Who would win?

The blacks have the power of numbers and breeding.
The white man dies alone of old age, and then the niggers is all you have left.
Beautiful metaphor for the real world. Good work, OP.

Friendly reminder that Primitive Technology now has all the materials and processes to forge steel

that white guy is the shit!

Here is anither one

Who would win

6 million Jews or Typhus

I don't know if its really worth bragging about that it took you 3 months to build a mud house.

In the 19th century people could build entire houses by chopping down trees in a day.

>Americans think Africa is a country of tribals hunting with spears and living in mud huts

No they'd have to be a democrat to think Africa is a country.

People in developed nations are happy to forget that all tech and amenities exist even in the most decrepit of 3rd world countries. The only real difference is wide availability.

>africa is a country

We know its not. And we know they have guns but guns being given to people with the mental capacity less than Koko the Gorilla is not a good idea.

topkek'd

Does he? Which video?

>American education
He doesn't have an axe. He started from scratch.

I love his video

Hopefully the next one!

Jews were so fucking filthy not even the recovery camps the Germans built for them could help.

If I recall correctly, he said making that house took 8 moths but he just does that on weekends so maybe that comes out to three months of total work iunno

Maybe he should have spent those 3 leisurely months building proper tools then.

>no sources for either

Looks like the Africans won- corners are degenerate

Csn someone explain me how do you evolve from clay/mud huts/whatever to metallurgy/bronze age/whatever
I just can't imagine it

Watch his videos. He just made iron a few days ago. If you mean a civilization, seems like they try to make fires hotter and last longer until they accidentally discover metal.