Official Royal Celebration Thread

I'd like to take the time to congratulate the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge of their expectancy of a THIRD white baby.

Yet another beautiful Anglo-Aryan child will be delivered to the world a just a few months time. As you can see from photographs, the couple have very good genes as demonstrated both by their own attractiveness, and that of little George and baby Charlotte.

The royals are setting an example to educated white families across Britain who should be popping out children to compete with Ahmed and Fatima's fertility rate, instead of living hedonistic childless lives like degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J15-3ZHinWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally can't express how overjoyed I am right now

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

youtu.be/J15-3ZHinWk

crown sniffer

>3 Children
Not all hope is yet lost, it appears.

>tfw monarchy

>third white baby
>George has brown eyes
>"white"

>ur not white

t. 56% ``Irish/German'' Ameriblob

>actually defending poo eyes as being white

How far Europe has fallen. I know my country is full of brown-eyed mongrel mutts, but it's sad to see it happening to you guys too. And you're evidently okay with it.

Plenty of whites had brown eyes if you go back 1000 years. Nice attempt at D&C though shill.

Brown eyes are not a white trait, period. Those "whites" all had shitskin genes.

William really got dealt shit hair genetics, though. Poor guy, he should probably just shave it all.

>Little George might grow up to be bald with shit eyes

JUST

You fucking retard, like 50% of Britain has brown eyes

Yes, and it's sad to see all the non-white genetics flooding into Europe.

5000 years ago?

If you think that brown eyes mean you have muslim parents, you are literally retarded. Most of Europe has brown eyes. Most white people on this world have brown eyes.

What the fuck are you on about? Everyone has brown eye genes, that's the base colour. Blue eyes aren't even actually blue, they're light brown but because of the way the melanin is arranged is scatters blue light. Its the same mechanism that makes the sky blue.

The absolute state of BritBongs

Not a single white person has shit-eyes. Only non-whites and mutts.

Balding genes come from the maternal side. His maternal uncle is already having a hard time with receding hairline at 30, though, so the poor kid is probably doomed.

So you are telling me that the Sky is actually brown?

Oh damn, Emma Watson must be a mutt then

Yes, she is. What was the point of this post?

The sky is colorless, its the particles scattering light that makes it blue.

Daisy Ridley, another mutt

Note that at night time when the Sun isn't out the sky is black because you can see space.

The sky is actually transparent.

That is approximately when Indo-Europeans started to move into Europe.

>we r all da same :)

Whatever the fucking mechanism is behind it having the genetics that cause visibly brown eyes means you're not white. White people have blue or green eyes.

Next you people are going to try and convince us that white people can have naturally dark skin.

So you are telling me eyes are not brown as a base but colorless

Hayley Atwell

call the Daily Stormer, we got another mutt here

They'd be prettier if they had white people eyes.

Peggy Carter, another mutt

What about the ten thousand years old pottery found in Europe and the million years old footprints?

>very good genes

The guy is bald at age 25. That's not "good genes".

looks like a typical mednigger to me

>their finances are paid for by your tax dollars
>they go through life on easy mode being handed promotions left and right for being born into royalty
>the media is eternally praising them for doing simple tasks such as standing on a balcony, going outside, or going to an event wearing clothes (automatically the hot new style!)
>even Diana the weak, the coward, the greatest betrayer the British Isles has ever known is now remembered fondly as a complex beautiful soul
>they have 3 kids while playing on Minecraft creative mode and Brits all across the anglosphere view this as an achievement to rival all others

What is wrong with you people

Imagine looking into their eyes and all that comes to mind is feces. Blue and green eyes are actually pretty and everyone knows it. These poor women got screwed over because some of their ancestors decided to fuck shitskins.

That's because you don't know jack shit about anything

Pic related, this is a typical English girl

So much better.

Proto-Europeans.

You're a fucking retard. The gene that causes blue eyes is the HERC2 gene that acts on the OCA2 to lower the melanin content. The HERC2 gene started with one dark skinned Indo-European person about 7000 years ago and spread. If anyone breeds with someone with the HERC2 gene, they will contain the gene for blue eyes. The queen has blue eyes, so its certain George and Charlotte do as well, the gene just isn't being expressed. In the future, everyone will have the HERC2 gene, so are you saying that make everyone white? Is Rhinna white because she has green eyes, a trait she inherited from her Irish and Spanish ancestry?

A little unnatural saturation to them but an improvement

source ?

No, they're not colourless, they're brown. Sometimes with babies you can even see the brown if you look at them from a certain angle.

