--BREAKING--

--BREAKING--
General Mattis called Air Force Global Strike Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to to post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zz03p4ULD3c
youtu.be/s4VlruVG81w?t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post it

Post it

The Duty Officer asked General Mattis to confirm the fact that he *had* issued the go code, and he said, uh, "Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of our country, and our way of life, I suggest you get the rest of AFGSC in after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by DPRK retaliation. Uh, my boys will give you the best kind of start, 1400 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now, uhuh. Uh, so let's get going, there's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of his natural... tweets. Goodspeed to you all" and he hung up.

my dad works at nintendo
can confirm

i don't think this is true but i believe you anyway. Or this is all BS because Hillarys about to go to jail. Who cares, Im just along for the ride, Wooo.

cmon you child molesting loving mother fuckers tell us,

There was 5 Skykings go codes in 2 hours about 5 hours ago, but they were probably to do with a spy plane near NK.

Nothing since, and we would have heard it.

Source?

Heaps of this shit around, has here even been a trial? What's this all based on?

... have you seriously never seen doctor strangelove?

Yeah, and my dad works at wang computers and can perform the 5 point palm exploding heart technique

Just what people keep spamming, apparently there was already a trial and sentencing is today? No idea. What ever though /popcorn

Its more interesting than 90% of the trash on here currently. omg happening

>look ma i can larp

No don't post it and fuck of with your LARP thread you stupid cunt

Yeah, shit, if she goes down all the better.

>essence of his natural... tweets
if you're gonna LARP, at least fucking try harder you dumbass

It's a quote from Dr. Strangelove. He's just some wank.

>itt idiots who have never seen Dr. Strangelove

IS IT FUCKING HAPPENING FUCK REEEE

LOL exactly
One of the best movies ever made, funny and sick as fuck, you should all go watch it now

this is how i picture american posters

go watch Dr Strangelove, you totally missed the joke

youtube.com/watch?v=zz03p4ULD3c

youtu.be/s4VlruVG81w?t=9s

>waiting for this shit like fried chicken.

Sucking dick is better than you expect

General Jack Ripper was based as fuck

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED!!?!!

Fake news. demanding someone request what you should've posted in the OP is an obvious loophole around the self-bump rule.

>non-overweight white aryans
dumb roo nigger

And yes, if anyone in here hasn't seen Dr. Strangelove torrent it immediately. There are some scenes in it that are solid gold (including the war room scene where OPs speech is read)

yea we know...

HOLY SHIT SIRENS GOING OFF OUTSIDE

HAPPENING!!

I like how you put "something" in there to mess with gullibles.

test

And good placement

I watched that movie yesterday

friendly reminder to just report and hide larp threads

jews did dr. strangelove. Sup Forums will defend this.

Haha i tought the same thing

how do i listen to skyking?

I miss the 80s

we all do

i miss the 00s

Code Verified: Original Plan Is Amended: Full American Grand Global Offensive Theatre

how do you know.

Read the first letter of every word in the above sentence.

Canyou ask your dad about animal xing switch?

hmmmmmm

Tune a radio into static and listen for hours on end. You get just as much from that than you do Skykangz

underrated