Hinduism General

Previous thread "Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botanical_identity_of_soma–haoma
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFrOtE0NP6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVvMfXXG7E
youtu.be/egnGUFDQoBg
prabhupada.org.uk/articles1/defeat_illuminati.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanath_Swami
youtu.be/t9qqLrdOzDg
youtu.be/_6B9tBRFEeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Good thread, as I have just started studying the Upanishads

Which translation desu

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botanical_identity_of_soma–haoma

Hinduism is just your Cultural view of the same gods that were seen all over the world.

For Example, Shiva has a weapon known as the Trishula.

He is the same as the god Neptune or Poseidon who has the Trident.

This is the Sumerian god known as Enki.

Heathens and heretics, the lot of you.

You call people Heretics but you worship the Demiurge as god.

Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

Wrong picture I presume and I believe in a a
Shared heritage too

The man shown is Joseph Campbell a Comparative Mythologist who used is life to look at the Similarities between the myths of all cultures.

>myths

All legends have their basis in Truth.

Great documentary on why Hinduism is of Satan. Please don't be unreasonable.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFrOtE0NP6Y

Also please note that the idea that Hinduism predates Christianity, specifically Abraham, is based on the faulty assumption that Carbon-14 and the Geologic Column are infallible.

God bless. You Hindus are far more reasonable than atheists and Jews. Please watch the video.

Why would non-poos convert to Hinduism? Its like goyim converting to judaism - they're still goyim but in black coats

You do realise that the Indus Valley Civilisation predates European and Middle Eastern civilizations, right? Not only by carbon dating but by looking at the topography, geography and rivers in the area. The Indus River had dried up after Christianity came about.

That being said, Paganism is the way to go if you're a cumskin. Paganism brought Europe to its peak, Christianity sent it into the dark ages. Were it not for the Renaissance, Europe would have been a shithole.

Their is enough astronomical, geographical and linguistic proof of Hinduism predating Christianity

Please be objective and consider what I'm saying is true.

Believe it or not, those things you mentioned are not ways of dating the age of anything. Imagine being tasked with determining the age of something starting at square one with no outside corroboration

You can't convert just follow the texts

Ok what is the way determining age according to you?

All ways ultimately lead to the "Geologic Column"(topographical interpretation, soil analysis, archaeological data) and/or Carbon-14 (and similar faulty methods like argon), which supposedly dates the Geologic Column data (circular logic).

No we have astronomical proof, if we can consider Bible as a historical text why can't the same be done for the Vedas

There are literally no other methods for dating. We have to come to this understanding: all methods and all roads lead to the Jewish lie of "Geologic Column" and/or Carbon-14. It is the kingpin of the house of cards.

Its futile arguing with a 'devout Christian'. While we have an abstract concept of God, spirituality and religion they have their contradiction-ridden book which in their eyes is Gods cosmic plan. Close minded as fuck.

At the end of the day we are all in the same boat. They'll expect to ascend to the pearly gates while we expect to be reborn (or be cast in hellfire according to them)

I want a good religion to be part of but I don't like your shitskin art style and depiction of gods

The Mittani Indo-Aryan language is considered older than Vedic or Avestan because it has aika instead of eka. Vedic is supposed to to have merged ai to e and hence is considered younger. But if you take the word for seven in Mittani - satta, it is considered to be much later than Vedic. So some folks believe that this dating based on selectively chosen words cannot be trusted fully.

If you look at the Avestan and Vedic language you see that 'h' in one language has been renamed as 's' in another. There are people like Rajesh Kochchar and Romila Thapar who believe that the Vedic people migrated from the Haraxvati (Saraswati) region in Afghanistan and not the mythical Saraswati flowing underground through Rajasthan. It seems this replacing 's' with 'h' is prevalent in some parts of Rajasthan and Assam even today. One point of view is that it is not possible to find which one came first based on language traits.
The seventh mandala of the Rigveda records the vernal equinox in Mrigashira Constellation pointing to a date around 4000 BCE - a fact noted by Jacobi and Tilak.

Again several Shulba Sūtrās declare that a pole star is visible. Since a visible pole star occurs only at certain epochs, such a citation gives a normal range of dates for that event. The astronomical dates put the dates before 4000BC.

That puts us at at least 6017 year ago.

The likely authors of the Vedas are the Haarpans

Bhagwan Singh, an avid writer on the Indus Valley civilisation, sees the entire Harappan ecology in the Rig Veda. He chides those who have been "using both their brains and chair to save the Vedic Aryans from the Harappan authorship". Now we have a continuous history of the Indian continent from 7000 BC.

shinto bud

I have read many Sumerian Texts because its an interest of mine.

They say that the Anunna gods were here and they divided up the lands into three regions.

The first region was Sumer, the Second was Egypt and the Third was the Indus Valley.

The 1st was given to Enlil, the 2nd to Marduk as Ra and the 3rd was given to Inanna who you know as Kali.

