Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country this would cost $175,000 minimum regardless of location

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/9930-Allwood-St-Houston-TX-77016/27943788_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger do you realize where the fuck that is

You'd have to drive 30 minutes to get groceries

Why is cardboard so expensive in your country?

and an hour to get to any job

Oh shit, god forbid you actually have to drive anywhere for groceries or work. Meanwhile faggots who work in LA or NY generally commute 1 hour 1 way every day at least. Get some goddamn perspective you loser faggots. Goddamn you are some entitled fucking cunts and you don't understand why everyone else can't stand you.

>Meanwhile faggots who work in LA or NY generally commute 1 hour 1 way every day

It takes me 5 minutes to get groceries and 10 to get to a job.

Retards in L.A. or NY can walk to their grocery store.

You don't understand what it's like living an hour away from civilization until you spend an hour on the road every single time you want to make a purchase.

>not ordering your groceries online
>not being a neet
>even owning a car
>giving the government all your personal info to get a driver's license

I do absolutely understand that. I've lived like that and I enjoyed it highly. I'm just tired of these liberal faggots trying to grandstand and act like they're higher than anyone else simply because they live in a high-density area when time and again it's been proven that quality of life for the average American is lower in urban centers than in suburban/rural areas yet they call us the "retards." They call us the uneducated. Statistically speaking we have longer lifespans. We have less crime. How are we the retards? Someone explain it to me with logic, thanks. I have all day I'll wait.

In b4 nigger neighbourhood

>Hebron, North Dakota
>Population: 692
>Median household income: $22,000
>63 miles to the nearest grocery store
This place is literally the middle of nowhere.

Can I complain about urban sprawl? They're building a fucking subdivision down the street from me. I'm gonna have to move further innawoods.

I guarantee it's a nigger neighborhood and/or is in the middle of nowhere.

You again. Change your flag but youre still a fucking autist. Sage and reported.

I can't even afford a home in Toronto

>nigger neighborhood in North Dakota

It's in the middle of nowhere.

That house in the middle of nowhere would cost 8-10x as much here in the UK. Although we don't have wooden houses.

Shut up OP.

I live in a state with some of the highest housing and rent prices per capita. What use to cost $150 is now $300 or more. And that's for shitty modern build that has mexifag levels of quality.

Nice to see they waited until the two weeks that they're not under 14' of fucking snow to take the picture.

What's wrong with snow? That's white people weather. White people were forged in winter.

>independent house
>79m2
>2bed 1 bath
>bumfuck nowhere
>sub 30k

you can find similar houses in similar condition at similar prices in europe
any faggot thinking there are large differences in expenses from country to country is an idiot
we are being conditioned to a global market, prices are being changed to conform to this so it will be easier once they push the global currency for their one world government

pic related

People have no perspective nowadays, man. These kids are literally incapable of understanding what it would be like to not live in a city. Sad!

>spic flophouse shanty shack
>relevant
I wouldn't live in a dump like that for free, manuel. let's keep the discussion focused on actual houses please

Hahahahahahaha. Please. We destroyed our housing, only dodgy chinks buy houses now.

>ND
have fun in the mine or at the oil fields at -50f

Why would anyone ever live in LA or NY? There's quite literally zero appeal. Their fault for living there.

you can find houses that cheap here in sweden too. But its in the middle of the country side so there's no job opportunities and there's a long way to foodstores and gas stations. Where i have my summer house, you can get a villa or a regular house for a 10th of the price in the capitol. But that's just because no one wants to live there

That little house probably has a shit-ton of land.

>implying the cardboard house in op's pic is any better
at least this shack won't flop at the first breeze that passes

This triggers the yuropoor

>3 beds 4 baths 3,080 sqft
>$79,900

zillow.com/homedetails/9930-Allwood-St-Houston-TX-77016/27943788_zpid/

>$200 a week for a 1 bed 1 bath wreck with peeling paint in the middle of a muslim "community"

>faggots who work in LA or NY

They deserve far worse, really. Even one of them should have a three hour commute punctuated by random public floggings.

