What are you going to do about this white trashlets...

What are you going to do about this white trashlets? Your fuhrer is in office and it seems he's having a lot of trouble handling the Asians. It seems they continue to fearlessly shit in your faces. They never did this when Obama was in office. Is it time we hand the presidency to a superior race that Asians will actually respect? Nothing personal it's just business and we can't be putting our national security in the hands of bullshit races like yours

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA&t=10m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA&t=10m6s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qUuFEsfSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They did this all the time while Obama was in office. It wasn't news then.

hooktube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA&t=10m6s

EU is kill, the vp is now quoting that Jewess saying Europe must be nonwhite

Skip to 10m 6s, it will blow your mind

youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA&t=10m6s

Incorrect. It's clear that the Asians do not respect you. Probably because you look like shaved rats

>Europe must be nonwhite
Why would any race do Europe this favor though

>EU is kill
EU is very much alive, it's Europe that is dying. EU's aim is to replace the Europe of nations.

Looks like Tim Horton's is promoting Muslim babies been born in the West. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down and leave a comment about how much Muslims, Jews, and Niggers suck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qUuFEsfSE

See the respect between these two men. Cheeto Hitler could never garner this respect because he's a White trashlet

WHITE TRASHERS ARE TRYING TO THREATEN CHINA NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHA

White subhumans don't understand that nobody respects them and Bannon already undermined Cheeto Hitler when he said there was no military solution in Korea

White subhumans will simply have to bow

Why south korea, one of the world leading economies, don't have the resources to oppose a literal farmers county?

Before I answer this question: are you a white subhuman?

Nop.

The answer is that they don't want a conflict and are only being forced to because they accepted white subhuman control so many years ago

So they blame this in the korean war.

Which most americans don't even remember it happened, I don't see this working for them.

Most Americans are obese imbeciles who smell like feces and have yellowed teeth. They are truly repulsive especially the whites

No way dude check out these white master racers

The hate don't fix this situation,why don't you side with NK and attack japan?

Maybe something good can come out of this.

I don't want to attack anyone. It's white trashlets who are warmongers

Well the dance off challenge didn't worked, so we have to explore more options.

Cause once the eagles smell blood you can't shake them off.

pick a side niggers, you cant go more than 6 hours without changing your mind on whether trump is bad for doing it or not doing it. the gook blood is on your hands either way

Fuck Stand WIth Rand

I #SwimWithKim

>pick a side
I'm opposed to white trashlets. This isn't hard. Once you guys are out of office everything will be fine

Time to nuke the chinks too. The world will be better. Give the land to the curryniggers.

Youre in america forever

>>asians
>>superior

Get the fuck out of here shill

Sorry I can't hear you over the loud slaps of Asian cocks all over your white face as they openly and unequivocally defy you

Can you speak up a bit?