Thoughts on this national geographic TV show, 'Hitler the junkie'?

thoughts on this national geographic TV show, 'Hitler the junkie'?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614525/2pm-lie-ins-daily-Fuhrer-Cake-Hitlers-former-maid-mountain-retreat-reveals-break-silence-71-years.html
southernfood.about.com/od/apples/r/bl30222p.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most high achieving adults were ruining themselves with amphetamines and sleeping pills until the 60s or so

Everybody knows Hitler, especially during the end of the war was fucked up on so many (((pills))) his health was rapidly detoriating. He'd be dead by 1960 if he didn't kill himself. I bet the kike doctors did it intentionally.

oh, so if it's true that he was a junkie , then that's probably why germany lost the war. I bet churchill wasn't doped up. A sober mind will always beat a high mind at chess.

one-testicle-tier pop "history"

If you believe anything said about Hitler today, you're probably a fuckwit.

>I bet churchill wasn't doped up. A sober mind will always beat a high mind at chess.
churchil was drunk for most of the war

After-war propaganda.

Everyone was at that time pretty much with all the crazy shit doctor tinkered together themselves.

And I for one would sell my kidney for a box of Pervitin.

>tfw you will never crack a cold one and snort coke of a strippers ass with the führer
why even live

Hitler hired a quack known as Theodor Morell, Hitler himself had a GI tract issue that caused uncontrollable flatulence, it was so bad that he became vegetarian because it would at least not smell as bad when he broke wind.

All the medicine he took over time was supposed to help his GI problem, but all it did was deteriorate his own health, near the end of the war his own health was deteriorated because to neural damage due to constant atropine usage.

Tiny ears and fake facial hair because FtoM tranny. It was hormones "he" was injecting. Many such cases. Sad!

>implying not everyone was high on meth during that time

Dont forget the supposedy bull testosterone injections. That cant be good for you mental health.

The guy was watching the sprint competition at the olympics and he was extremly into sports.
(And he was also on enough Pervitin to kill a small horse)

1) it's unclear whether hitler used amphetamines
2) even if he did, that would not make him a "junkie," as the effects of the drug were widely unknown at that time. JFK himself was a heavy user of amps

I'd give my left nut to go back in time and bump lines with this absolute madman.

why not make 'JFK the junkie' then?

tfw Hitler was just as autistic as we are
tfw we might actually have a chance if we just tried

It's decent.
All the Hitler documentaries/WWII documentaries, basically everything on History channel and National Geographic (relating to war) is good and 90% of the time it's the only thing that isn't left wing propaganda.

isn't this footage sped up? no pun intended

>people actually believe this

He hand a hand tremor due to the 20 July plot. Pic is his pants after the explosion.

>I bet churchill wasn't doped up.
Churchill is a notorious drunk lmfao. In fact alcohol was such a big part of Churchill's life that it was in our history books.

(((They))) are getting desperate

>tfw Hitler was just as autistic as we are
He was also a weeb.

>isn't this footage sped up
At first I didn't think it was, but watch for the woman walking down the steps in the background. Way too fast to be not sped up imo. So in conclusion, this is sped the fuck up bigly.

Churchill started every morning with hard liquor. That's why he was fat, the guy drank from sun up until sun down. He had to drown his self-hate and guilt for accepting 400,000 pounds from Lord Rothschild to cover his debts.

It looks sped up, but not by much.

That quote is fake and has zero substantial evidence or sources to back it up.

Isn't the first half of that a George Lincoln Rockwell quote?

maximum autism

>run a hit piece on hitler depicting his drug use as out of control
>the west currently venerates these traits, especially when attached to someone who was otherwise successful
Probably a positive way of looking at him in the current year. His birthday april 20th, I was in CO on that day, saw a group of girls walking out of a dispo, all wearing birthday hats, gave them the nazi salute n nodded and they all laughed and gave it back.

Hitler really had to pee that moment.

It's sped up, old film cameras shot at a very slow frame rate so it doesn't look right even with interpolation.

That's hilarious. I bake a Fuhrercake every 4/20.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614525/2pm-lie-ins-daily-Fuhrer-Cake-Hitlers-former-maid-mountain-retreat-reveals-break-silence-71-years.html

southernfood.about.com/od/apples/r/bl30222p.htm