Alefantis was at the Dream Act meeting on 12/16/2010

The Dream Act was used to allow human traffickers keep undocumented children in the states without fear of being outed/deported.

archive.is/bL7R2
article about the meeting.

from the (still available) white house guest logs for that specific meeting code (U67559):

ALEFANTIS JAMES
ALITO SAMUEL
ESTEFAN EMILIO
FERRERA AMERICA
MOSS MELISSA (alleged one-time owner of 55 harborview - handkerchief house - on martha's vineyard)
SCALIA ANTONIN
SILVER JONATHAN (alleged one-time owner of 55 harborview - handkerchief house - on martha's vineyard)
SOTOMAYOR SONIA
WEINSTEIN HARVEY

the logs are available on this page: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/goodgovernment/tools/visitor-records

in a .csv format. look for the link for the dataset released in 2011, part 2.

worth noting that the potus schedule and wh dossier for this day was empty - it was not reported.

archive.is/yIF7i - POTUS schedule shows nothing
archive.is/p4EXo - white house dossier empty

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bL7R2
archive.is/P0Iq6
stylemagazine.com/news/2017/jul/26/one-migrant-who-died-overheated-truck-was-former-d/
missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21240-maddies-eye-defect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Innocent small-time pizzaman goy

While it's mysterious what was the honest pizza owner doing there, you don't think that's kind of a stretch?

this is in response to all of the virtue-signaling about how much we're supposed to love DACA and "the dreamers".

the act doesn't lead to citizenship, and it leaves loopholes for people to traffic minors.

it's terrible that honest hardworking people who want to live in our country might be deported, but this act was not put into place primarily to help people become citizens...it's a piece of shit policy, and isn't helping anyone - even if they think it is.

ha ha, no.

DACA is a policy specifically to shelter undocumented minors from being "rescued" and returned to their rightful homes.

Justice Scalia who ended up dead due to mysterious circumstances is in that list.

Is it possible he was a pedo who was ready to speak out?

checked.

yes, i think that's a possibility.

other than those on the list i posted above, there were no other justices at this meeting of over 500 people.

i'm cutting the attendance list into smaller chunks to post here.

booooooooomp for some Monday morning pizza

nice digits, friend.

also, quite the digits we got there

note that scalia was there with his wife, too.

lots of celebrities were at this meeting. it was like a gala dinner or some shit.

obama and crew were good at hiding malicious code within seemingly "nice" social programs.

man i'm getting sleepy of posting these names.

surely they aren't important.

maybe i'll stop.

Virtue signaling it's cooler if famous people does it with you.

Wow nice detective work Sup Forums

sad to see no podestas at the meeting.

let's see a bunch of supreme court justices, a few powerful people, and a pizza guy. yep nothing suspicious here

Burmp

Trump bump

halfway through. lots of people.

but melissa moss and jonothan silver were there!

you remember them? they owned the field house on martha's vineyard.

you know the one.

jonathan, i mean. i always spell his name wrong.

4 more after this one.

captchas are getting harder.

archive.is/bL7R2 - HuffPo piece on a letter sent by Latino Leaders to Senate/Congress

archive.is/P0Iq6 - an article about what might be wrong with the DREAM act (first negative link i hit - didn't dig far, might be crap)

one more to go

stylemagazine.com/news/2017/jul/26/one-migrant-who-died-overheated-truck-was-former-d/

hey, that guy was a DACA recipient and an MS-13 member (maybe).

niiiiiice.

Why the fuck would James Alefantis be at this meeting. A guy who owns a local pizza parlor. I was just memeing about this theory but this is actually weird shit. Why would he be there at all? My dad runs a Jimmy Johns it'd be like if Obama invited him, no different. What makes this guy so special? Suspicious shit.

bump

exactly.

he can pick one of two narratives: either he's just a nobody pizza guy, or he's in league with some hardcore shit.

a nobody pizza guy does not belong at a meeting with "leaders of the latino community", "a-list celebrities", "supreme court justices", the president, et al...about immigration.

he DOES NOT BELONG THERE. so why the fuck is he there?

we know why. it's just how we go about convincing normies

I presume the handkerchief house refers to the "pizza-related map" etc but what's" marthas vineyard"?

He is a Rothschild need you really guess at that point?

Nigger do you seriously not know about Martha's Vineyard? Good lord.

This stupid pedophile is all over the fucking place where he shouldnt be. If there are kids involved, this nigger is there.

Since November 2016 I have had to absorb a lot of info about unfamiliar names and locations and am a Bong to boot, so please don't think I'm trying to derail the thread as I am just overhwlemed with all the raw data. Anons need to know, so post if you got the goods.

Filth of the highest order.

I just looked all of this over and I can safely say that it's nothing.
As for fellow Anonymous users there's no reason to look into it. There's no reason to waste your time because it's literally nothing. Nope, it doesn't contain any sort of useful things. I can't stress how much useless and nothing is contained. Infact it's probably not even possible to measure this level of fake and nothing.

I agree.

Martha's Vinyard is a high dollar high profile tourist attraction area. The Obummers and many others frequently go there. There is a lot more to it than that, as it is a island retreat.

