out of ways to sow misery and discord
> Evening ends on a high note

I'm pretty sure you're all familiar with the canonised 50 signs of sluttiness:

returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut
returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut

So what do you think are signs of a marriageable woman? These are at the top of my list:

> Pure European aka HUWHITE (hat-tip to Jarod Taylor)
> Virgin before meeting me
> Loyal
> Honest
> Genuinely tries to be kind and patient
> Keeps a clean home
> Enjoys cooking and cooks well
> Keeps fit
> Christian or otherwise traditional
> Hates niggers, nigger music, nigger dancing, etc.
> Hates Islam
> Hates feminists
> Hates Leftists in general
> No smoking
> No drugs
> Doesn't watch TV
> No tattoos

What do you look for?

Pic very much related

Virgins make lousy wifes

Why don't Roosh get himself a woman and some kids? Maybe he should stop making list and finding himself a woman instead.

>Virgins make lousy wifes
> wifes

Can't even blame that on autocorrect.

Anyway, enjoy your post-wall roasties, STDs and all...

where does this meme come from?
I bet a fucking jew started it in the 80s.

>Why don't Roosh get himself a woman and some kids? Maybe he should stop making list and finding himself a woman instead.

If there is anyone on Earth who is an expert on stupid sluts, it would be that sandnigger.

nice blog faget

All kidding aside, there is a reason a woman’s virginity has been a value in almost every culture ever. Not only was her father trying to make her more appealing for the suitors, but he knew that she would be able to enjoy the marriage more herself. There’s a reason the #NoHymenNoDiamond on Twitter has resonated.

A 15-year-old girl may think it’s a good life decision to sleep with the captain of the football team, but since when do teenagers know what they want in life? Kids complain that they aren’t sure what they want to do for a career while making irrevocable decisions about whom they share their bodies with.

>t. Roastie

All kidding aside, there is a reason a woman’s virginity has been a value in almost every culture ever. Not only was her father trying to make her more appealing for the suitors, but he knew that she would be able to enjoy the marriage more herself. There’s a reason the #NoHymenNoDiamond on Twitter has resonated.

A 15-year-old girl may think it’s a good life decision to sleep with the captain of the football team, but since when do teenagers know what they want in life? Kids complain that they aren’t sure what they want to do for a career while making irrevocable decisions about whom they share their bodies with.

sounds good ausbro... just don't forget, she is still a woman...

i'm on vacation in spain and while it has been a quite shitty trip, it has been helpful in redpilling my wife.

pics or she's ugly and none of that matters

As if I'd share a picture of my woman with you pillowfuckers

Someone post women hate photos so I can justify my having what OP has

You're not fooling anyone, José, even with your trips.

>out to dinner with your average wife
>see stacy and chad

guys my wife is so kind and patient and pure
she hates niggers, leftists, islam and feminists. she can cook and clean like any 12 year old. i'm not going to post a pic of her because i want you to image she's more beautiful and amazing than she really is.

One rule: No paint.

No face paint. No hair paint. No skin paint. A girl who avoids paints and powders, creams and dyes. A girl who doesn't obsess over mirrors, who has milking skills and barn-raising skills, cooking sewing and cleaning skills. Who uses her value in society as her bargaining chip, not simply her "look".

I want a girl who can look an old man in the face and still smile. I want a girl who can smile with her own old face without fretting about botox or jewdick creme. I want to know she is happy from seeing her smile, doing activity she enjoys, not from sitting on a selfie-shelf like a doll. Not from fauxbook friends. The happiness you get when you live outdoors on three good meals.

I know her name. I know where she lives. I know she wants to marry me. the last time I saw her was 8 years ago. We both have financial expectations that are not met, and most days I'd rather just sit in my own filth and smoke drugs. I could say she understands me, because it was her own words, but I'd be lying. I think she feels invalidated by the way I hold off. It offends her that I worry she could turn into a psychopath at any time and ruin my life... I'm just used to women like that. She doesn't care how degenerate I am right now, she only cares about the day she gives up running the bar: will her man be there or not? Did he save or did he spend? I'll tell you now: she was insulted that I had lost my virginity and was saving herself. She decided not to save herself. She is not a virgin anymore.