>North Dakota
There is literally nothing in ND

>63 miles to the nearest grocery store
>return home
>oh shit i forgot the butter

pic related. It's in northern sweden. So not exatly the bes tjob oppurtunities, and the nearest "city" has 5k inhabitants

I'm assuming you live on one of the coasts or in a city filled with vibrant cultural diversity. Why the fuck do you people always have such a problem with the whitest states in the country?

>ugh like they're so empty and BORING I can't even

also, mind you that this is in Madrid area, which is fairly expensive but you're "close" to the city centre
here's what you can get if you don't care where you want to live... literally bumfuck nowhere

>jobs

>living in a welfare state
>not living on welfare, state

8619 sq ft

Americans conquered a really big land mass so we get cheap housing as a result

This is good. To the victor go the spoils.

But too many non-American invaders have come in and driven up the housing prices.

We have to drive them out, if we want to enjoy the land our ancestors claimed for us

I just bought a 78 m2 flat.
1 big living room, 1 kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet, 1 bathroom
86k € + 6k € notary fees

>I'm assuming you live on one of the coasts or in a city filled with vibrant cultural diversity.
You mean places that have more going for them than farming and meth/heroin?
Then yes.

>63 miles to nearest grocery story
>Over one hour of driving just to get a quart of milk or a pack of toilet paper.
Don't sit there and tell me you wouldn't kill yourself if you lived like that.

>White American culture

I'd take New York City over fly over country any day.

>Hebron, North Dakota

Looks like shit tbqh.

yeah, instead you have crime, pollution, and your daughters get to be "diversified" at 11pm at night walking home from something

Rural life is top-tier.

>oh no I literally can't survive without being surrounded by constant creature comforts like a pavement ape

You are weak and will be among the first to die when civil war finally breaks out.

its in North FUCKING Dakota
it might as well be siberia.

I have to drive 20 minutes and my house costs $880,000

That's a one room shack. A 4 bedroom house in that area probably costs $150,000, and that's in a literal wilderness. House prices can only be lowered by the cost of living in area by so much. You still have to pay for what the house physically is, and the cost for a house anywhere by the middle of nowhere is out of reach of most people.

Enjoy working at a gas station or mine for minimum wage.

Good luck going to a hospital over 1hr away when you have a health emergency.

Have fun paying double or triple for broadband Internet than folks in or near cities.

I bet that house used to be 200k during the oil boom

where in france?
big cities are fucking expensive as fuck

I have my eye on pic related, it's currently reserved so I'm hoping the sell fall through so I can buy it, bit expensive for me but it's close enough to the city so I can work without big travel times and further enough so I can have peace and silence

it also has 800m2 of terrain around the house

When you live in a remote area you simply do not forget the butter. Or you make your own butter.

Other side of house

>we don't have wood house in U.K.
Yes, that would put (((masons))) out of work

entrance

it's pretty fucking sweet

>He fell for the prime swampland meme

fucking phoneposter, atleast crop your pics you lazy ass

Don't get me wrong I like snow to some extent, but eventually I'd go insane there. I like rain too don't mean I'd want Seattle weather day in and day out

Try finding a job in Hebron, ND

here you go john

In Brittany.
The house from your pics is 45 min from Madrid. A such house at 45 min from Paris would be 300 or 400k € at least.

>underage kids talk about how great it would be to live in a shitty shack in the middle of nowhere
Can the LARPing so traditional xD people who don't have kids or sny traditional values just kill themselves

What's the big deal? It takes me 20 minutes to get to the shops, it's not that long at all.

I live IN the city, work IN the city, and take a "convenient mass transit system" to work, and it's 55 minutes door to door.

