Is your country going to shit Sup Forums? Or is it getting better?

I want both of them to fuck me. I love bears and chubs.

well looks like our country is shit

American here.
I wish I was an Uchiha so I could defeat my disgusting people/Trump so the guy on the left could live here in piece without you faggots juging him.

theyre literally living like we did 1000 years ago

The guy on the right is not at all the average U.S. soldier but the guy on the right is who I wanna talk about. How the fuck is it even possible for your body to be shaped like that? Has fitfat gone too far?

Stop making us look bad

its going to shit, just slow enough for people to not recognize the issue

Yup.

whats it say about the rest of the world when they cant win against a bunch of 52% fatties

My country is going to shit. Our lefty's have been piggybacking off of the same shit the US lefty's have been doing lately. Every time there's some big BLM protest or some shit people gather in groups here to protest it as well.

I was in the US army, if I had to guess, it was a football player for the Army team. Then he stops living in a gym and eats the high carb shit the army likes to feed you and ballooned up. I knew a guy who played on that team and when he got out they gave him 90 days to meet the weight requirements. He somehow did it though.

I don't agree with censorship.

But the next time you have a thought?
Just let it go you flaming retard.

I was I was an Uchiha too. Mostly because the Sharingan is OP as fuck.

I forget the exact story about him, but I think that guy had some type of serious medical condition and the military in all it's wisdom decided to keep him in without the medication he needed instead of just giving him a medical discharge. He was a recall from the reserve if I remember and his condition developed in those few years he wasn't on active duty.

God needs to nerf it! But agreed, would be sick.

You think this guy is even alive?
They would have turned on him the second they were running low on food.
What good is it to be that big if you are trying to survive in a third-world war torn country where everyone is out to get you.

ISIS is gone buddy, deal with it.

Its going to shit. We're completely divided, distracted, and open to being taken advantage of.

This would be important if that fat fuck wasn't killing 1000 Isis fighters with his Xbox controller, drone and donuts

>American taste in men

I have a type, okay! I want big men to fuck me. That's what I like, get out of here twiggy!

KEK
gj user

>not wanting to be throatfucked by a cute skinny twink with a thicc cock

what a faggot

You look bad with or without him, cuckboy

What part of let it go did you not understand.

I've never met a real twink with a large cock. Ever. Actually, most guys are really small. Sorry guys.

T-the Jews made me gay, user. I'm sorry.

thats a big guy

>Sorry
you'll be sorry when i pin you down and rape your faggot ass

Hawt

u4

I'll triple kill all you fags

The guy on the left is a well known Shiia fighter that hates ISIS. ISIS IS afraid of him

My life is suffering, user. I don't like fags, I like men. Remember that video of the redneck getting roadhead from his blonde girlfriend while chugging a beer? I wish I was her. But I'll never be a woman.

So please end me. I'm so lonely.