She is also Isis, Ishtar or Venus, ect.

These Abrahamic religions follow Enlil, and they have also confused the Christians into thinking the son of their father god is their Messiah Jesus. Gnostics know better.

Why did Buddhism die out in India?

Don't you like Sid?

I dont care what Sumerian texts say. The Rigveda is a historical text documenting the life of the people while the civilization was thriving. It doesnt have any bullshit folklore or fancy miracles.

Oh also we dont literally beleive in Gods. We are monotheistic or even atheistic in a way.

> O Lord Krishna, what pleasure shall we find in killing the sons of Dhritaraashtra? Upon killing these felons we shall incur sin only. (1.36)

>Therefore, we should not kill our brothers, the sons of Dhritaraashtra. How can we be happy after killing our kinsmen, O Krishna? (1.37)

>Though they, blinded by greed, do not see evil in the destruction of the family, or sin in being treacherous to friends. (1.38)

>Why shouldn't we, who clearly see evil in the destruction of the family, think about turning away from this sin, O Krishna? (1.39)

>With the destruction of the family, the eternal family traditions are destroyed, and immorality prevails due to the destruction of family traditions. (1.40)

>And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise. (1.41)

This religion is absolutely redpilled. I am now a hinduism-person.

Are you one of those people who believe cryptic messages form a foreign land while that land has its own history written in a well understood language?

POO

>tfw Krishna was woke to the vaginal jew
Too bad he was a Chad

You call the gods Asura.

They are all Daeva

We call them the Archons

SWEDEN YES! Abandon Christ for some poo in loo mythology! Just as expected from a fucking Swede.

But the poo in loo mythology has a convincing system of metaphysics though.

Buddism has no appeal in India, it only appealed to the lower caste

the way Hinduism was explained to me is our sense are chained by the delusion of this physical world that blinds us to Godhead and once you know that and see eternal perfection of God you are free but I like being chained in this hell I will resist losing my third eye

We neither call them Asura of deva, westerners lack words for them so they described them as God

>Buddism has no appeal in India
But why? Too disruptive of the caste system?

Well the caste system is embedded into the subcontinent no religion can effectively change that, it has no appeal because it offers nothing new while taking away a lot

I've heard it said that Buddhism is Hinduism stripped for export.

Sounds pretty reasonable desu. It has a lot of useful practises for secular Westerners, but I'd guess those type of practises already exist in a Hindu context (meditation etc)

POO

Isn't that just washing your hands and jerking off to ancestors though?

lmao christfag btfo

Now you just make yourself look stupid, because you wanna go against me when you cant even see I am your Ally.

>Asura

We know what they are.

gods with a little g.

Yeah I always say Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs
I am pointing out facts

KYS LEAF!

Anyone can lookup Asura and see what they are.

IE: Hindu gods.

>Yeah I always say Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs
Isn't memeing about with deities and other useless baggage and such more plebeian in the end though?

>Asura are hindu gods
Smh

surely we r in kali yuga an hav a ways to go but its all good.

Asura and Daeva are like the Igigi or the Watchers known as Angels.

There are two clear sides.

No the deities have a function and the sheer mythological associated with them makes it 2deep for Plebs

Do you want some soma/dmt in that holy grail?

The concept of reincarnation is too terrifying for me to embrace.

They were warring tribes, Indra a known deva is referred as an Asura because of his actions, Wikipedia isn't particularly a good place to study eastern religions

No they are not. The word god implies that they are virtuous beings with good qualities only. That is not the case with anyone who is included under that term. You use "gods with a small g" because your language is limited. It is not even about two clear sides of good and bad. They have both and they are both. They perform specific functions and are like spokes in a large wheel. They are not Hindu gods. They are just slightly more powerful beings.

Indra is Enlil, Zeus, Thor, or Jupiter.

The god of Storms and Lightning.

Do you even know your own gods? lmao

He is the one who brought the Flood.

His weapon is the Lightning Bolt.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVvMfXXG7E

sippin on sum sizzurp!

Exactly. Hence the idea that they aren't "purely good" and that their actions are morally questionable at times.

> Indra is Zeus

Dyaus Pita is Jupiter-Zeus
Do you even know your linguistics?
Seriously you western esoteritards always make a horrible impression when meeting asiatics.
Reminds me of that furry-burger"shaman" chastising an actual korean one in a YT discussion for havimg used alkohol in a rite

Their are multiple indras it's more of a title, but probably Wikipedia knows more than me

Can you talk more about this book?

indra had a web with jewels of universes on it i thought.

>Dyaus Pita

Its another Title for him.

Your talking to a Gnostic not a normal westerner.

Not even close, you absolute idiot. Dyaus Pita is mentioned in the Rigveda along with Mother Earth and precedes any mention of Indra. He resembles Zeus and Jupiter more closely linguistically (their names all translate to "sky father"). Indra's powers and abilities are close to that of Zeus and Jupiter but do not confuse Indra with Dyaus Pita. Indra was the King of Heaven. He was not a god. Just a powerful being with both good and bad.

