Sup Forums completely and utterly BTFO. How can you recover from this one Drumftards? Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05V4CgSL0lw
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

angrywhitemenistan sounds like a great place to live.

Absolutely heaven

Why would anyone want thug culture? You would think even leftists would be against that.

I would move there in a second

They're implying that elites, feminazis, thugs, pc culture etc are favorable. Kek

>angry white men
They say that as if it's a bad thing. If we weren't angry by now we'd just be huge walking pussies.

>posts paradise

They have to put the reactor in the background to make the reader understand that this is a terrible place
Deep

Isn't that literally what the founding fathers wanted though?

Seems like non Muslim Asian who speak English can into that heaven

>They say that as if it's a bad thing. If we weren't angry by now we'd just be huge walking pussies.

They keep despising the people that make their lifes affordable and they mock us as if we would conform to their wants, further pushing us away from them

Yep, they probably didn't think it through and when they realized it says nothing at all they were alredy late for the deadline.

If this existed, heaven would be a place on earth.

I want to live in Angrywhitemenistan, it looks like a pretty chill, crime-free place full of business opportunities.

>defending thug culture and a media who lies

They really didn't think this through, huh?

The tears are hardly even salty now. Starting to taste like honey. Enjoy!

>Implying this is bad

dang that sounds bretty gud

>hate the evil white man
>want to come into his amazeballs country

>No Lyin press

How is the press telling the truth a bad thing?

It is true. Libtards can not meme.

Because it hasn't happened yet.

>be liberal
>try to meme
>cant

>No political correctness
Good
>No feminazis
Good
>No thug culture
Good
>No Muslims
Good
>No Mexicans
I don't agree, only if through correct immigration.
>No refugees
Good
>No lyin press
Good
>No Homos
I don't agree. No faggots. homosexuals are fine.
>Elites
Don't agree
>No Speaking Foreign
Don't agree
Overall decent requests. I don't see the problem to be honest.

and they will still want in

Where are the ladyboys? How much?

>drugs not listed under "NO"
I'm in. My guns as well. Fuck commies.

found the original

Underrated.

Literally nothing wrong with this
>they're trying to imply the elites are a good thing
Shows how out of fucking touch they really are. I miss the days when the left at least pretended to rail against the elites and stand for the worker

I'm a muslim lol..... just dont like islam supremacy

>the whole world still wants to move there
>but this is supposed to be a bad place
What did they mean by this

>NO: homos
>YES: homos

The irony is that this is how America was at it's peak.

is this seriously implying that a lying press, thugs, "feminazis," and political correctness are positive contributions to society?

>angry whitemanistan is horrible place to live see!
>so let all those nonwhite people who desperately want to live there in
Oh God, my noggin, it's a jogging.

>liberals unironically like everything on that list

Angrywhitemenistan looks like paradise on earth

>berenstain
Don't trigger me, asshole.

This plays when you walk in through the gates youtube.com/watch?v=05V4CgSL0lw

>2016
>year of the angry/old/white man as a slur

The retarded left is still using this and burning up any dubious capital it may have held before we're even half way into the Trump presidency.

Soon their language will be so worthless and cliche that they will literally start throwing shit.

>misogyny
Was a powerful term diluted to the point of uselesness. Can range from vemehent hate of women to disliking a female's YouTube video.
>white male
Declining since unlike the above there's no pre-described behavioral trait prescribed to the definition so the term is still born.
>Nazi
About to hit peak usefulness before everbroadening definition makes it a filler word like um

What's funny is just about every shitlib I know lives in a safe, white community that sounds a lot like Angrywhitemenistan.

>Diversity for thee, but not for me

>people still at the wall waiting to get in

>1 post by this ID
Sage of course

The woman on the far left is holding her belly like she's pregnant.

Let me in man

Sounds like heaven. And notice there's a big wall because everyone wants to get in?

Would live the shit out of there

i live in angry whitemanistan and it's great

i just want to preserve the way of life we have there

Wtf? I love libtard cartoons now!

How cucked would a man have to be to not want all of the things catergorized under "no". The liberal tape worm has eaten your brain. Feminism has removed your balls.

>search for original pic
>this is the original

NANI?!

I don't get it. Is this suppose to be a bad thing?

>no thug culture

This is supposed to be a bad thing

it's basically unintentional satire of themselves

>Actually believing this would ever happen.
Whoever drew this is completely autistic

If both sides can laugh at the same cartoon, perhaps we've hit some kind of milestone.

It's clear there are two Americas and neither can coexist with the other.

That's the best part of liberal political comics. They always accidentally prove your point for you. Like the comic with the indian telling the pilgrims they don't want immigrants. They admit unchecked immigration destroys cultures and races.

And for some reason there is a shitload of people looking to get inside l - must be a nice place to live

And we have THE safest neighborhoods

Sauce on that?

Angrywhitemenistan formerly known as the garden of Eden. When can I apply for citizenship?

I'd unironically live there. That sounds great. The only issue is reproduction and I suppose you could just import breeding stock to take care of that issue.

Lol, think about how hysterical they are right now.

Now imagine what they'll act like once we actually get angry.

Will they have tired themselves out by then and finally shut up?

>literally start throwing shit.
already reached this point:
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally

Time for archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally

Sounds fantastic! Seriously!

Don't take my lying press and thug culture away from me you evil hillibilly white men! :(

Sounds fucking awesome to me. I assume "thug culture" is code for "niggers." They should have just said no niggers

>Posting stale web comics