Remember when Muslims in Arab countries were peaceful Sup Forums?

Remember when Muslims in Arab countries were peaceful Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Rome_and_Vienna_airport_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We were in the middle east for awhile, not just recently. It's not our fault they're retarded sand monkeys

>24.9K retweets 57K likes
Oy gevalt! They're woke!

It was objectively better with the Ba'athists in power.

They were.

I love the Chomsky train of thought that literally ignores all of history. It's glorious. BRB, hanging myself because people actually think like this.

Yeah it was so peaceful before 600ad.

What an ironic analogy, given the current state of affairs in Europe.

No but wasn't Iran/Iraq pretty democratic and progressive until they had another one of their muh quaran chimpouts?

Britain invaded North america and it looks pretty good desu

Yeah, sure did hate all the bombing we did in the Middle East before 9/11. That's what really drove Al-Qaeda and the Taliban to power.

>DEY WERE GOOD COUNTRIES DEY DINDU NUHIN

No

I do remember times when they killed ENTIRE villages though.....silence doesn't imply peace

*cough* civil war *cough* pretty much the same situation *cough*

yes

fuck Blümpf and fuck white eople

When they were under Turk rule?

>DEY WAS GOIN TO CHURCH ERDAY, DEY WAS GONNA B ASTRONORTS N SHIET

DEY WAS WORKING ON DER GDP

The Jews did this

It's not stealing if there are no survivors.

*bombs your country* Nothin personnel, kiddo

Why do shitlibs think the military stole resources?

>when was that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

I read this in the same way I read people doing black man memes.

AYYOO HOL UP
*steals a bike*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*leaves pregnant girlfriend*
THAT WE WUZ
*drinks purple soda*
KANGZ?

Rememberl when they enslaved North Africa, the East coast of Africa and Spain then tried to do the same to Europe for centuries?

A true religion of peace.

Ah yes, now I realize that the Middle East was always a peaceful place. I just had to forget every single thing I had ever read about its recorded history to come to this conclusion. Holy fuck I am smart now, I'm glad that I fit in with all of the clever folks who think just like me.

You're welcome

>steals natural resources
those sand monkeys weren't using them to begin with. It would have taken them another 1000 years to figure out how to extract them from the ground

Almond activation sequence initiated

Yeah, before Israel occupied territory there and started bombing them with USA

>dey were peaceful b4

Does npbody remember the Abu Nidal Organization and PLO aircraft hijackings, bombings, shootings, etc of the 70s and 80s?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Rome_and_Vienna_airport_attacks

I just *blows up pop concert* don't understand why *runs truck through crowd* the west *rapes European children* is so *brings down twin towers* racist

Remember when *massacres caravans* peaceful Mohammed *slaughters christians* invented *slaughters any unbeliever* is*marries a 9 year old*lam?

yes, P in "islam" stands for Peace

Consider my cashews catalyzed

It's a common talking point that the US """stole""" the ME's oil.
>we dindu nuffin
>dey took our sheeit so it's a-okay that we became genocidal terrorists

Remember that all the injun tribes of the americas held hands and had orgies with each other and did nothing wrong to anybody and no one ever died.

So what do they think Trump was talking about during the debates, they should have taken more?

That way of writing...are they adapting...mhmm

There definitely isn't thousands of videos showing how fucking backwards and disgusting these people are.

>Durrr Mudslimes are so violent of course the region is unstable, fucking subhumans
>what is the Ottoman empire
>what is any caliphate that actually maintained a certain stability

The average muslim is smarter than the average Sup Forumstard

My country was raided, looted and raped daily by muslim animals for 500 years

People really need to bring up the Muslim conquest more. They raped and pillaged Europe even before the crusades

No. The American Indians need to fuck off back to Siberia - the U.S is rightful bison clay.

I legit thought she was referring to Muslims there.

We didnt bomb shit and we together with sweden and the brits were Hit the hardest by islamic terror in europe. What do we have to Do with your feud with the burgers, we even made the grave mistake to open our Doors for you. For all i care y'all could just suffocate under the garbage dump that is your whole Region

1953 Iranian coup d'état (known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup) was the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom (under the name 'Operation Boot') and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project).The coup saw the transition of Mohammad-Rezā Shāh Pahlavi from a constitutional monarch to an authoritarian one who relied heavily on United States government support to hold on to power until his own overthrow in February 1979.

1958 Lebanon crisis. The President of the United States, Eisenhower authorized Operation Blue Bat on July 15, 1958. This was the first application of the Eisenhower Doctrine under which the U.S. announced that it would intervene to protect regimes it considered threatened by international communism. The goal of the operation was to bolster the pro-Western Lebanese government of President Camille Chamoun against internal opposition and threats from Syria and Egypt.

1979-1989 Afghanistan. In what was known as "Operation Cyclone," the U.S. government secretly provided weapons and funding for the Mujahadin Islamic guerillas of Afghanistan fighting to overthrow the Afghan government and the Soviet military forces that supported it. Supplies were channeled through the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) of Pakistan. Although Operation Cyclone officially ended in 1989 with the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Afghanistan, U.S. government funding for the Mujahadin continued through 1992.

Open your border up schlomo

Is she calling out US Imperialism or mocking """peaceful""" Muslims?

If we assume that that excuse is correct then that only accounts for 1 country, maybe 2. Whats the excuse for all the others?

>Remember when Muslims in Arab countries were peaceful Sup Forums?- 47 posts and 4 image replies shown.
no human population was ever peaceful
but before the 70s, specifically 1973 muslims had no problem with the west

Nobodies that fucking old.
No they were always cunts but at least with Gaddafi and Hussein they were kept in line.

The Middle East is unstable for the same reason Africa is unstable: borders drawn arbitrarily to put people who hate each other into the same country, rather than putting them in different countries so they can beat each other up at soccer matches.

The West was fucked up until we killed enough of each other that everyone either got put on the correct side of the border or was dead and therefore couldn't complain.

Yea, those Ottoman and Uyymad guys didnu nuffin.

B-b-b-but I thought diversity made us stronger and wiser!

the middle east has always been an unstable region full of unstable people
i have books from centuries ago written by explorers that visit muslim countries and describe how violent the people are etc

could you name a few I want to read them.
plzzz user

what are those books called?
excerpts from them supporting what you claim?

she's talking about the migrants, right?

>what is Pakistan

If you kill your enemy they win. You need to just stop killing your enemy and maybe things will improve magically.

underrated

>Remember when Muslims in Arab countries were peaceful
They've been infighting between different ethnic / religious tribes, etc.

This doesn't exist anymore in europe and the west can't fix those problems in the middle east because these problems live inside the minds of those people, it's ingrained in their culture and the only solution is to show them a peaceful future through better quality of life using tech and other modern inventions.

> muslims think the whiteman is actually invading them atm, not some jew-corps with proxy-jew war-profiteer wars
eyyyyyyyy lmao
first thing any proper military would do to these arab pigs, is anthrax the whole region

How far back exactly are we supposed to go before we decide who started what and what is justified behavior? Do Mongolians owe anyone reparations?

Alexander ruined the Middle East.

before Whites actually subjugated the muzzies they raided european towns and enslaved millions of whites.They blocked traffic of Europe and where for a thousand years our worst enemy.That was finally broken in the early 19th century.That was also the time when slavery was destroyed in these countries.

I just *fucks little boy in the ass* dont understand why *forces women to wear black curtains* the middle east *still lives like 11th century feudal nomads* is so *fucks little boy in the ass again* unstable

These goddamn Macedonians. Someone needs to annex them to teach them a lesson.

Pols understanding of Islam is laughable. This is why you're all unemployed virgins while your women are desiring us.

Are you a muslim apologist?