> everything is what I want it to be
Sure, I need to excuse myself though as I need to do my midday prayer to Gabriel-Wotan-Thoth archonangel of all the moons to adjust my zodiac in the tree of life so I can become my true self and connect with the universe.
Bizmillanamaste! Amen.

youtu.be/egnGUFDQoBg

Dyaus Pita was more of an abstract universal being without a humanoid manifestation. Indra on the other hand had a humanoid personification and performed a specific function - bringing rain and the prosperity associated with rain in the form of agriculture.

Enlil is the Lord of the Skies.

Lord of Air and Fire.

Yes the King, one of the Archons. A Lord / Ruler.

God with a big G is the Aeon of Aeons. He is above these Archons. The gods with a little g.

They are the old pagan pantheon of 'gods'

bump

In this page, the indian sage Your Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada teaches us how to defeat the Illuminati.

>prabhupada.org.uk/articles1/defeat_illuminati.htm

Excerpts of dialogues from the page:

>Ramesvara: The people in America that claim that the American government is controlled by Communists. They say that these big, big bankers, the very rich, rich people, that they are actually..., their theory is Communist government, or, not Communist, dictatorship, and that they are secretly manipulating.
>Prabhupada: What is their aim?
>Ramesvara: Power.
>Prabhupada: Power..., anyone who has got money, he has got power. That is open secret. What is the secret? (laughs) If you have got money, you have got all power.

>Prabhupada: You should introduce coin, real money.
>Hari-sauri: Real gold coins. No paper.
>Prabhupada: Anyone has got money... It is fact. And what is this nonsense, keeping some paper and thinking he has got money? How cheating it is going on, from government's side. And therefore artificial inflation. You can print, so the price is increased. Because you haven't got to pay him real money, you print and pay him, and he will ask, "Give me this money. Then I'll supply." "All right, take." You print and pay.

>Prabhupada: But I can increase the price provided you pay me. But by printing, it is easier. But if you have to collect coins, that will be difficult, so there will be no artificial increase of...
>Hari-sauri: Yes. Coins is a check...
>Prabhupada: Yes.
>Hari-sauri: ...on charging too much.
>Prabhupada: That is wanted. And these rascals, they are artificially printing paper as money. And I am a rascal; I'm demanding more because I have got customer.

His wisdom on the matters of politics and money may have been the reason behind his assassination. The Hare Krishna movement of today is led by, guess what, the Jew Radhanath "Swami".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanath_Swami

In Sumerian En means Lord.

Lil means Wind, Breath, Storm, Air or Command.

What Enlil spoke was done. As a breath from him was a Command.

hav it opened in new tab will watch later thank you.
here have a lsd pepe

>no concept of a prophet
>have to make peace with hara krishna so he can remove your "karma" and you can enter the after life
um okay.

It is a book by balgangadhar Tilak a Indian freedom fighter, mathematician and multiple other things a learned man in short.
He proposes that our ancestors live in a snowy abode with astrological and archeological proof, its one of the books that changed my life as a teenager

Won't change the fact his translation are dubious af

Hare krishna aren't a representation of Hinduism

Your lack of toilets is

असतोमा सद्गमय ।
तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमय ।
मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय ॥
ॐ शान्ति शान्ति शान्तिः ।।

youtu.be/t9qqLrdOzDg

Original and hilarious

Pirate flag? Really nigga?

>We are monotheistic or even atheistic in a way.
Don't pretend to speak for all pooskins.

Some of you are monotheists (degenerates), some of you are pagans in the traditional sense of the word and some of you are atheists.

God isn't the central theme of the religion if you pay attention to the religion

>God with a big G is the Aeon of Aeons. He is above these Archons.
There is no God "with a big G".

The whole concept is pure cancer. The universe is unmanifested, infinite and eternal, so suck it.

Here is a Gnostic Prayer:

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

here is another one:

Hear and be wise. The god of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

>Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs
pretty much but it does serve a purpose

Do the morals of hinduism also follow Satan?
Ignorant fuck.

The Gnostics were a bunch of Yids who swallowed too many shrooms and rebelled against their strict jewish parents.

Everything they ever wrote down can only be looked at through the lens of Judaism. Whatever spiritual truth is there is muddied by the minds of kikes.

What of the time when Rama worships Shiva to make rocks float for the formation of the ram setu?

The Hare Krishna is not what used to be. Srila Prabhupada was assassinated and the movement co-opted by the jew. Its current main leader is the jew Radhanath Swami.

>Richard Slavin was born on 7 December 1950 in Chicago to Idelle and Gerald Slavin, who were children of Jewish immigrants from Russia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.

>rebelled

Sounds like a valid plan to me.

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

>nigga
Bewakoof bund mara!

youtu.be/_6B9tBRFEeE