Kiera Knightley

Hold the phone, I think we might have another mutt here

Eye color alone obviously doesn't determine it; Rihanna is a mutt.

A white person has a combination of naturally blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes. Anything else is non-white genetics carried over from the Middle East/Africa.

>typical English girl

If only.

Forgot to mention fair skin as well but that should be obvious.

>A white person has a combination of naturally blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes. Anything else is non-white genetics carried over from the Middle East/Africa.

I just explained how you're full of shit. Blue eyed people have the same genes that caused brown eyes, its the HERC2 mutation that causes blue eyes and you can still have the HERC2 gene and have brown eyes. Go read up on alleles.

Triggered poo-eyes detected.

Good luck to your kingdom, may this new dynasty become a blessing to the U.K. in the future.

My eyes are green lad

the royal families are true leaders and role models. This is why the jew hate them, because they cannot be replaced with destructive stars that lead ignorant people who follows them to their death.

Congrats to the Royal Family across the pond on another kid. Good on them. Have a bump Britbong anons. You guys needed some good news for a change.

My family is all Welsh and I have blue eyes but every single one of them that I know has brown.

No, it's not a case of "milkmans baby". But yeah weird stuff.

I guess if blue eyes aren't white, then white people can't take credit for all these men

Then why would you be so upset about pointing out that George is a mongrel with nonwhite genes, as evidenced by his shit-eyes?

Ivanka Trump isn't white?

>good genes
>balding
pick one

for

I think he's more upset at your lack of knowledge regarding how genetics work.

Sorry.

clearly

Ill just leave this here

Nice cherry-picking. I'm consistent; those people with brown eyes were in fact mongrels with nonwhite ancestry somewhere down the line. I never claimed that non-white people could never make contributions to the world, just look at certain East Asian countries. But they're not white.

Because its wrong? what your doing right now is a purity spiral and your not even doing a correct one at that

Its just chance. If two people are carriers of the HERC2 gene (which everyone in Britain and Ireland is) then there's a significant chance the child with have blue eyes.

>inb4 it's black

god I love them chubby cheeks

Lol what looks nothing like a typical nasty, needs more yoga pants and tracksuit top! Bonus loadout; hoop earrings, hair in a bun, more meat on thighs

>tfw you want your king to be genetically pure

>tfw blue eyes and 0- bloodtype

>ethniccelebs.com
What a great source

Nope. She even willingly became a Jew and married one.

>with nonwhite ancestry

We all have fucking non-white ancestry, white people didn't grow out of the ground. You've even got Neandernigger DNA as well, assuming you aren't pure African.

I know. Just strange, feel left out.

Top kek that face is too much.

It's another leech living as a special citizen with special rights.
Meanwhile the British state have the power to confiscate any children from commoners. You have a law for the plebs and a law for the aristocrat.

I hate communism but I also hate giving money to support parasites.

Well, there's the answer to the poo eyes. Told you niggers.

I refer you to this

>Meanwhile the British state have the power to confiscate any children from commoners
As does any country that has "social services".

So I don't understand your point?

I need to watch that anime again.

Britain has always had a large number of brown eyed people. The angles and saxons that moved there along with the vikings increased blue eyed concentration considerably.

>2017
>Falling for the bait
Wew lad

Praise

>literally vampires

how naive are you to trust and believe the royal family? they're establishment elites with all the degeneracy and satan worship that comes with that position. get real

>tfw your prince is 0.7% Indian and has disgusting poo-eyes

Look at all these disgusting impure shitskins

>wouldn't give a testicle to be an offshoot of a drunken duke's weekend cumshot

This is true, Iberian Celtic people were/are swarthy. A lot of brown eye'd people in Wales and as I said my family all has brown eyes but not me.

LOVE ME. LOVE ME NOW!

who was the Poo royal fucker?

>not realizing that the royal family is a part of the global satanic cabal
>actually celebrating the conception of another reptilian beast
well, what to expect from an anglo...

Yeah it's pretty fucked-up.

Diana has some remnant of Indian in her family far far back or something?

Like the children denied medical care because state believes he knows better and sentence the baby to death.
Like in Britain is a felony to have freedom of speech and saying something bad about Muslims.
Face it you don't have basic freedom rights while you all curve and oath to a class of parasites that do nothing and run pedo circles.

least they not american jews

shit explain to me what satan worship even is and why you think they do it

There wasn't one these retards just believe what ever they read on the internet

i wonder how the creampie felt i bet he nutted so hard and his big english cock was pulsating

That's her job, in return for living a rich life and never needing to work, she has to birth babies for the royal house lol.