Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy8gw9MjhDo
billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
infogalactic.com/info/Reductionism
veteranstoday.com/2017/06/16/oliver-stone-israel-is-more-dangerous-than-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can't string together a proper sentence or thought, that's my take on it.

Also all fields.

>Post a thread about thoughts
>First image clearly has nothing to do with anyone who has ever had a single thought in their entire life

Why would you derail your own thread?

Trump BTFO
Sup Forums on suicide watch

Nice *too stupid to use reason* use of logic. I just *uses pop calligraphy to get point across instead of just saying it* don't understand why people *whines incessantly* don't listen to me.

>Conveniently ignoring all actions done by muslims in the past

She's absolutely right though. If she's saying this in order to JUSTIFY terror attacks, she can fuck right off. But it is absolutely true to say that neocon fueled bloodlust combined with neolib immigration policies will lead to utter disaster.

You forgot the name field

the planet belongs to the anglosphere they need to understand that their resources are our resources and shut up whining

She's confusing a cause for an effect. All of the invading and bombing happened BECAUSE of the instability.

They're inbred.

I just *dresses in full arabic garb* don't understand *speaks arabic loudly in the street* why *commits crime disproportionately* europeans *waves home country's flag* are so *insults host country and its citizens* xenophobic

Thoughts are the dirty sand rat bitch needs to stay in the sand.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums actually supports the neocon narrative

they keep recommending this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=dy8gw9MjhDo
anyone know any good alternatives aside from (((bitchute)))

He's right. We should install strongmen like Saddam and Kadafi and deport him to the Middle East.

lol you believe this

can't steal a natural resource it belongs to everyone!

>literally half of the Muslim population are inbred mutants
>it's the West's fault we're so fucked up

Everyone knows this is why the Middle East is unstable. Stupid bitch.

whoops wrong thread

>what is the Islamic revolution?

Liberals: We shouldn't bomb Islamic countries, but we should have open borders with them
Neoconservatives: We should have open borders with Islamic countries, and we should bomb Islamic countries
Paleoconservatives: We shouldn't have open borders with Islamic countries and we shouldn't bomb them either

Too bad most people are too mentally retarded to accept that Paleocons were completely and utterly right about everything.

>steals natural resources

For fuck's sake, it's not stealing when they themselves are selling it, it's called purchasing

Truth is that both are unrelated
The West invades the Middle East for ressources and self-interest, but it was already an instable shithole long before Western interventions (which started in the 90s)
As a matter of fact, it became garbage when the Ottoman Empire comitted suicide by siding against France and Britain in WW1

>tfw no Pat Buchanan presidency

Would take him over that dopey man sitting in the Oval Office right now, any day.

ive never understood the claim that the natural resources are stolen. there is still tons of oil in the middle east and tons of precious metal in africa. these people actually think that white people came down war of the worlds style and sucked up everything lol? thats what it sounds like.
i was telling my roomate to watch empire of dust and was talking about how china is strip mining africa and he said "thats impossible because europeans already took all the minerals."

>i was telling my roomate to watch empire of dust and was talking about how china is strip mining africa and he said "thats impossible because europeans already took all the minerals."
Your roommate's a retard lmao

They were savages before we meddled in their shit. Also, being victimized is not an excuse for victimizing others. If that were the case, we'd give every pedophile a medal.

All going according to Plan.

Destabilize the Region and turn the Muzzies and the Jews against each other.

Mutual Destruction of the Saturn Worshippers.

would not have happened if the US and UK did not overthrow and democratically elected prime minister who openly advocated for the separation of church and state

It's painfully ironic that the loudest proponents of free speech are the first to try and shut it down at all costs when it's something they personally don't like.

What happened to discourse? Their genocidal underlying intentions betray their rhetoric.

i think hes intelligent, but the problem is this is what has been told to him his whole life and hes never had to think about that. hes very knowledgeable when it comes to chemistry.

I dunno, we're putting up with all of that from muslims and we seem pretty stable

That person doesn't even understand why the muzzies are actually pissed.
It has more to do with Israel and oil wells on sacred ground than bombs.
The Arab concept of death is way different from ours. They don't really care the same way we do.

>he doesn't know that the only reason the "Islamic revolution" happened was due to extremists funded by the CIA to topple pro-Soviet secular governments

The lesson is that we should stop intervening in other people's affairs because it never ends well.

So we shouldn't take a million refugees either. At best we should provide humanitarian aid onsite...

Checked and nodded

these people don't understand that africa is and has been (for about the same time as europe) comprised of countries with individual agencies

they imagine a bunch of savage in huts getting subjugated by evil whitey when the reality is that europeans signed treaties and made mutually beneficial deals with existent african powers over which they had little direct control

She just perfectly described the average middle eastern country, except she forgot to blame America at the end.

>i was telling my roomate to watch empire of dust and was talking about how china is strip mining africa

Empire of Dust says very little, if anything at all, about strip mining. It's about how difficult it is to get anything accomplished in Africa.

This is actually quite a clever technique to use when talking with libs. Wax lyrically about how awful all these wars are, how unjust it is, how the people are suffering, then at the very end, slip in a little tidbit about how you can't have mass immigration from countries you are simultaneously bombing.

yeah, some thoughts would be nice. i'm fucking sick of strawmen. Sup Forums is so shitty these days, all my fields are herbivores

Taqqiya, Tawriya, Muruna, and Kitman. Learn what these 4 terms mean.

Also,
billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

Is she describing Europe after Muslim immigrants or the Middle East?

>Me, a reasonable Middle Eastern citizen
>gets bombed
>Wow, I sure hate the US, let me become a violent terrorist and join a group that rapes women, goats, infidels, and prepubescent children, as well as beheads them.

most americans were ready to kill people in a country they knew nothing about because of an attack on two towers

She's right.

The Jews have manipulated our government into destabilizing and exploiting the Middle East so they could hollow it out and create/expand Israel. They depopulate the areas surrounding and fill the West with the refugees of Jewish war. I'm beginning to think they want to make all other races into diaspora peoples while they are the only ones with a Homeland.

Why else would they argue for open borders everywhere but Israel and push us to engage in ceaseless war. Why do they want massive military spending on foreign wars and defense for Israel rather than increased US border security and defensive military capabilities for OUR OWN COUNTRY. We should stop engaging the Mid East entirely, forcefully return the by now Western educated muslims to the Mid East and let them take their countries back and redevelop those natural hierarchical societies they had before (if they are still capable).
Israel should have no help.
We pull out completely and focus on our borders, strict immigration, and homeland defense.

Meh Middle East instability is much more complicated than that. Western Imperialism and later Cold War banter fucked shit up beyond belief. US invasion is usually just icing on cake.

infogalactic.com/info/Reductionism

sounds like the shitskins that come here

shes right, but her kind keep voting for more war. they are judas who vote for a ideath exchange for silver

>don't understand why
>being blue-pilled on Jews

veteranstoday.com/2017/06/16/oliver-stone-israel-is-more-dangerous-than-russia/

Thats intervention. Nah, let china roll over them. They know how to treat their muslims.

Most Americans were fed a horrific, traumatic spectacle and then subjected to a constant barrage of government propaganda and disinfo that insisted war was the only option.

the sandniggers are always at war with each other, blaming whitey is the biggest cop out of all fucking time

thats why i was telling him about the strip mining and told him to watch the movie. telling him to watch the movie was more about showing chinese interest in africa.

>he doesn't make his own shitposting threads

just saying it takes much less to radicalize americans than having their homes literally bombed non-stop

>replace Middle East with Europe
>"RAYCISS RAYCISS OH MY GOD ISLANOPHOBIA WOW HOLY SHIT THIS IS LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE HITLER! LITERALLY!"
>mfw

damn...

*eats a skittle*

Persians aren't Arabs

>ITT butt blasted cuckservatives and neocons who can't separate their blind jingoism and hatred from the truth that we shouldn't be in the ME instead fighting the home battles

Checked

well, he's right. I remember people supporting Trump here because he would stop arms dealing with saudi arabia and would stop the US from starting more (((globalist))) wars.

I don't want refugees coming to Europe. There would be no refugees if that war didn't exist. It's pretty simple logic.
And aren't Sup Forumslakcs the ones that defend that Hitler didn't want to go to war but (((global elites))) set it up so he got drawn to WW2?
Do war only when necessary.

