How can you all complain about illegal immigration when the US was literally founded by people who illegally immigrated?

How can you all complain about illegal immigration when the US was literally founded by people who illegally immigrated?

Why was it okay for the founders of the US to invade another country and murder its' inhabitants, but people from Mexico wanting a better life (and not slaughtering the native population) is somehow worse?

Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_1606
homelesslaw.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/do-you-need-an-address-to-get-access-to-government-services-such-as-welfare-food-stamps-medicaid-and-social-security-disability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder to sage and hide slide threads.

This is such a retarded argument that I physically don't have the strength to type out why you're wrong. It should be so self evident how dumb this question is

Aka bait

indians were doing nothing with this land. much like immigrants would
sage

Stealing land and calling it your own makes you paracites the most disgusting variety.

There were no laws to break or borders to cross when my ancestors came here, dipshit

Do you also believe that homeless people should be allowed to move into empty, vacant homes because they're not being used?

Indians didn't have immigration laws. Most Indians didn't have writing.

The American hemisphere is not indigenous to humanity. Not a single human lived on this side of the world until some people who migrated to asia, migrated across a frozen sea to get here. There are no natives you fucktard.

Fucking beads

My ancestors didn't immigrate. We fucking colonized this land. We built this land into what it is today.

Your shitty ancestors might be immigrants, mine were colonists. Faggot.

What law makes it a crime to immigrate here now?

> illegal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_1606

Perfectly legal.

>The American hemisphere is not indigenous to humanity
Neither is Sup Forums apparently

So if the leader of Mexico wrote a thing that told Mexicans it was all good to just walk into the US and live there, would that be fine by you?

Let me write myself a document entitling myself to your chicken tendies. That's how it works right?

The natives had no courts, no nation-states, no armies.

If they wanted to win the Darwinian race of nations, they should have manned up.

If you forget to lock your door or don't have a lock in the first place does that make it morally okay to rob your shit?

Honestly... I mean, look, everything belongs to the strong in this world, especially so with land. There are no exact laws as to how to go about conquering things since no one actually *owns* anything, I don't mean that in some asshole hippie way but in the sense that amount of land in a country is owned by y amount of people, but not one person owns everything. Since nobody owns everything, nobody owns anything. If you own a house then you're basically leasing that land from the government unless you live in a forest, and even then they can evict you. If you're powerful enough to take something by force, especially an entire government, you can negotiate with the people who lease that land out to you who may or may not be the government since you just took an entire government lol.

So basically, since the natives couldn't fight for their land successfully, they lost it fair and square. Especially in a time with less politics and less obfuscation in regards to politics and ownership. It was straight forward back then.

If the native Americans had a decent anti immigration policy the savages would have been fine

Mexicans need to move back to Spain and give thier farms back to the aztecs. Coming to the US is just another form of colonization

False presumption. It wasn't a theft in the first place, as the natives didn't own the 'house'.

What if you don't even have a house or any shit? They migrated here too and built very little. We built our own settlements on empty land.

>the US was literally founded by people who illegally immigrated?
Immigrated to where? The """natives""" hadn't build a country, they were just savages who would slaughter eachother in crazy ways.

>The natives had no courts, no nation-states, no armies.

Everyday i'm more amazed by the way they sold that rhetoric to you.

Like you simple can't see the evidence because a propaganda agent physically covers your eyes and starts screaming some weird anglo warcry.

We complain about it because we made an actual country with borders and we have interests to protect those borders. I love your shit logic. Well one group of illegal immigrants came in and killed and took over... why don't you want that to happen now???

>anglos
>posts South American shiniest taken by the Spanish and Portuguese

The British are relatively blameless in this. They accommodated the natives relatively well. The Spanish, coming up against actual, organised civilisations have more blame.

One could argue that the peace brought by the British among the various native tribes actually helped them to consolidate and stop massacring each other.

The natives didn't have formal laws you idiot, no laws, no illegal activity.

You shills are some the most retarded people I have every seen.

Sage 0/10

True.

We didn't steal, we conquered with force and violence. The illegal immigrants are not conquering this land, they're just draining the economy my getting free shit.

Sage.

Some bling for the elites does not a court, nation-state, and army make.

On the contrary, don't YOU think it's a bit hypocritical to hate on the Founding Fathers for illegal immigration while supporting illegal immigration for Mexicans?