We still talk. But I don't still dream. I have a feeling this love story has a sad ending.

Mine complies with my scat fetish. She's even eaten my poop and shits in my mouth. The brown pill is the ultimate redpill.

This. Too boring.

You sound like a complete asshole. The one thing you did right was stay the fuck away from her.

Look for these 7 qualities in women
Chastity
Temperance
Charity
Diligence
Patience
Kindness
Humility

Of course she is ugly,good looking women are tough to handle and expensive,do you think the faggot op would be capable neough to have a 10/10 turned howsewife.No.

>New cars are boring and terrible
>Buy a used taxicab instead. Much more fun.

If virgins make lousy wives then how come they divorce at far lower rates then sluts?

Good job m8, happy for you.
I was engaged, 6 months ago she cheated and I found out and threw her shit out of my house and told her to fuck off. Got arrested because apparently that's mischief. Cost me 3k to get the charges dropped.
She proceeded to fuck every guy she knew and ran across country and moved in with some new guy who didn't know she was a slut/whore.

I'm not getting into an actual relationship ever again, I'm just going to do my own thing. Women are so fucked and I'm way too damaged to ever be okay with dating one of the few good ones. I'd ruin her.

>proved loyalty
>at dinner with some dweebs
>oh the trials and tribulations!

Tell us more about her hard knock life. Will she stick by you if (through no fault of your own and due to shitty circumstances) you end up in the legal system? What if you lose your home? Lose everything? Get cancer and need to be literally nursed back to health at home? The fuck do you children know about life or loyalty? And linking to that cancer which is that sandnigger Daryush. You're a faggot, OP, as always.

>t.roastie

Great response

Thanks leafbro, I'm sorry for your misfortune.
You did the right thing by chucking her out.
She's the damaged goods, you're not, so don't rule out a decent woman in the future.

Bro, you do you even woman?
If you don't understand the significance of a woman standing up for you, then I'm afraid there's not much hope for you.

Also:
> muh impossible standard

And also:
Yes, she would stand by me, she's already proven that you presumptuous assclown

>your impossible standard
my reality
archive your links in the future, fag.

I remember reading this, Now I'm dating a polish chick who despises nonwhites.

>So what do you think are signs of a marriageable woman? These are at the top of my list:
My woman is all of those things except white. She is Asian. I love her to death. Virgin when we met, a Christian convert due to recent events (father died), and the sweetest girl imaginable. She wears no makeup except the occasional lipstick. She wants to cook for me, and even told me she wants to start making me lunch boxes for work. She distrusts blacks and says she can't understand them half the time. She likes that I have guns to protect her, even though she doesn't want to handle them herself. She has explicitly told me she wants a family and children and that if I didn't want that then it would be a deal breaker.

Bottom line is find yourself a Christian virgin with traditional values.

My gf fits most of the things on that list. Only thing my chick misses out on is is that she's on the fat side of chubby, but honestly I'm a total aspie and she still loves despite all of the weird shit that I do, so I don't really care.
She cooks and cleans and keeps house even though she works full time as a nurse, believes in a traditional family, is Christian. Only reason why I haven't just married her is because I'm still finishing school, but it'll be up and coming.
Good job on finding a good one OP. I'm pretty thankful I'm not still a kissless virgin like I was 2 years ago.

bump

Race mixing is a tough one ancap bro, but it's a personal choice. I'm very glad my woman is my race, but a Christian Asian virgin with strong values is very tough to pass up in this day and age.
I wish you well.

Good for you m8. Get her to look into Mark's Daily Apple, maybe it'll help.
Otherwise you've done well for yourself.
Good luck for marriage in the future

Not this one?

