How can there still be atheists on Sup Forums?

Jesus is clearly Logos.

The Son of God was redpilled before it was cool.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2pWUvPqKEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Civilization existed long before someone repackaged Judaism with a messiah. They all had their own religions, they all thought they were right, they are all wrong. What makes you think this time around it is correct? Especially at a time when you had 100's of false prophets floating around that area.

Christianity is the only religion we still have the writings for since the beginning of time. Where are these other religions? Gone.

Fucking retarded.
The old testament is the Judaism, the Torah.
Both the jews and the Muslim use it as their origin.

You again. Fuck off with your logosposting, you are shitting up this board.

You think Jesus believed the shit he was shovelling? No. The first Abrahamic religions were DESIGNED to be taken seriously by the masses to trick them into non-degenerate behavior. If you tell a human to "Treat others how you want to be treated because it will lead to prosperity", they will not listen because humans are naturally short-sighted. If you tell a human to "Treat others how you want to be treated... or else you will fucking burn for millions of years, and god will motherfucking curse you throughout your life and cause your children to be stillborn, and BTW look at this miracle I just did" then VOILA -- suddenly you've got the retarded, naturally-superstitious masses treating each other well.

Jesus was a genius who understood human nature and did what was necessary to get civilization to move forward. Same with the people who invented Judaism, but Jesus did a better job and refreshed the religion. The retards who invented Islam, however, completely dropped the ball and probably actually believed the magical stories they wrote.

Yeah, that's why he died on the cross instead of fleeing for his life, right?

religion is like a mental operating system for retarded people so they won't kill and rape. if you actually believe it you should be gassed

Jesus was definitely redipilled before it was cool.
The only person jews hate more than hitler is christ

my dick is the LOGos

Take your kike religion and get back in the oven.

He spent several years of his adult life building up the ruse, and probably spent decades before that planning it out. So yeah, I think he was that dedicated. He may have been some kind of autist or savant.

>religion is like a mental operating system for retarded people so they won't kill and rape

Absolutely correct, and newsflash, 70% of the human population will ALWAYS be on the retard spectrum, no matter how advanced we get That is why religion is the single most important human invention ever created.

Can someone explain the "logos" thing to me?

lol christians are ones who have reason to hate JEWS, all atheists or non-christians are doing their work you fucking sheep

Christians ARE jews, you kike.

They worship the jewish god.
They believe jesus christ is the prophesied messiah of the jewish religion, which they believe.

>How can there still be atheists on Sup Forums?
Easy son, they are trying to find their way just like the rest of us. Get in their faces only when they start arrogantly bashing Christians. The rest of the time, let them find their own path.

Christianity survived two fucking millennia and now fedora burgers trying to smash it kek xD

>jesus was a jew
>christians are cucks

you prove stereotype about Americans YOU ARE STUPID AF maybe it's not your fault because prots are heretics and majority in your country are protestants and you think rest of christians are the same,

Christianity developed out of Judaism which in turn developed out of the polytheistic Canaanite religion. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's all bullshit.
>inb4 fedora

why don't you theists prove there is a god for once, instead of asking for the other way around?

>repackaged Judaism with long hair messiah

Yeah nice try, fucking kike. Secular society is the future.

>he literally doesn't know that he worships the jewish god and reads the jewish bible

Jesus of Nazareth, king of the _(((christians)))_

>How can there still be atheists on Sup Forums?

I do not believe in the existence of God, a god, gods or anything supernatural. And I clicked on my bookmark to get here.

See

Jesus is the son of the Logos, not the Son of the Demiurge.

The Son of the Demiurge is the Antichirst.

He is (((their))) Messiah

What the FUCK is your guys fucking problem? OP uploads a disgusting blasphemous picture with sluts displaying their bodies in the house of the Lord, and not a single of of you dare mentioning it? Is this even close to acceptable behaviour in your "christian" church?

reincarnation is unfalsifiable

cuckianity is a death cult built on Constantine and a parasitic version of paganism.

you're done. you know it. i know it. everyone knows it.

most known mass murderers where communists therefor atheists

Ask any Jew and they will tell you Jesus is not their Messiah.

They are awaiting another.

He has to fulfill certain requirements. They see a time in the future called the Redemption where they will be rewarded for their Loyalty to the Chief Archon their Lord and they will be given Goy Slaves.

>christfags

>implying in the bible is mentioned "Tolerance"
> saying christianity is death cult ?

rly nigga?

>tfw no Levantine Christian wife

>Ask any Jew and they will tell you Jesus is not their Messiah.
Christians ARE the jews who accepted jesus as the messiah.

Jesus was the original gangster

no non-christian ever answered me why do they hate jews, while i give them tons of reasons why we (christians) hate them but still muh jewish tool an shieet

I am not going to disagree.

I will only restate that Jesus is not the Son of the Lord of the OT.

He is Logos.
>The word logos, however, also had a rich tradition in Greek thought. While logos can be a very general term, meaning simply “word, account, explanation or thing,” the philosopher Heraclitus (c.535-475 B.C.) used it in the sense of an ordering principle for the universe. Thus, the logos is the divine logic that gives order to the universe.

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

The Logos is the ineffable One.

Called the Monad or the Aeons of Aeons.

Jesus is an Aeon. An Emanation of the One.

The Divine Allogenes / Autogenes.

Geradamas.

OP I want you to fix your statement.

He is the Son of Man.

The Son of 'God' is something else.

Find the gnosis of the sons of god.

>66
Nice try snek.

>trick people into non-degenerate behavior
>net benefits for the individual, the family, the community, and the nation, today and in the future
THIS is why I can't take fedorafags seriously. People all over the world have religions. Who are the most "correct" among them? The most prosperous, developed, innovative, adaptive, and industrious. By this measure Christ"fags" win by a LONGSHOT, with Jews being a leeching 2nd place

Tfw no qt Arab Christian gf

There's no evidence of Je-

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE SLUT SITTING WITH THEIR LEGS AND HAIR UNCOVERED IN THE HOUSE OF GOD.

WHAT THE FUCK?

youtube.com/watch?v=y2pWUvPqKEo

Huh?

Iliad and odyssey are older than the Old Testament.

God's word is written in the animals of nature. It is his living word. Not dead, like books and monuments. You worship a corpse.

yup it is: it centres on death and is hypnosis to make people more likely to a) race mix (white genocide b) sacrifice themselves for "God" (actual self-genocide and c) tolerate intolerant people, like mussrats, which eventually leads to death. ergo. death cult.

If God doesn't exist then white genocide is irrelevant

No God = Nihilism

God exists but so does the Demiurge. The trick is for you to come to that Gnosis.

The Demiurge claims to be god, he is the Lord over this Realm of Shadow.