What do Sup Forums think of Donald Trump?

What do Sup Forums think of Donald Trump?
Tell me the truth fgts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYTsP8SsfA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like him. Merkel is a traitor and Shultz is a lying jew. You krauts are fucked.

He hasn't kept all of his promises but nobody ever does, he's being average as far as I'm concerned.
Just remember the alternative was Hilary and you'll feel a lot better.

>He's what everyone hates.
>These people who hate him only claim to like us. Actions prove differently.
>Speaks his mind
>Calls out fake media
>Calls out fake Republicans
>Makes mistakes and shows he's human (Covfefe)
>Puts America first
>Understands the peoples
>Fufilling campaign promises
>He's our molotov cocktail sent to fuck everything
>He's not her
>Is undoing Obama's failing legacy
The more the media hates him, the more I'm sure I made the right decision last November.

He is a clown. Absolutely the best president for the clowns.

still thosand times better than hillary

I hate him with a burning passion and I always will.

election night was fun, but he's just another puppet for the global elite and their agenda

He's a good man and means well. We will all look back fondly at his administration when all is said and done. You shills really need to stop talking to yourselves. Its fucking embarrassing.

The Truth is that every European country is jealous that they don't have Donald Trump.

having the mindset that anyone who criticizes trump is a shill is pathetic

He makes the best hotdog tacos.

Not really sure yet, I'm waiting until the wall is built or DACA isn't postponed for 6 months again. Then I'll know he isn't just the same old politician.

Never heard of him

If Hillary won, we'd have millions of dozens of more Mexicans in the US by the end of her term.

He's a bit soft. He feels sorry for "Dreamers" and he got manipulated by his Jew daughter into bombing Syria just by showing a picture of a dead Muslim child. There also haven't been Mass deportations, again soft. He's definitely better than other Western leaders but you can't compare him to the Asian madmen dictators like Duterte. He also wouldn't hold a candle to the Fuhrer.

>Not understanding that he'd be killed at a moments notice.

There are more powerful people in the US than the President. He's not our leader. We basically voted in a bump in the road for the Deep State (albeit a very significant one that could potentially throw their plans way off schedule and fuck things up for them in a lot of significant ways).

Better than Hillary every day of the week for eternity.

HA there's another one
>allegedly
Always just assumed one lonely Democrat roamed the boards of 4chin.

look at the shiny shiny

youtube.com/watch?v=bYTsP8SsfA8

Best President America had since Ronald Reagan

>Ronald Reagan

So legit shit?

Most of that is the fault of Jeff Sessions, the Republican Congress full of RINOs and those liberal Federal Judges in the Ninth Circuit and in other places.

Yeah keep saying that kid

I think he's getting out-maneuvered and keep waiting for a counter-attack that seems to never fucking materialize.

Average. Ha Ha bearner