So you think you run shit and can tell us not to whine OP?
Eat shit faggot, I'll whine and bitch all I fucking want and ain't shit you can do about it.

in the morning it would be 1h 10min by normal highway and 40-50min on toll highway
so I'd have to pay €2 (€1 euro for both ways) everyday to go to work and come back in good time

but wow, 300k-400k?? that's just straight up robbery

>muh jobs

Why are you people so cucked? There is more to life than earning money for Mr Goldstein

looks pretty comfy desu
i'd live there if i could work remotely or something

>Brittany
disgusting.

>drive them out for our benefit
Which is why it's weird seeing broke millenials support illegals while also complaining about housing and minimum wage.

Deportations are opening up apartments which is slowing down the price increase. Wages are starting to tick up and the number of applicants per job opening should decrease (easier to get job).

Only great thing about ND is pic related. This what 95% precent of the roads there look like

You realize cost of living varies state to state

But then again this is a bait thread

I don't know exactly the price in Paris and around but it's famous for robbery.

And since Paris is getting blacked and Islamized, there is a white flight to all others cities of the hexagone. I have read recently that 80% of executives want to leave Paris, 55% would move in 5 years. I'll try to sell my appartment to these Paricuck executives with a crazy price.

What about Madrid? Does it suffer a lot from mass immigration?

That isn't a house that's a cuckshed.

Fucking hell that's cheap. The only way this works is there's niggers afoot. My mom paid exactly 79k in 1993 for a smaller house (3br/2bth/one level/plain brick house), also in a suburb of a similar sized city. The catch is no niggers.

>I'll try to sell my appartment to these Paricuck executives with a crazy price.
Sounds exactly like Israel. You're only going to lose more than you gained.

Small house in a small Dutch town.

House 128 m2
Parcel 405 m2

Really? I see at least one grocery store and several businesses on Google Maps.
To me it looks comfy. But then again, I live in bumfuck nowhere already.

take a look at the road pic above. fat chance you are gonna get robbed there. fat chance you are gonna see another human being for hours. cold as absolute fuck in the winter.

>people always shit on Seattle weather
Feelings, guise. People from Seattle post on Sup Forums too

i bet they aren't 5 blacks within 500 miles of that house. it's North Dakota.

That's gigantic for Netherlands

>getting the (((bus)))

Because you all are a bunch of faggots who never use your government to do anything productive.

to problem is more noticeable in barcelona but prices here are very high
most immigrants rent for more than the going price and in dirty money (no taxes and no contract), they are usually 4/6/8 people per flat so they end up paying dirt cheap individually

this also affect the buying price since you want to sell higher because a LOT of people want those houses

not only immigrants, most young people can't imagine leaving the city. they think it's crazy to live less than 1h hour outside Madrid

this drives up all prices. I'm currently paying €600 for 3bed 1bath 80m2

I feel like at this point we should build up new relevant big-ish cities in white states. Like ND, NH, IA, KS, IN, etc. The tier of town that you've heard of but it, but it is culturally irrelevant, may have a corporate headquarters, may have a minor league baseball team, etc. All our metropolises are infested with brown people, and they're all full of crime, degeneracy, and high housing prices. We need industry to coalesce a bit into new cities and draw more people into them, the right kind of people of course.

Looks like a shit hole. A place like that would get torn down for a new house near me.

this is 143m2 house and 800m2 parcel
how much is that in euros?

T'habites en Bretagne tu m'étonnes que t'achètes ta cabane pour si peu, tocard.

Living on the french riviera. Can't compete with you guys. Prices are retarded.

>tfw winds can crush your home

Such is life in usa

Okay how much do you pay for gasoline over there, because I can tell you, you probably pay 5-10 times more than I do for maybe a fourth of the amount I get.

That little "house" looks like a trailer.

Something is seriously wrong with that property that is hidden. Most likely the neighborhood's demographics.

ive already accepted that i will never be a home owner before 50, and i dont even live in the fucking city

It's not his fault that the petro dollar depends on over charging europe.

How?
I am not going to make a long post but Israel has a very different situation.

>si peu
C'est déjà beaucoup trop vu la rénovation demandé.
Et puis vivre sur la côte d'Azur avec les prix aussi scandaleux, c'est du cocufiage intégrale.