''Why am I a Nazi you silly woman?''

''Why am I a Nazi you silly woman?''

Lefties BTFO gold from Manchester

youtu.be/bADdJuN-4Ag

>united fan
good lad

Northern blacks are alright, its Londonniggers that are a big problem. Saying that, whites in London are just as bad. Fucking Southerners, hate them.

Main arguments from the lefties

>They are Nazi's

>Your Black how dare you

>you're a Nazi

>Contradict everypoint with ''Yes it is/No it's not''

i would ask her how much money she got from soros to make a protest

Some of them look like they're the 'ayy activism lmao' or Virtue signaler types and turned up of their own volition

It has gotten to the point that the moment I hear english accent i get superannoyed because I assume they are stupid cucks with a COMPLETELY UNWARRANTED superiority complex.

true black brit. I know one from oxford he is also very brtish. You can recognise it alone rom the way he speaks that he's not a nigger.

based black man please fuck my wife based white black man

lol.
soulless entities larping humanity to a human.

the red head female entity isn't a human.
NO ITS NOT.
NO ITS NOT.

he's just a down to earth manc lad who happens to be black

british people are so trashy kek

agree. no one can wear such clothes and actually mean it. no way

Wish we could swap African-Americans for Black Bongs.

It's always like 70% women and 30% beta orbiters at these kind of bullshit things. Giving women rights was probably the biggest mistake of Western Civilization and will inevitably be our downfall.

BASED BLACCC LAD MATES OI

Based black man.

the worst kind of black brits are the type who want to be american ghetto niggers

It really does go to show that fucking lunatics have hijacked the moral high-ground when that woman has to scream him down and name call him but when bloke responds with something sensible one of the Antifas step in to shut him up

THIS.

They are assume the women are untouchable, morally and physically.

Blacks are fine.
Niggers however..

>giving rights to a group thinking creature

totally like superannoyed

Based black brummie

BASED NIGGER

The years haven't been too kind to Craig Charles.

>dat neck

>hello i have an Inferiority complex and I hide my flag

>t. Yank on a proxy

gen z women are going to be fucking hot

>conservative
>will be redpilled on the JQ
>will fuck whitebois because disgusted watching their older sisters slobber on animal dicks
>might sleep with two guys in entire life since even women get to make one mistake (as long as that mistake is white)
>will rebel against mothers and grandmothers who want them to go out in the world and be astronautz'n'sheeeeeit but will wear long dresses and refuse to breastfeed in public

ok i know that genz is about 10 yrs younger than me but if they're in their early 20s and i'm in my early 30s then millenial women can debase themselves on BBC because i don't want their used up dead pussy anyway

I am shocked

Did she literally fucking call a black dude nazi?

This bimbo is on amerifat level bluepill treatment.

SEE YOU TO THE EU

Fookin ell

maybe its even worse, the one who gets paid keeps all the money and tells all his friends/followers to fight the good fight on the street while he stays at home buying a new car.

Based Black Brit???

Gen Z here(18). Maybe it's because I live in Minnesota, but Gen Z women don't seem to be conservative.

Retarded Anglos BTFO by based black man.

The fire rises

well yo uahve a problem mate. grow up

If you disagree with these people they will resort to shaming tactics 100% sooner or later

Interesting. Trump indeed didn't touch they privileges, so that might be why they voted for him. We might have yet to wait for a anti-feminist party/president and test this hypothesis on that. I bet that if women lost their rights in a way they couldn't spin to virtue signal (e.g. dictatorship) they wouldn't even be all that mad and unless Jews jumped on it again, they wouldn't do anything.
Also I don't think it's fair to call women parasites. They are inferior, yes, but outright parasites? The only mistake was the assumption women can think and decide for themselves. You don't blame the nigger that he he's self-destructive when allowed; you blame those who allow it and brought niggers out of their natural habitat.

Kek

Aye, me hearty.

Although based he's just a normal guy but the left wing activist types have hijacked the moral high ground. They are the true thought police.

Pic related

leftists deeply hate minority persons who disagree them because they can destroy their narrative.

Props to him. Shut them all up

lol, I hope there gonna be a lot of antifa cringe compilations on yt soon.

Make and sell DVD's. This is from season 2016-2017

>cop has to step in to tell him to shut his mouth
HAHHAHGAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA