There are people so blind they can't see western society has already collapsed

>there are people so blind they can't see western society has already collapsed
I seriously hope you guys are not waiting for things to get any better

They're adaptable. They can roll with the punches. We're the ones that break down when things get tough, they just put on another facebook filter.

Jesus dude, knock it off. We're the ones to put an end to this nightmare, lord knows they surely wont.

You're welcome

>post teenage girls at one direction concert and degenerate swinger milf getting drunk as representation of western civilization

Ok dude

shills cant decide whether they want us to give up or get up and RESISTT

thank you greatest ally who can I write a check to as an expression of my eternal gratitude?

Wut? I only see a bunch of teens in heat, be a man, go there, and get some, faggot.

Yes. I know.

Don't worry jews will destroy themselves ultimately

Well that's the entire under 20 female population

I don't think you could touch up that picture anymore if you tried

When the USA is converted into a pile of ash and you lose your one ally, and the entire middle-east is encircling you, ready to overrun and kill you, look to Christ as your ally and defender. Jews will become Christians.

It has already happened

adaptable? they are just going through the motions, zombies.

That you read about on the internet.
Thread is full of butthurt losers that missed out on their youth and never went out to bars and clubs to bathe in female attention and pussy.
From the gave of 2
18 to 22 I went out at least twice a month, and every single time girls would show interest. Must suck to be ugly and autistic. Butthurt joyless cucks.

>there are people in this thread that haven't taken the blackpill yet
sad!

Peace. Blessed are those who know not how to live.

I don't see how that's related but congrats on your mindless indulgence I guess

>That you read about on the internet.
I visited London, Berlin and Manchester a few months ago
It's even worse live than I've seen in pictures. I've never seen so many pakis, indians, blacks and white people dressed as prostitutes in my entire life

>and get some, faggot
and what is the point in getting some? they should get married and have children but instead they behave like degenerate whores until they are 35 and marry some cuck to adopt a black kid with or have a retarded kid of their own. Fuck for the sake of fucking is like faping but with the cont of making a degenerate whore feel better with herself.

And when you get a daughter and spend 18 years raising her with selfrespect I'm sure your opinions on the matter will change 100%.

I've no horse in the race, I'm a faggot. From an outside perspective I think women acting with a little more decency, and men acting a little less like rabid dogs when it comes to sex, wouldn't be a bad thing.

cool bro I also went out quite a bit and did retarded shit. it's degenerate and i gained literally nothing of value from it.

Your loss then, should have paid more attention.
Since you've been in your man cave for years and get hour news from pol and the internet, you seem to have this vision in your mind that it's just one craze fuckfest with women opening their legs left and right to anyone. It isn't. Depends entirely where you go. From my experience, in any group of girls there's only 1 mega slut.
When I was involved with some girl from a proper university (highly ranked), I got to see just how 'boring' some of them were. They were all too busy studying, not going out every weekend to find cocks and when they did go out, they went out with friends and only stayed with their group. That's because they were raised properly.

It hasn't collapsed. I'd say that it's doomed.

And I hope I have daughters. Too risky to have a son in this day and age.

Woah you're so cool, teach me your ways chad.

Idk where you got the idea that I never go out other than confusing me for some other user or something similarly retarded but you're projecting.

No matter what your experience in Uni was it is not universalisable. People are different all over and if you're trying to tell me that Blackpool isn't full of slags every Friday night who're ready to go with the last man they see then you're a retard. The same goes with guys and it is ten times worse in the gay scene.

I never said it was all girls, I said the ones that are could do with being a little less so. And you with your arrogant bullshit started spewing random anecadotes because you can't read and you're projecting.

>Chad
Back to r9k autist

Ey, all I'm hoping for is that I'm gasping my last breath before the final happening.

this.

All these sluts dressing up so they can compete with eachother for the one direction band members semen

It's always been like this faggot, welcome to hell

I hope you're joking, unless you want your daughter's rebellion to involve bringing home Muhammed of course.

You guys in the UK are such fucking pussies, it's hurts to watch. The only distracting part is how pathetic Germans have become.

Enjoy your mixed race grandbabies and drug addicted daughter's.

Interesting, looks like US, Germany, and maybe Italy as judges in such war crime trails, or inversed.

You sound like a 80 yo church woman.

It's called HYPERGAMY