>but before the 70s, specifically 1973 muslims had no problem with the west
Oh really nigger?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

How do these fucks get so many likes/reshares?

left-wing neets

Are you really that moronic? These wars had nothing to do with what people thought of each other. It was monarchy vs monarchy. The average person in the middle east didn't know anything Vienna back then. In fact most of the ottoman army fighting this battle were Christian.

You know I read her post and right until 'steal natural resources' I thought she was talking about muslims doing that shit

>These wars had nothing to do with what people thought of each other. It was monarchy vs monarchy.
Dude, you are just dumb.

>It was monarchy vs monarchy.
Oh wow.

>In fact most of the ottoman army fighting this battle were Christian.

You mean kids taken away from christian families, brainwashed and then raised into ottoman janissaries?

Shifting the blame is a favourite past time of todays society.

It goes as follows.

>Arabs get tricked by Jews

>Arabs gleefully join in the slaughter

>Americans are good goys, fall for propaganda once again

>Media shits out propaganda

>Aims achieved

>Now the West takes the blame

One profits.

There is some truth to that, in relation to Iraq and Libya. The rest of it though...is far more complicated. The problem is our preferential temporal layout.

Muslim areas have always been unstable when there is not a firm centralized authority. Nationalism cannot work, because tribalism is the go to organizational system. Purity tests in the religion also are a major source of conflict.

> The house of Saud fought the Turks for centuries.

If the US government did nut overthrow dictators, it would have happened anyway. There are people that want a renewed Islamic empire. The biggest roadblock to achieving this goal is of course Nation States and dictators over the region.

The Caliphatists cause the majority of then instability, because they obviously desire a calIphate. Since 1928 they've been trying to implement it.

Did Obama fund them in Syria? Sure did. But their ideas are older than Obama. They also exist almost universally in the Islamic world. From Africa to the Philippines, to Indonesia to the Balkans; Islamic regions are becoming increasing unstable due to Caliphatist activity.

Therefore it is not only the US governments fault, although it did spread hell like wildfire.

mohammed created radical islam

>The Chicago Boys

>shows her face
Disgusting whore.

Yes retards. People were serfs, they lived under rule of Barrons and lords and had no rights or say in the matter. The people of the ottoman empire weren't out to conquer Austria. The ottoman army wasn't even muslim they were mostly Greek Christian Janiserraries, do you think they gave a fuck about Vienna? These wars were purely the work of leaders of the time.

Ottomans also had a 250 year long alliance with France and were supportive of Polish independence, it wasn't because the people wanted it

Read a book you retards, no wonder you're unemployed virgins

This is actually correct.
Blowback is actually a thing.
Not that arabs were ever peaceful.
But, it's definitely a lot worse since CIA fucked around in Iran with all the shah shit. It went downhill from there in the Arab world.

Stealing resources? You mean BUYING oil? Oil is their ONLY source of income. Without us buying their oil, they would all starve.

>It's the West's fault that different ethnic and religious groups slaughter each other over differences

Makes me wonder who is to blame for the exact same things that happened in Europe.

nobody wants mud people unless they are rich
sorry to burst your bubble aussie

>The ottoman army wasn't even muslim they were mostly Greek Christian Janiserraries
>Christian
>janissaries
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
>They began as an elite corps of slaves made up of kidnapped young Christian boys who were forced to convert to Islam, and became famed for internal cohesion cemented by strict discipline and order.
You really need to stop talking m8, let alone tell anyone to "read a book".

>Remember when Muslims in Arab countries were peaceful Sup Forums?
no

I'd like to annex bulgaria.

>arabs
>muslims
>peaceful
kek

Holy fuck man learn English before you come on this website. That's exactly the fucking point

>People were serfs, they lived under rule of Barrons and lords and had no rights or say in the matter. The people of the ottoman empire weren't out to conquer Austria. The ottoman army wasn't even muslim they were mostly Greek Christian Janiserraries,
t. muslim diaspora
Also work on improving your English, it's quite shitty

majority of muslims kill other muslims. explain that one away fatima

This. Thread

I already said I'm Muslim.

Also everything I said is true and if you had problems following it then your English is shit