Modern art

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2RL1OJs1Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miley cyrus IS an inspiration

aight, where is it and whos knocking it over?

I LOVE JEWS!!

I didn't think I would ever see her vagina but to see it like that I did not expect

not gonna lie Ive got a boner looking at that

That shit should be melted down and poured down the 'artists' throat.

really makes me think and that is what art is all about

???

there are other several other photos of it, just google

What happened pic related is real art

As a pee freak I kinda like this one.

Jews happened, what else. It's all money now. Fuck morals, fuck integrity, fuck ethics, fuck community, fuck environment, fuck art, fuck nuclear family, fuck beauty, fuck life. Money is all that matters

Western society has already fallen.

Not Sup Forums
This is not an art discussion site.
Be aware of distractions.

You just described capitalism

THICC

Лaтвия. Юpмaлa. Cкyльптypa "Пиcaющaя cвoбoднaя лaтышкa".

Latva, Jurmala "Pissing Free Latvian"

>muh dik

Patrician fetish if I'm being honest

Fuck off faggot, Sup Forums isn't an exclusive activism board and we always had art threads to mock the degeneracy of modern art and post superior classical European art and architecture.

Implying "classical" art pieces weren't the fap fuel of the aristocrats of the time.

Tacky gawdy and would be decimated to rubble if under siege

1/10

Art has to do with culture and culture has ro do with politics.

who cares,its art.

op's image really makes me want to re-read hyperion

It says the name of the statue is "Donald visiting the motherland"

That sculpture reminds me so much of my wife... Don't let the leftists fool you you can Love a woman to no end and still fight for what you believe in.

Why do I want to polish that piss?

youtube.com/watch?v=m2RL1OJs1Y4

>tfw they consider this art

You see fag,i used to ask myself the same question but..
When the western expressions of art have been kiked to the video related how come the west not come to enjoy such new africa beats?after all its not like it's hard to lower yourself down and you already have lowered your bar by living a shitty life anyways.
(And that kids is why kikes like kiking the culture it might seem like a worthless effort on their side but when the emotional expression of what should be held as supreme by a culture goes from Bach to reaggeton and from classical sculptures to adults playing ass grab then niggers seem more natural)
I don't think kikes dislike beauty they simply guide the goys towards the nigger in the same ways they guide the nigger towards the goy

Yurmala, Latvia.

This stuff makes me more upset than most stuff in these threads.
Unlike shit like or , it's not clearly meant to provoke, it's just sort of.. bad? A celebration of utter mediocrity masquerading as thoughtful, progressive creativity. I mean - even the stereotypical "single line on blank canvas" is there to make you feel indignant.
Sup Forums likes to shit on postmodernism (usually without understand what it actually MEANS), but just plain old modernism is bad like that.

money laundering and an evil motive to destroy all human notions of beauty and replace it with ugliness to shit on humanity

This sculptor knew a good ass. 10/10

White European art points to the higher form and inspires, jewish art is base and points towards degeneracy

They had pieces that had just two colors on the top and bottom of the canvas with a blank part in the middle. It's not just a meme

so deep and intellectual, probably a critique to the refugee crisis and police brutality

Rebrandt
Woman Making Water

Rembrandt
dude pissing.

Fucking pervert dutch again.

mhmm mhmm agreed. Also probably a statement on modern day's demand of unrealistic beauty standards as well.

I'd fugg a lot of those sculptures no lie.

At least he did it in a fucking artful way

down boy

Oh no, I understand that. I've been to the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and seen them myself. I'm just saying I'd prefer even the blank canvases for their honesty about their pointlessness, as opposed to which presents a false facade of meaningfulness.

This is higher art than
This
This takes quite a lot of technique and observation. It's lively and really captures the emotion of the moment without inserting himself into the depiction.
Exact copies and miniatures of this can be stamped out of low-grade chineseum and sold to idiotic modern art fans. Who will feel empowered by rebelliously pissing on the traditions of the west.

>Lets make gross shit for the same of gross shit
Pathetic. If you're gonna do gross shit or weird shit do it in a way that is at least something original.

Actually you could fill massive volumes of nsfw art from even the stodgiest artists.
I have a little book of Ingres "erotica". He has a series of the woman and the swan from one of Leonardo's paintings being filthy together.
charles Bargue used to make "pinup" art for $.
I think the difference with Rembrandt is that his "peasant" stuff was approached with as much effort as his more lofty subjects, prefiguring "social realism".
Or as the user above said, "perverted Dutch".

Well put.

Shit like this makes me want go full luddic on these fags

the fuck? did she post that herself? what? why?

They are too young to get the joke

Oh shit, that is in a Latvian coast town, Jūrmala.

Nice pissing technique, I sometimes do this aswell, hold my hand over my penis

puffy

Modern artists have an obsession with piss and shit. Even the talented ones.
Wonder where it stems from....