Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-mIZH06X3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=kLzAwrP81vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like a niglet, so its ok.

pollitics

chinks are huma-

Japan needs to apologise for invading half my country plus all the other warcrimes they did to asia

does human meat really taste like pig?

I thought those Gooks hated guns and violence, kek, did the weebs lie

>japanese are evil for killing and raping all those chinese and koreans
>BAWWWWW WHY HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN????

My blood has reached the boiling point.

Aryans killed 6 million Jews and turned them into soap so I don't see why this disqualifies the barbarian Japanese

you had it coming

>Sup Forums is one person
lol dumb slavshit

Why is it so fucking difficult to put a bullet in its head first?

I can't anymore JEEZUS CHRIST; NUKE THEM CHINKS

>chinese
>human

You know this is a still image from a Chinese propaganda movie right?

They purposely torture them to death so that they can taste the adrenaline.

Doesn't mean the warcrimes didn't happen you nip dog

i thought adrenaline was supposed to make meat taste shitty

Asians are sociopaths. Yellow fever weebs are fucking delusional with their fantasies of a loving azn wife who will care for them.

>but muh based japs are different just like my animes

They're all the same.

A university in leafland concluded that image is literally Chinese propaganda.

Also
>Papa New Guinea
>being allowed to have an opinion on what and what isn't aryan

You aren't even a country. You are a former German colony that somehow escaped from Australia.

Fuck Japan. Two nukes weren't enough

japs love dogs retard
youtube.com/watch?v=k-mIZH06X3g

>nips being the same as Gooks or Chinks
You do realize Nips have stricter anime cruelty laws than most Western countries do, right?

Why do people keep posting fake pics.

This fucking constant shit. Let it go

Nah it's a chink, still ok

Oh you mean the war crimes where a few Japanese soldiers killed 20 million Chinese coincidentally at the same time as a massive nationwide civil war was raging in china between the Kuomintang and the ChiComs?
What a coincidence

animal cruelty***

stop posting this trash meme you made it a literal shit

So long as you accept eastern and southern Europeans as brothers, how can you have such a great problem with this? Pretty sure russians and balkan rape babies do 20x worse.

>stricter anime cruelty laws

please think of the drawn children!

i hope the us nukes north korea first just to force china into going to war with us so i can kill a bunch of fucking robot chinks.

THATS A DOLL YOU DUMB KOREAN PROXY BITCH

The adrenaline supposedly adds taste to it or some shit. I'd just inject the meat with epinephrine if that was the case.

I mix up animal and anime all the fucking time

Typical stubborn Nips denying warcrimes is part of their national pride!!

They're fucked in the head dude.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Asians are not human, it doesn't matter the breed. There's a reason why they've always been referred to as yellow apes until weeb brainwashing started making white betas worship them.

>killing chinks
>bad

They apologized in the form of taking two atom bombs up their assholes. That's a pretty good apology.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
>MacArthur struck a deal with Japanese informants[56]—he secretly granted immunity to the physicians of Unit 731, including their leader, in exchange for providing America, but not the other wartime allies, with their research on biological warfare and data from human experimentation

if you went to a doctor once you have no rights to complain about 731

This is a group who preferentially eat insects, eggs with half formed birds and water flavoured with drowned spiders in it.

We lost the war, and are now doing well. You fuckers were still eating each other in the 1970s-80s

Ay ya, never forget the 300chinkillion murdered by the evil Japanese.

What's that? Civil war between KMT and Mao's Commies killed more people? Famine and diseases were not caused by IJA?

>anime cruelty laws
kek

>140207929
>Unit 731
Yes and nazi medical experiments on live humans pioneered modern medicine. It wasn't pretty or nice but what is done is done.

I mean, Japanese soldiers must be some real hardcore motherfuckers to not only crush the Kuomintang who were ruling all of china with an iron fist as well as the Chinese communist guerrillas lead by Mao tse-tung who later on killed 60 million Chinese after the war, but wow the Japanese managed to beat BOTH these armies with only a few hundred thousand troops and inflict 20 million casualties on the Chinese who incidentally have been some of the most brutal motherfuckers in history.
How did the Japanese army do that while simultaneously being embargoed and fighting the Americans as well as every other European nation with a colony in Asia? Japanese soldiers must have the biggest cocks on the planet

I take it you believe human lampshades and soap were a thing during WW2 also right?

Yep, It was GG at that point. The USA beat us. Hear that China and Korea? The USA beat us. It wasn't China or Korea.

>don't be american puppet
>get nuked
>be american puppet
>get nuked again

whats the endgame for japan

Japanese people are highly overrated

they were still eating each other last week

I'll eat you right now

reminder that one of the first sex change experiments were performed by Dr. Mengele

LGBT people are literally dependent on nazi science

We worked with you and the US to kick them out, then the US nuked them a couple of times after sinking most of their fleet.

They got enough payback my man.

Literally everything respectable about Japan originated in China. Anything unique to Japan is shit tier nonsense for brainless man children and emotionless robots.

This /thread

Why are japanese so cruel? It is so sad. Can anyone answer this?

I believe you.

Which was long ass ago.
Japanese are about as chinese as niggers were kings and shit

Chinese were mongrelized into subhumans by the mongols and lost their remaining humanity during communism. They're shit tier bug people that skin animals alive and have no value for human life.

The only thing respectable about Italy is it's mens hair grooming products.

Commie shills out in full force today.

Japan independently discovered things like statistics and finance without contact with the outside world aside from some silver traders

Gee I dunno, now let me make a law that will starve half of my country and send all our brain workers to camps

Said the kraut

>worst ally bashing best ally
Shut your fucking whore mouth.

THEY ALL LOOK THE FUCKING SAME SO DO THEIR HOUSES

Japan took everything from china the language, culture, architecture, science, genetics, etc. They can't even read without chinese letters. And then they killed and raped us. How fucked up is that

Said the trailer park

wew the weebs are out in full force today no, I was wondering what that smell was

Hey cooldown china. CHINA COOLDOWN. SHUT THE FUCKING UP CHINA FUCKING COOL DOWN.

Why would africans use the same hair product?

Italians were pretty shit allies throughout the war and switched sides despite Hitler's admiration for fascism and Mussolini.

easy on the opium dude

-ns

They literally did nothing wrong, except loosing.

The China that Japan built themselves off of thousands of years ago is not the same China that the Japs killed.
The Japs did nothing wrong killing you worthless chinks. Chinese history is a fucking joke through and through.
The Chinese in China today are not the same as the people who inhabited China thousands of years ago.

You deserved every samurai sword up your grandmothers stinking chink pussy. Go choke on dog meat cunt.

Hey. Young fine sir man. Go get some nuts and choke on them to death to piece of shit.

the Japanese have never done anything decent, Well i guess they wiped out the native inhabitants of japan thats an accomplishment i guess

They invented bukkake

But it's fine when americlaps do it

Chinese are worthless insect people.

thats going too far kid, back off

Friendly reminder that Japan is one of the few right wing majority places left on Earth with no shitskins hordes or kikes ruling.

>muh steel scam guy

>Unit 731

Hey burger chink why you not go back to mainland?

Insect > Chink

Bad optics. Just really not a good look at all.

I usually don't think twice if an animal is killed brutally, but seeing that one half skinned made my skin crawl a little.

Allies have no right talking about experiments Axis did during the war since they were glad to quickly accept them as part of the Paperclip. If they were so awful they would just imprison or execute them. Also I'm sure some of the 731 stuff is made up, I have hard time believing that Axis were so comically evil and all villain-like

In China, dogs are more capable of showing human emotion.

Spanish flag crying because a dog was killed...

oh god, why would you post this

I was waiting for a car to hit it

Why do you keep posting this an hero whose only notable accomplishment was being in this scene with the big titty soccer qt from Ladybugs?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLzAwrP81vE

It's the sad truth. Chinks are disgusting subhumans and the Japanese had every right to try and kill them all in the most torturous way imaginable.

If America didn't drop those nukes and if Japan didn't attack Pearl Harbor, there would be no chinks today.

The documents are supposedly "lost" (locked up somewhere in murrica) so all we know is hearsays.

Funny, it's just like holocaust.