At least she didn't blame the Jews this time although I'm sure that's what she's aiming at.

Other than that I've heard this exact opinion in variations about a thousand times from both left and right, Muslims and Sup Forumsacks, and even some Jews.

It's a simplistic analysis although it does have some kernel of truth to it.

I say, old boy *fires musket at redcoat* it seems *throws hatchet into indian* some of these chaps *hurls tea into harbor* have a problem *runs Muslim through with saber* with the greatness *backhands Mexican soldier* that is America! *hangs a black rapist*

Yeah, can't possibly be the dogshit """culture""" and violent religion.

I just *reads koran* don't understand why *reads Hadith* muslims *joins ISIS* kill so many *become jihadi* innocent people

I agree home should be a utopia before we worry about anywhere else, but Islam can fuck off. I wish white nations were still as keen on subjugating lesser people like we used to do, the entire ME deserves to be enslaved and converted.

*invades country*
*bombs them*
*kills innocent people*
*steal natural resources*

Literally the history of Islam.

this idiot..middle east is already unstable even before american invasion,

to think that middle east is peaceful before is an acute delusion,

go back fuck your camel

>Believing Jewish false flag events so we focus on some poor shithole that we spill blood needlessly for, rather than point out the Jew

We should have let the Brits colonial govts run the whole place, they did a better job than anyone before or since

>Blaming an entire country for its military.
The USA is a country of peace.

She makes a pretty stunning indictment of other Middle-Eastern countries and their inner turmoil.

YAAASSSS

Africa's problem is not even remotely that its natural resources got stolen, but this is the kind of stupid thing a lefty has to believe in order to not notice the actual reasons Africa is Africa

>being this fucking new

Lamar?

>Letting tea-jews run unopposed.
Backstabbing Brits are only reason there are no Constantinople on the map of Europe.

>Everything I don't like is a Jewish conspiracy
>Only Jews are evil and everyone else is innocent and awesome

Is there a name for this kind of combination of intensive antisemitism with even more intensive naivete?

I thought she was saying Muslims are violent and invading the West for a second.

Maybe you retarded Americucks shouldn't invade our countries. We will never stop defending ourselves from your imperialist overlords.

I love that game
>HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

If we have been running rampage around the Middle East for so long what sort of delusional insanity possesses our leaders to invite our enemy into our homeland?

Islam is an inheritantly violent religion/political device that deserves zero respect nor mercy. Islamic followers have been at war with each other for centuries and continue to do so regardless of other countries getting involved.

It's like these people think that if the US just left the Middle East alone Muslims would just stop raping and murdering innocent Christian families, each other and destroying ancient historical locations, while invading Europe and doing the same shit there with immunity.

I don't *two world wars* understand why europe *economic crashes and unemployment* is doing so *migration overflow* good *40 years of communism*

She is right, all the mudslimes should've been ethnically cleansed from the globe so we never have to deal with inbred shitskin sub-humans again.

MORTALITY CLARIFIED IN A SINGLE STRIKE

you should check out other roguelikes

Yeah. We know why the middle east is unstable.
A bunch of backwards islamists who exploit their follwers. Their whole religion is about creating exploitable sects.
Then they go about stabbing each other in the back and America is all too happy to help.

The Shah was brought in by the Americans as a front against communism, you knuckle dragging fuck head.

Fuck me, the pro soviet government was the one in Afghanistan, not Iran.

It's insulting you people speak so confidently and are so clueless.

We give them too many freedoms when we take over. Saddam, for example, kept his population in check with constant terror and torture. That is what their societies need to function. We don't understand that in the white societies, as we function best in low government situations. They need harsh despots in order to not chimp out.

>middle east
>ever stable
oh yeah I forgot about all the parties Iraq, Iran, and Syria had every weekend

They were gonna kill eachother anyway, 'Murrca just disturbed the process.

Yea, just kinda helping it along.

Ahh sorry, I got what you meant! I didn't really mean to direct that at you.

The middle east wasn't a country when it was "invaded".

It was a collection of barbarian tribes fighting over water holes and wet camel asses.

Sounds like an ISIS sympathizer, waterboard.