He isn't just a Pizza Parlour guy.

He is a gay DC restaurateur. He hosts parties and fundraisers and shit like that, so it isn't all that odd that he'd know various political types.

ie ..hillary sent hem a card thanking him for hosting one of her fundraisers, and he was homo boyfriend of David Brock.

The Pizza place is only part of his thing, there is a dinner/dining place and nightclub... he calls himself a 'Bon Vivant'

Same fagging much? Forget to change your IP's James?

the "pizza related map" handkerchief was found by a realtor on martha's vineyard, which is an island off the coast of massachusetts.

the realtor and susan sandler refer to it as "the field house".

houses for sale/rent during this period were discovered, and one was, at that time, owned by a man named 'field'.

that house was 55 harbor view lane, vineyard haven, MA.

it was later purchased by melissa moss and jonathan silver.

pic related, from the guccifer 2 dump.

Just another bump.
>/eWo/ til infinity.

WuTang is for the children

Thanks. Is this in the Virgin Islands (no lame joke or pun intended)?

>Just a restaurateur
Nigga no.

Alefantis is just a simple humble pizza salesman. Guy is not politically connected at all!!!!

this

>says "fellow Anonymous users"

Nobody ever says that on here. If you're going to be a faggot shill, try harder to blend in. Also, you have a user id which makes it obvious that your replied to yourself. You're a worthless faggot and you're horrible at everything you do. Kys

>Is this in the Virgin Islands
No. Use your search engines nigger.

Because he's not actually just a pizza parlor guy but has political leverage and knows people for whatever reason despite what the anti-pizzagate shills tell you

>its a pizza thread
Take this shit to or shitlords

It's in Cape Cod, MA where all of the rich bankers live

Ohhhh shiiieeeeet

massachusetts.

it's a fucking island off the coast of massachusetts.

look back up there - i gave you an address, use google maps and find it.

agreed
where are the mods?
can someone phone them or something?

Up to speed now, thanks user.
Here's Kek'n'Bez (Bez protects the kids). Without taking a pop at American educatio as regards geography, I may not have been the only one who didn't know this. It isn't doing any harm asking for clarification.

it's a politics thread, it's about a meeting at the whitehouse.

it's a politics thread, it's about DACA, which is in the news this week.

it's a politics thread, it's about CTR employees shilling for pedophiles because you personally like to have sex with babies.

Get on the discord and request an army of downsagers and report mashers

answer:

Lol pizzafags. I'm sure Seth Rich is still alive too in comets basement. LOL.

link?

Maybe. I'm sure he was at least aware of what was going down. Makes me wonder about Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington as well.

Liar.
It's just tinfoil this thread belongs on /bant/ /x/ or /deleted/

I wonder if scalia's wife (present at this meeting) knows anything?

is she still alive?

Shills be gone.

Those who shill for pedophilia are as bad as the fags themselves. You will be gassed along with them.

bump

>Scalia a repentant pedo?
Unlikely that high level pedos are repentant.

Scalia was whacked, though. I can't believe the assassination of a supreme court justice got so little attention.

Countless connections prove it isnt just a theory.

tinfoil amplifies the attenuation of signals.

keep defending babyfuckers, babyfucker.

Despicable isnt it?

Thank you, lad.

I think McCann was sold to soros as a DNA/blood bank. That weird eye abnormality is what did it for me. Could very well be her in that pic.

Source on bottom pics? Also how do you decode the black bars off asking for a friend

There are theories she didnt actually have the disorder. I have also only seen one photo of her with the eye disorder. Not releasing her medical documents could account for her not having the disorder as well.

missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21240-maddies-eye-defect

or /x/ these are photos without real sources, this is no better than fake news like CNN & Breitbart. Saging this thread and reporting for tinfoil shit, you guys ever wonder why pizzagate threads are rare nowadays? cause you guys are chasing dead ends, people kidnap people all the time. If anything these pizzagate threads are keeping you guys in an endless labyrinth, none of you have solved anything or done any justice.

Because we have so much evidence of kim nukes...

Just admit it. You've got nothing of worth to post so you resort to harsh language.
Stop being so butthurt and gtfo back to /x/

For every sage a bump, and for every bump a new believer. Keep shilling for pedophiles you fucking faggot nigger.

go choke on a bag of baby dicks shill

huma's emails were released.

"hacks" confirmed to be real leaks.

benghazi / haiti / orphan trafficking...this is all real.

I shill for nobody. It is you who is the shill.

>go choke on a bag of baby dicks
Stop projecting your fetishes you pedo kiddie diddler.

AHAHAHAHA Look at this nigglydoworth living in denial. Nigger you are fucking retarded.

>daily mail
>Independent

high-five. hadn't seen some of your imgs.

keep this shit alive.

Continue to live in your world of retardation, while you defend the rights of people who abuse the future of mankind.

t.b.h I was just pretending to be a shill
keep it up bro

Indeed

>pretending to be a shill
>Continue to live in your world of retardation.
Nigger... I swear to fuck.

Lozzatos

Lozzatos Podesta email.

Why the beads? Is that tattoo circled to identify that man?

Hey on the bright side people like me make you guys believe more.
So there's that. Sorry.