Mfw Sup Forums would rather tank all of humanity than have to live with a few brown people

>mfw Sup Forums would rather tank all of humanity than have to live with a few brown people

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w23498
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_glaciation
researchgate.net/publication/222409250_Models_on_Snowball_Earth_and_Cambrian_explosion_A_synopsis
researchgate.net/publication/222818998_CO2-forced_climate_thresholds_during_the_Phanerozoic
atmos.washington.edu/2009Q1/111/Readings/Lorius1990_ice-core.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Letting brown people in is gonna tank the wold anyway.

Who will pay for all the gibs when we are gone?

yep
fuck brown people, they are ugly and smell bad

brown people are going to tank humanity because they breed like rats thanks to medicine provided to them by white people and now they want to not only breed like rats in brown countries but in white countries as well

we are all going to starve because Mutumbo, Abdul, and chang have been muh dicking at an apocalyptic level since 1950

Humanity is overdue for a population bottleneck. Only about 100 mating pairs need to survive.

>>mfw Sup Forums would rather tank all of humanity than have to live with a few brown people

If you want to destroy the character of White countries forever then we should take the rest of the world with us.

Brown people pay for us
nber.org/papers/w23498

Brown people have fuck all emissions

Is that code for pro immigrant policy?

>co2 has never been above this level
I wonder which person from 50,000 BC has recorded this data

i'm calling bullshit on this

when they immigrate to western countries their per capita emissions go up

good reason to restrict immigration

Earth changes on it's own.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_glaciation

Did I say that?

Even with immigration western populations are often at plateau or are decreasing

What caused past deglaciation?

All or nothing.
The last people of European stock should nuke the planet as a final fuck you.

>Implying literally anyone outside of Sup Forums shares your retarded white solidarity

Don't be afraid of a tightening labor market. As the labor market tightens, labor gets better at reclaiming its productivity in wages, and the competitive/entrepreneurial foundation of the nation deepens as more people gain access to the kind of income that enables them to experiment.

Humans with industrial sized space heaters and time machines, obviously, if climate change is manmade.

>implying they don't
If whites wanted to live with non-whites then we wouldn't have white flight. If whites were so accepting of immigration and diversity, the current power structure in the West wouldn't be so panicked over a rise of right wing political groups and they wouldn't be so intent on censoring everything they deem to be racist or offensive.
Those who are on the fence will see the truth once their standard of living declines and their peaceful neighborhoods and cities become violent shitholes.
Your fantasy of "no white solidarity" will be proven as false as muh climate change. Enjoy.

>labor gets better at reclaiming its productivity in wages
Why is this a good thing and wouldn't this directly conflict with:
>competitive/entrepreneurial foundation of the nation deepens as more people gain access to the kind of income that enables them to experiment
Given that in the most part people won't be starting businesses and investing with their income but working for other businesses on ridiculous wages?

Then I guess all the extinctions in the past were also time travelling poachers?

Here's a tip, CO2 often changes as a result of change in temperature as well and shows a good correlation with global temperatures

I'm not the one who stated humans are causing climate change, you did.

yeah, fuck em

if brown people want to take over so bad, then let them deal with the consequences of their overpopulation on their own.

>Brown people pay for us
lel, no

Humans can cause CO2 to increase (and thus climate change) and so can nature

>can

Not in any significant way. Earth has changed on it's own for the last 4.543 billion years and will continue to change long after we're gone. We're currently in an interglacial temperature time period, rapidly approaching another ice age, wake me up when that's done and over with senpai.

>A few

>Not in any significant way
Yes it can, doubling CO2 concentration increases temperatures between 2-4C

>We're currently in an interglacial temperature time period, rapidly approaching another ice age, wake me up when that's done and over with senpai
Like 80 000 until the next ice age if memory serves me correctly

>Brown people pay for us
top fucking kek these brainwashed liberals really believe it too

no, they won't be your slaves

they're just going to take everything you have and then kill you or kill you and then take everything you have

>humans contribute in significant way
>Earth historically had most radical climate changes before humans existed

Pick one.

>mfw Sup Forums would rather tank all of humanity than have to live with a few brown people
I genuinely dont see how those two are correlated.

global warming is obviously fucking our species (and all other species for that matter) over and it's a very real threat. Only braindamaged retards say otherwise.

but why do I have to live with brown people?

Read the link

Both can cause CO2 concentration to change?

What is it exactly you dispute that CO2 influences climate or that CO2 isn't produced by humans because if both are true than humans certainly do influence climate

Not enough to melt mass glaciations. You know...Snowball Earth was a thing once, I wonder how many future humans and industrial space heaters it took to melt that. I wonder how the Paleozoic era balanced out and oxygen levels dropped along with temperature killing off those 3ft long dragonflies.

>implying niggers stops climate change
>implying you need to like niggers to dislike climate change
you are so pleb my computer is starting to burn

>Not enough to melt mass glaciations. You know...Snowball Earth was a thing once, I wonder how many future humans and industrial space heaters it took to melt that
Those are literally the two go to examples for why CO2 is a GHG

In the snowball earth whilst all other factors remained constant or were accounted for CO2 concentration increased causing the warming of the earth and eventual melting of the snowball earth

researchgate.net/publication/222409250_Models_on_Snowball_Earth_and_Cambrian_explosion_A_synopsis
Deglaciation periods preceded by orbital forcing would not have been possible in their scope if it were because of orbital forcing alone, the greenhouse effect due to CO2 and other greenhouse gases must have taken place to cause this

researchgate.net/publication/222818998_CO2-forced_climate_thresholds_during_the_Phanerozoic
atmos.washington.edu/2009Q1/111/Readings/Lorius1990_ice-core.pdf

So, how are these graphs bad? Global warming is a natural cycle, not man-made, fucking propagating leftie cuntbag.

O2 is also a GHG, I wonder what made the levels raise so high for hundreds of millions of years, allowing creatures like 3ft long dragonflies to exist.

we are unnaturally emiting immense ammounts of CO2 and this will have severe consequences in the long term, only neoliberal kikes deny this fact

>humans are algae blooms and underwater natural gas vents and volcanoes.

Kek.

CO2 changes naturally, and thus so does temperature

>O2 is also a GHG
source

...??? ...what is a factory or a car???

Yea, and your fat ass has an effect on the gravitational pull of the Moon, but you can balloon up to 300lbs and the Moon still wouldn't move an inch.

You're goddamn right.

No, only neoliberal kikes and other leftshit traitors defend the "man made climate change" myth.

But those "few" brown people who not exist without white innovation, white funding and white feeding.

1945: 2.5 billion people globally, 50% white
2015: 7.5 billion "people" globally, 15% white

>few brown people
>complete demographic replacement

This would be valid back in the 1700's where we couldn't nearly influence any single climate forcing enough to change temperatures but we can more than double CO2 concentration now

11,600-12,800 all of Canada and a huge portion of America was covered in ice several miles thick. Was that humans' fault? Are we responsible for ever ice and warming age in the billions of years earth has existed?

climate change or not all the CO2 we are emitting is clearly going to cause trouble and only nuclear energy or renouncing technology can save us

the "don't prevent, adapt" and Alex Epstein 'solution' of burning every fossil fuel we can get our hands on and try to cope with the consequences with the resulting wealth would in fact doom human civilization.

It would mean a radiative forcing of more than 8 W/m2 by 2100.
It would mean a thermal maximum than rivals even the most extreme geologic events.
It would mean a transiently ice-free planet.
It would mean an atmospheric composition and sea level that hasn't been seen since the Eocene period.

With a global mean surface temperature of 4°C lower than pre-industrial, the planet had kilometer-thick ice sheets over much of North America and Europe and sea level was ~120 meters lower.
Just imagine what the planet looks like when you start to go 4°C in the other direction, let alone 8°C.

A majority of the pollution comes from China and India, Obama did nothing about it and neither would Hillary.

No, we've only recently been able to impact factors such as CO2 concentration

That's the infamous fake news hockey stick data that was proven false. It used fucking tree rings to estimate levels.

>Climate change, save the planet!
For what reason? So billions of black people have it nice and cold?.
The fuck why should I think about 2100?

Yup, that's the time line with all ice ages as well.
Really makes you think.