/DGG/ Dethroning Google General

/DGG/ Dethroning Google General

Email me directly if you want to participate: [email protected]

Previous Thread: Many of you are like me.
> Be Frustrated that we arent able to really do anything
> Pretend that using ad nauseum is really doing anything
> Think 'what can I do against a massive company like Google?'

Make no Mistake...
> We are under siege
> Google has outright declared war on the internet and the public
> It's time we actually do something about this
> Censorship is getting out of control
Google is now utilizing its large capital base, near advertising monopoly, political pull, and legal team to crush anything and everything.

Google has parlayed its advertising revenues into hundreds of other projects
> Joint ventures for a windfarm off of the east coast
> Google Fiber
> Face Recognition software
> Data Mining
> Google earth
> etc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProtonMail/status/900097982212845570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google receives approximately 90% of their revenue from adwords and other advertising.
This revenue literally subsidizes the rest of the company.
The first 6 months of 2017 44B of 50.7B in revenue was generated by advertising.
There is a finite window until we are fully encircled by the ultimate corporate evil and a major proponent of internet censorship and elimination of wrongthink.
Frankly we may already have reached this point

As of Nov 3, 2016 the Android operating system has 88% market share for all smartphones.

Our current efforts which utilizes ad nauseum is not enough. The current tools at our disposal are not enough. Our scope is too small.

I am calling on Sup Forums to participate on a massive scale crowdsourced design discussion
1 single person cannot make a difference
Collectively - we can make a difference.

I do not want to discuss design specifics here. I want to discuss how to organize, in a private space, and eliminate the prying eyes of the hydra that is Google

What is the approach?
> Elevate all competitors of google to reduce revenues
> Build new tools to combat google
> Map out all currently known google projects

Don't be lazy Sup Forums
>If you want to make a difference. Do Something. Get fucking involved.

Bitmessage
>Possible messaging platform options for discussions of design specifics

Design Ideas thus far:
>Aggressive / Weaponized web crawler & ad clicker
> Needs to change IP addresses frequently. Possibly utilizing its own VPN
> Cookie Spoofing
> Update MAC Addresses or spoof Mac Addresses
> Only 'attack' ads produced by Google, all other competitors will be left alone.

count me in

I work in a New media company in Malaysia, possible to dethrone google

Get a protonmail account and shoot me an email. Need bodies and expertise.

>[email protected]

Honeypot

Sadly, the fact that we even need to consider that is exactly why this effort has to happen.

Mail sent, you faggot

>There is a finite window until we are fully encircled by the ultimate corporate evil and a major proponent of internet censorship and elimination of wrongthink.

Ohhh, it goes way deeper than that. They are trying to overthrow the US government and commit white genocide globally. The chinks are helping them too.

Why the email again? Also Protonmail has deleted accounts before for political reasons if they caught you doing... things exactly like this

Chinks hate google too

Don't they have their own Baidu which I suppose is even more cancer?

They got tencent and Taobao now

You do not understand. Google is not in China because the same tricks that might work on an American do not work on the Chinese. They have Baidu for that.

Here is how:
Baidu = Google, because Google is Mandarin for "old dog" disguised as English. Notice the paw print logo of Baidu.
Google = Baidu, because Google in English literally means 10^100, and Baidu likewise means "hundred degrees". The English interpretation of Baidu is "Do by", which is exactly what Google tries get people to do.

You assume that Google is just a big evil corporation, however they are a part of a way bigger plot. Pretty soon humanity could be dragged back into the dark ages, and worse.

your solution???

I wish it were that easy, I really do.

Create new platfrom, my company can do that, just need bigger team

You mean you want to copy DDG but you dont know how to code but you want to get all the credits?

I support this

no, just share some ideas.... I got developers team, marketing team, social media team

Not that simple, fundamentally how Google works is by implying that they are God so they can terrorizing people into using them.

>Also Protonmail has deleted accounts before for political reasons if they caught you doing... things exactly like this

Sauce?

I've switched to bing..but have an android phone. I'm just a common retard, but can I keep my phone and still participate in jewgle sabotage..or What?

duckduckgo is better

Sauce?

Most new innovation stolen from kickstarters

take the bingpill. not even as bad as it used to be.

This, also ad nauseam

twitter.com/ProtonMail/status/900097982212845570

Fuck, fuck, no!

>
>Why the email again? Also Protonmail has deleted accounts before for political reasons if they caught you doing... things exactly like this

AolMail? Hotmail? kdemail? own webmail?

Thanks user. Well fuck. Alternative to ProtonMail?

I am questioning the use of email, not any specific provider

Make own web browser then

Hushmail? I don't know much about them.

Bump

Sorry guys. Wish I was computer genius. All I can do really is degoogle myself

Requesting the pasta for alternative things like emails, video sharing platforms, social media and so on.

Probably the best solution right now is to just wait. The only way to avoid faltering/stagnating for them is to up the stakes further on the evil things they are willing to do. The public will then be pissed off more and more thus costing them their user base.

There are parallels to this situation in history if you know where to look.

My team currently developing something like that now, alpha release maybe next year

Trend will die out

>protonmail
>not using cock.li
go back

Can I get a non-homosexual source on Google's intended censorship of religious beliefs?

Bless you.

This is why we need to spread these things. How are we supposed to get them popular if we aren't spreading them?

>2015 Cock.li e-mail server seized by German authorities

Why do you trust him suddenly?

why not get a hosting and domain name then use own webmail?

Wanted to see if there's any interested in my method of avoiding Google & ads. I have a Debian virtual private server (VPS) running OpenVPN set up to block ads through DNS and firewall rules.

It takes some technical expertise and patience to configure but it's worth it IMO.