*sips tea*

*sips tea*

I don't see any niggers, do you?

peecha chakka no wooki hoonowa tweepi solo?
HO ho ho ho hooo

I don't see any rights, do you?

I don't see any death camps, do you?

>tea drinking fag
If you live in a home you can look up and see a border.

If you are against borders, locking the door on your home is hypocrisy.

Only legitimate retards don't understand the concept of a boundary, personal or otherwise. But of course leftists can't because they have none, fucking degenerates

aren't the ocean acting as a border?

*Zooms in on Google Earth.*

You lost.

kek

Change what is written to "Macht Dich nachdenklich", shit's broken as fuck like that

Actually, low IQ nigger, the boarder is the consistency of earth being a seperate entity from the universe.

It takes depth to realize this. And I understand that those who don't like boarders are retards who die drowning in the shallow end of the kiddie pool.

I do, unless people dwell in the oceans as well.

Open your house to the public now. faggot.

Fuck yah. 44 get

>atmosphere acts as border
>bodies of water act as borders

OP think earth is flat

I see tons of them...
*eats steak*

you have very limited imagination my dear friend.

Where you see "cancerous space radiation" I see doctors, scientific, and teachers.
#NOOZONELAYER
#YESSPACELASERS

I don't see any lawbooks, do you?

Yes I do

Don't see any human rights and laws either

I don't see any niggers in the picture but I know they are there.
[x] fucking told.

I would so love to kick "sips tea" faggots teeth out. out of all the shills i hate this smug mother fucker the most.

FPBP underrated

I don't see any borders on your bank account. Open it up for me schlomo.

>I can't see sound
>therefore sound doesnt exist

Every time I take a peek on this kind of threads, the replies get more savage
Warms my heart and hurts my sides a little

Things disapear when I can't see them? Makes sense, otherwise reality would run like 0,001 FPS.

Nipon posts, always 10/10

Right here.

Wait till night time, they show up better then.

Really now. Don't you see a very clear border between Earth's atmosphere and the vacuum of space? Fucking retard.

>No borders
>Rivers, mountains, oceans.
The left is retarded.

Is this really what you want? Think about it. With no borders there is zero reason for the USA to give a second thought to going south, occupying Mexico, and saying it was kill the cartels. The new southern territory is just full of potential shock troopers, for the inevitable annexation of the north, why should we have have a huge patch of non-US citizens blocking off our path to Alaskan resources. The USA has fleets in every ocean and bases all over the world. Go ahead and remove borders, see how fast white men come in, build civilizations on top of 3rd world countries, and claim them for their own. It would reset colonization for the entire 3rd world. Though on the plus side, without borders there would be nothing for the USA to defend with respect to Isreal, and the shitskins would overrun them. Honestly, without borders europe would die, and the world would fall into a land grab between the US, China, and Russia. This may be a good idea actually.

>Implying the right is any less retarded

They say you can see the great wall of china from space

>Caught the obvious inference
Well done, brainlet.

I see the ozone border in the picture. Without it, we'd be constantly struck by meteroites and harmful ultraviolet radiation.

So tell me, should be get rid of the ozone border?

Pic related. Its the Great Wall of China

Here's your (You)

So if I am driving toward a sign. and I cant read it because the letters are too small, do I pretend the sign says nothing and ignore it?

Typical leftist logic.

Gnostics have an Idea for a NWO that is different then the Globalist one.

We want to bring Individualism to the people where everyone is Sovereign over the Archons.

Archons means the Lords, Rulers or Masters.

The Hebrews follow their Lord the Chief Archon as god.

But to a Gnostic he is the Demiurge.

We want to kill all of these Saturn worshippers. But the Plan is for them to destroy themselves.

Yes, I do see some

>*sips tea*

Sips tea? Only *subjects* of irrelevant countries sip tea.

>oceans, forests, deserts, and mountains arent borders
Sage

This bait again and people are still responding to it with the same replies. Will it hit bump limit this time too?
LET'S FIND OUT

>tea
faggot

Kek

Please remove all your gates, doors and windows. Stop being xenophobic against robbers, rapists and the elements!

that map is incorrect.
Russia owns Crimea now.

well if you roll around to china you can see one now, and in 4 years one will be visible from this side

by flooding the world with hostile militant islamist. At this rate Israeli will be turned into a smoldering wasteland over night at some point. Fucking morons.

OP BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Build a wall big enough to see from space on the mexican border and canada and we can fix that problem.

>This is the shittiest Nip shitpost ive seen for months yet its still better than 98% of shitposts.

Get your act together rest of world.

because you are fukin blind , faggot