And what value do you bring to the relationship besides your colorful stories and expanded sphincter?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Virgins make the best wives

women are chameleons
you think you know that girl you're "soon to be married to" but you dont have the slightest clue who she really is
as long as she has a vested interest in playing the part of the good marriageable girl, that's the appearance she will serve you
she will believe in her own character she's acting out, too
you'll only get to know her once she has no need to pretend anymore
once you knocked her up
once "your" children will be out of their diapers
once she got from you everything she could
then you'll get a glimpse of female nature, dumbo
this is why chaperoning exists
this is why arranged marriaged exist
because you cant trust the girl to show you what she is deep down
her whole (social) life consists of deception
she's a walking uterus with no other brains than simple survival programs
or rather, she does have most everything a guy has, but she has no need to use that because her uterus makes her valuable, provided for and protected, provided she can dupe a moron like you into believing she is worth committing to
even if she were, the western State you live under makes her worthless by allowing her to ruin you with no ill consequences for herself
you're just the 10 billionth moron to fall for the vaginal jew

>t. pic- based Saudi
Do you guys have nukes?

STOP MAKING ME ASSOCIATE DELICIOUS FOOD WITH DISGUSTING WOMEN REEEEE
I USED TO LIKE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES

Kek, roasties BTFO

>teh gay joke, so funny and original, that will show them!
Quit projecting, OP. I just described what value I brought to the relationship.

fake news

because nobody wants them!!!
DUH
OP in 2 months
>t. pussybrainwashed
marrying a girl means marrying her whole family and people
you wanna marry ching chongs?
you sure?
get outta here
OP YOU ARE AN I-DI-OT
come back to us in a few months when your princess ruined your naive ass who's begging to be walked over

if iran has nukes then we do too

Then he should easily be able to find a non-stupid slut to marry.

your fiancée must have a good relationship with her parents. Her father must be a strong masculine role model and her mother must be a dutiful strong feminine role model.

Gook loving Racemixing weeb faggot. Too much of a bitch to get a white women. You're a disgrace to the white race.

Larper.
Nobody in real life talks about white privlidge outside of arts and the social sciences departments. Especially to strangers.

And fuck, I didn't see that you linked roosh v. Yes you're definitely a larping virgin. Kys larper.

Even if not a larper, he can take this sacharine thread to r9k or what have you. Scrolling through catalog, trying to see my fellow autists comment on recent events. Not trying to see basic bitches pedestalized. Stood up for him at dinner - lel. Almost an insult to those of us who actually had a difficult life and had their loyalty tested in a no-nonsense kind of way. Yes, I'm a bitter cunt. But OP is still a faggot.

>tfw no nazi wife

Kek, she's just manipulating you retard to get trustworthy and comfortable with her, you'll be back on the_redpill within two months, maybe even /r9k/.

I bet you like used condoms more too

I had a 21yo virgin gf for a year who left me because I wasn't some disney dude apparently. She was raised by a single mom doe.

This is hard pill to swallow. Had to shoved down my throat.

This. It's not some edgy meme, it's just true.

Careful, a woman who cannot close her mouth when she should, wont close her legs when she should either.

The sad truth is that you can do EVERYTHING right and still end up divorced and forced to pay child support. A lot of women know exactly what they're doing when they pretend to be red-pilled. In 9/10 cases probably don't get married in the first place

Where do I find a wife like this? I'm the only guy under 40 in church and other women I know aren't exactly wife material.

Elle a du goûter le sauvage, nous devrions tous renoncer aux femmes blancs pour qu'elles puissent expérimenter avec le BBC

yeah but you can reduce the possibility for divorce a lot.
The whole "half the marriages end in divorce" is only the nations average.
If you are a white man, marry a black woman, that reduces it enormously (hardest pill to swallow).
Go into STEM and marry a woman from there, among STEM majors the mEngineer-fEngineer pairings have a divorce rate of just 7%.
Be well off (but not super rich) and marry a girls of similar background. Of course that will probably require you do get rid of at least some "redpills" (which are anything but).

By now with all those tricks combined you are at a probability of divorce of less than 1%. Also keep in mind that, baring mental issues, divorces generally do not happen at random, there are indicators long before it happens and you can counter those. Marriages are not like a lightswitch either - once activated it stays on forever- instead you have to work to keep them stable.

>as long as she has a vested interest in playing the part
how do you get her to maintain playing the part for life?

You forgot about exquisite footpucci

jej she's gonna rob you blind