Yeah, because north american teepee niggers are totally comparable to the fucking aztecs
You retarded fucking spic. Yes, the SPANISH came to the new world and wiped out a hundred million natives. You know how many lived north of the rio grande? 3 million. The two most advanced tribes were the Iriquios associated tribes of the north east, and the Pueblo of the southwest, who had log cabins and mud buildings respectively. The rest were nomadic hunter gatherers. None of them had no knowledge of iron iron, much less that of gold, no written language, and no permanent agriculture. Transient, rootless, and barely clinging to sustenance.

Europeans were looking for a faster trade route to India. Not to colonize a giant island they didn't know existed. Mexicans are looking for welfare and/or illegal untaxed work. If you can't see the difference between those two you are willfully ignorant.

And as for "colonization", again, you're willfully ignorant to believe that indigenous tribes were living peacefully with each other. They were scalping each other and displacing tribes from coast to coast long before Europeans showed up.

But you don't give a shit about that, other indigenous tribes aren't white but Europeans are. That's the ground your argument stands on, racism. If you cared so much about human rights you would demand current tribe leaders give back the land their tribes conquered before Europeans arrived and settled.

You, like 90% of the people who make this shitty argument care nothing about what's right or wrong, fair or unfair, you only want to single out modern day Americans/Canadians for having ancestry that supposedly started inter tribal warfare and domination in North America and call them racist for being born on the wrong side of the ocean. That's why nobody takes you seriously.

the whole riding the welfare system argument isn't really valid. First of all there's a time limit to how long you can receive welfare for, usually three months unless there are extenuating circumstances which have to be verified in order to be considered, second of all... it's not that much. Even if you receive welfare for an entire year, you would still live way, way, way below the poverty line. I mean like 10-15 thousand below. It sucks being on welfare. If you have any sort of other income or any money saved up, they fine you out the ass for that and can ban you from welfare for life.

Disability is a whole other issue. There is a definition of disability that the government has and strict criteria which has to be met entirely, and verified by no less than three doctors. This isn't the Tumblr "oh I have self diagnosed ptsd and neurodivergent anal leakage", you have to be quite ill because no doctor is going to risk their career to get you gibs.

I'm a lowlife and I know how the system works. I'm not proud of it but people usually have no idea what they are talking about when talking about welfare moochers.

You fucking memeflag nigger, there isn't one "welfare", there are dozens, maybe hundreds of programs. Unemployment and disability sure, but also SNAP, medicare, medicade, section 8, free schools with free meals, and of course the biggest and most bullshit of them all: social security. Consider this, on average white people pay 2000 dollars into the federal government per year, while blacks earn 8000 in benefits. No idea about hispanics because they're lumped in with whites.
Now obviously illegals themselves can only get most of these benefits if they commit identity theft, which most of them don't... but ALL of their children directly benefit and will continue to do so for the rest of their lives.

How can you claim to support Native Americans when you want even more illegal immigrants to come into America?
Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical?

Sorry. I am your neighbor to the north. I didn't know you guys had it so good over there, no wonder everybody keeps going there. But rest assured even if that's the case, there are still strict rules to be eligible for these things and they still need to be verified. It sucks that sometimes useless people take up a chunk of benefits, but honestly I think it's nice that a system exists that somewhat insures you from ending up on the street in case your life starts to spiral out.

it is the nature of weaker cultures to be conquered by stronger ones. this should continue- it leads to civilizational progress

>a bunch of savages died a long fucking time ago
>Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical?
Does it really matter?

There wasn't a state to illegally immigrate to.
The Natives were stone tool using savages. They had no formal laws or government. They barely even had concepts of personal ownership.

Of course you think it's nice, you're directly benefiting from it. And while you're not wrong that unemployment is harder to qualify for, everything else is basically "be poor and a legal resident"

Are you fucking retarded op? There was no country back then, it was just empty land for miles and miles. I can complain because I'm part native also.

>white people invaded so it's okay if brown people invade

fuck you are a cunt.

If you go back far enough you can blame every nation for the same thing. At one point or another someone was stealing land from someone else it isn't exclusive to the US.

You'd be surprised how hard the 2nd one is, being a legal resident. How do you have an apartment or any address when you're so poor that you need assistance? It's a conundrum, right? How are you poor if you have an address, and how do you have an address if you're poor? Having no fixed address qualifies you to a monthly sum of $250 and a couple of vouchers for a night at a motel, the rest is basically shelters and soup kitchens after that.

