Suicide isn't a sin

> suicide is completely natural
> by making suicide a sin people become trapped in a world they don't want to live in just because from day one they're told that those who commit suicide will rot in hell for eternity
> the guilt of even contimplating your own suicide is enough to stop you from actually committing it and it shouldn't be that way
> our society should encourage suicide because we already have a ton of people as it is
> making suicide a sin was a Jewish trick to keep u trapped in a world that u really don't want to be apart of

I think I heard a theory once that the reason existential reassurance isn't offered to humans is because humans generally are so suicidal that offering such reassurances could only appeal to a genocidal mind. Hahaha!

suicide is a sin because you are taking something that doesn't belong to you

God has a great plan for your life. God has created us in His image (Genesis 1:26-27). He created us for a purpose. God has a specific plan in mind for everyone.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

God's plan is for life, not death. The Bible teaches that both physical and spiritual death are the result of our sin and disobedience to God, but eternal life is a gift to those who receive it.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23).

Jesus taught that death and destruction are the work of “the thief” (Satan). He said,

The thief comes only to steal and destroy (John 10:10).

John 8:44 says that Satan is a “murderer” and the “father of lies.” The feelings of despair that lead to suicide are caused by some of his lies.

Jesus wants us to have life. He said:

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full (John 10:10).

Life belongs to God. It is never our place to take our own life or someone else's life.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own, you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

Well said OP. Now go collect your Darwin award.

bullshit, thats a dangerous christfag view, fucking morons need a book to tell them what to do

tell me, exactly what am I taking?!? also if a murder someone, what am I taking??

AM I ABSORBING THEIR FUCKING SOULS??!?!?!?!?!? no, I aint taking shit, killing someone is just like killing an animal or insect, its just dead, you just made it dead now instead of tomorrow, big fucking deal

Your body belongs to you and you can do what you want to it as you please so don't give me that bullshit that you're taking away something that doesn't belong to you

Edgy.

Suicide IS a sin because it causes pain to people who love you and it also embraces weakness.

>people love you
>it doesn't take strength to potentially burn in hell for eternity, or not exist at all

You're right, OP. Remember: down the lane, not across the alley.

You're taking their life away, retard.
>when user defended murder

Take the gripsill

You don't get to decide what is a sin. It is a sin and you will burn in hell for it.

If you don't believe me, just try it.

then do it faggot
live stream now

Dude

It's a sin because if it wasn't true believers would just kill themselves so they could go right to Heaven.

Plus it's hard to collect shekels from a congregation of dead people.

isnt it kinda strange that God has plans for fags to be fags and murderers to be murderers?

If hell exists, it's not for humans. Read your bible more dumb fucks.

Life doesn't fucking matter. God is nothing. Read a book. Nietzsche Death of God and Beyond Good & Evil. Listen to Death Grips. You will no longer fear death. If you can't contribute, if you have nothing, if you're not happy, just fuck it, get out of town. Nobody will care, it doesn't matter once you die and it all fades to black. Perception will no longer exist, feelings will no longer exist, guilt won't exist, the only thing that will exist is everlasting nothingness, and in everlasting nothingness you have everlasting peace.

Those commiting suicide are worthless to society anyway. To me it is a cleansing.