Sweden

this is Sweden. this is basically a third world country. should we just abandon Sweden as a white nation and try saving the others

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=XXEemsZ88ks
youtube.com/watch?v=3hR83yOUKgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PtyoZ9V4h74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've could made a better job at this, you useless crackhead

REMOVE TOOTHPASTE

i'm sorry for real swedish people,but their country is lost,it is literally in the hand of people allied with the muslim brotherhood.

But masturbation is absolutely haram. Fake news. Hate speech. Saged. Reported.

I could not resist it is one of the funniest lines I've ever read.

>real swedish people

Like this?

SEEDEN
Y
E
S

watch out or you'll be next

sweden YES!

>that pic

Ah yes clearly a breeding ground for collective progress and strong community values.

the state of Sweden:
hooktube.com/watch?v=XXEemsZ88ks

original video removed
youtube.com/watch?v=3hR83yOUKgQ

Palestine YES

youtube.com/watch?v=PtyoZ9V4h74

actually we should just cut our losses and get rid of all shitskins

YAAAASSSSSS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAY
We luvs you Sweden
Hillary 2020

any country in the EU is lost and the Brits leaders are cucked and will never follow through with brexit

I personally think what sweden now experiences is divine punishment for the thirty years war.

what is happening

says the murican

your nigger infestation is way worse than any european country.

not defending sweden. we´re fucked too

Cute bomber jacket, al shana

what's white flight in sweden like? high? where do most people say they are going?

don't know.
i live in norrland. nobody here is fleeing.
we should build a wall at dalälven.

so no media coverage at all? strange
the southern part of sweden is the most troublesome? or just Stockholm and other big cities?

"Man makes fake article to incite outrage in an echo chamber and fuel confirmation bias. Idiots fall for bait and REEE"

More at 11:00!

>TRANSPREADING

Excuse me, bigots

I don't see a Verrity code so this is obviously false

And even if it were true, migrant sexual emergencies are simply part and parcel of living in a civilised society

looks like someone put their head into their lap/legs and had someone wrap them up like a mummy save for the opening that has a vibrator sticking out of it then tie them to a post so they can't escape eventual orgasms

Kek! Look guys I posted the rehashed meme of a blatant out of context misquote! I'm so witty and cool! Notice me!

Here's a (you)

Thanks senpai

Wew, the shilling is real

Why haven't you leftists killed yourselves yet?

This entire thread is shilling, you fucking mouth breather. A fake news article and circle-jerking over how right and smart you are because it "supports" you. Pointing that out doesn't make me a "leftist." Go back to the donald, faggot. Get yourself some uptrumps for saying leftist

Yes we should abandon it.

Why do you think i am in the netherlands now?

Don't worry, if the race war comes ill go back

JUST

Every day is a new disgusting shit.

translate pls

That's because you live in Brazil.

this is further proof that theyre turbomonkeys , how degenerate you´ve to be to feel sexually attracted to a fucking infant?

i want my demonpowers now so i can go yolo on refugees leftists transgenderparents that force their kids on hormones , toptier politicians and build a big ass wall renew workcamps and exile the jews into the ocean where they belong.

>want my demonpowers now so i can go yolo

It's not real. Note the lack of pictures or source. You have a shadow and a random train...

I'm 80% sure this is fake news