Here with a birth certificate or SS number you can get a state ID for like 5 bucks, and then you're golden. Obviously it's harder if you aren't actually a legal resident, unless you steal someone's identity.

>i-it's okay when white people do it, fuck you user!

Literally laughing at you.

>If your ancestors killed the natives why won't you let yourselves get killed?
What a weak train of thought.

No dude, it's not just an ID. You need a valid address, with a rental agreement or lease of some kind signed by the property owner or whoever is subletting, and they *will* check most of the time, if only to verify if they actually signed anything with your name on it. The ID is its own thing, but you definitely need an address.

Yes. Americans should allow Mexicans to immigrate en masse, take control of the country and then murder them. It's only fair.

>I'm jealous of white people

lol ok champ. Yes we realize this.

Maybe that's the case in canada, but not here
homelesslaw.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/do-you-need-an-address-to-get-access-to-government-services-such-as-welfare-food-stamps-medicaid-and-social-security-disability/

>highways were built on formerly indian land, therefor we should not have to follow the speed limit
Plus, if you really had the courage, of your convictions, you would pack up and leave. You seem a tad hypocritical.

OK, let's say someone *is* homeless and will get something without an address. Do you think that a) they'll get enough money for a first+last and a security deposit, and b) even if they can get that kind of money (which I really, really doubt because the government isn't stupid enough to fork over 2 grand to a guy without an address) will there ever be a landlord who will rent out a unit to a visibly homeless guy with no references or documents who just has a wad of bills in his hand? Probably, but honestly I've been in a better position and I couldn't find an apartment.

Section 8 doesn't pay the beneficiary directly, it dramatically subsidizes the cost of section 8 housing, which is in general dogshit, but both the renter (who pays basically nothing) and the landlord (who is paid almost entirely directly by the government) are aware of this and don't care

>not slaughtering the native population
not yet

Even if that's the case, i'm not sure how it works in the US but even this section 8 has some kind of qualifications that a person has to meet, because otherwise the US would not have any homelessness at all, and whatever those qualifications are they most likely are non negotiable and fairly strict.

Basically poverty is a quicksand. The more you fight it, the further it pulls you in. These systems exist to keep people from having to fight so that it doesn't pull you in, but I'm honestly impressed with how things work over there and you should be proud. It's a lot harder to take advantage of these things than you think, regardless of how easy it might seem on paper.

Illegal according to whom? The natives had a vague concept of nationhood and land ownership, at best. They were also stone-age hunter-gatherers so really I'm not too concerned with what they wanted.

If not for whites North America would still be in the stoneage.

>Even if that's the case, i'm not sure how it works in the US but even this section 8 has some kind of qualifications that a person has to meet, because otherwise the US would not have any homelessness at all
There are two kinds of homeless people in the US. The first is people who are only recently homeless due to a foreclosure, being kicked out, or losing their home to a natural disaster. These people are homeless because they are in the process of or do not yet know how to go about getting qualified for benefits and are possibly holding out hope of getting back into their previous situation.
The second kind are fucking crazies, who are usually on drugs and incapable of filling out paperwork or even sitting in a room and having government staff do it for them.
If you have your wits and literally any paperwork at all, it's trivial.

You're oversimplyfing it, to be honest. Those two kinds of homeless have a million variables between them with different kinds of severity to each of them. I'll tell you now that regardless of how sane you are or what your circumstances were, if you have no family or friends to take you in then once you're homeless.. you'll stay that way. Just one night on the street or even in a shelter is demoralizing as hell. Especially shelter. You have no idea (and I hope you never find out) the kind of politics and organized crime that goes down in shelters. Some people will pull through, but these are rare. It's an immense amount of willpower that normal people can't cultivate in stressful conditions.

if you want to return to the days where immigration offices didn't exist, then by all means invade the US and see where that gets you :)

Otherwise, stfu and follow the immigration laws.

>imying non-whites are human
>implying subhumans deserve human rights
I have more empathy with domesticated animals than I do with 'native americans'
It's very apparent that you've never been to a reservation. They're all morbidly obese lazy alcoholics that live off of govt gibs and then blame govt for all their problems. They are the native niggers of the Americas, and should have been Sa

They lived here. That's hardly "nothing"

>They raped there

fify

I guess it's okay when Ahmed and Tariq take over the UK, because it's just evolution.

Epic meme

they weren't immigrants, they were settlers. they didn't come to join the cherokee nation and suck off their welfare (except Elizabeth Warren)