There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4cDN0xx88

yawn

Everyday with this pasta. Get a life akhmed.

Yeah, only retarded burgers believe that though, no point bringing it up

The Jews made us do it.

They wanna take over all of Mesopotamia.

What else are we going to do with our poor people?can't have them all in prison and no work welfare

based armybro

I poop upon this thread

literally no one believes that the usa is a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace. americans know just as well as everyone else, some try to justify it, some accept it as it is, others war against spreading their resources and military too thin.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN WE TURN YOUR MECCA INTO A SEA OF GLASS MOHAMMED? FUCKING NOTHING THATS WHAT YOU WILL DO.

WE WILL ANNIHILATE YOU TO THE LAST SANDNIGGER, WITH GLEE IN OUR HEARTS.

#NukeMecca end this sand nigger war already

Israel is a name that evokes the three regions of Ancient Mesopotamia that they want to bring together.

Isis, Ra and El.

These were the names of the 3 Archons that were given kingship over the First, Second and Third Regions.

Sumer, Egypt and the Indus Valley.

>Krautanon
>calling others warmongers

gg dude

It should be obvious to anyone at this point that America is just an Israeli vassal state, as such they do their bidding, like a good little lapdog.

>and no work welfare
Why not, it'd probably benefit you economically to only hire competent people instead of trying to force incompetents into work

>Germany
>Calling other countries warmongers
Shiggy

>choosing the Burch siblings to represent you

Hehe, I wanna tell you a Gnostic Secret.

Wrong guys won Cold War.

Its not just the US, but they take the lead.
>international jewry

Better than an Islamic one. And I'm a nazi.

fuck off sand nigger

You seem surprised.

Because that's what the military is for. Those who cannot hack it in the free market and need the government to take care of them but think they're better than the niggers and white trash who collect welfare.

>Expecting me to watch a YouTube video
>didn't actually explain in the post
>your thread is off topic shit
We're reaching levels of sage that we never thought was possible.

>Thinks being a slave to one foreign power is better than being a slave to another. Kike lapdog/10
Truth hurts, brainlet Amerimutt.

Also, who the fuck says "I'm a NAZI" unironically. What a gimp.

>implying you would be alive without America's mercy and protection

>think they're better than the niggers
Well if they're white they are, at least white trash pump out kids, do you not think having the incompetent stay home on welfare wouldn't raise productivity when everyone is efficient and the process isn't slowed down by Jamal and Cleetus?
And whats the point of you spending 17trillion yearly and not showing off the god damn metal gears you have hidden, we all know you and russia have been building secret shit behind closed doors like fuck warfare has stagnated just show us a mecha when you go into north korea drones are so fucking lame

>>your thread is off topic shit
how is my thread off topic shit? do i hurt your fee fees becouse its the undenieable truth that you are fucking warmongers.

Better than the soviets. Also fuck you germany, I don't give shit if the US is killing brown people somewhere in whateverland, you're the one who's ruining OUR continent.

Wow this is truly news.

good goy.

Such a myopic, uninformed stance on geopolitics. People like you are the reason why shitskins are flooding into Europe, because of how uninformed you are.

No, I believe that it's true. But the real question is "is america hurting your fee fees and fragile morality by being a warmongerer." fucking retards. Of course it's true. But war makes money. And you can't pull the "but it kills people." no fucking shit it kills people. I can pull up charts upon charts of people that America has killed, including Americans.

We wouldn't be in those places around the world if we where invited by countries starting wars they couldn't finish. How many bases did we have in Japan and German before they started to bust things up?

> Of course it's true. But war makes money.
kill yourself you almost sound like a fucking kike

They are just pissed that we are better at fighting wars they started.

When was the last time korea attacked US soil?

>we are better at fighting wars they started.
so all of this countries started a war with you? american education at its finest, you dindu nuffin you good boi

Sick argumentative fallacy, but being "almost" jewish means that I'm still not Jewish. So all is right with the world.

Feels good man

that's the fuckin' point doofus.

At least you didn't blame the Jews this time, Achmed.

There it is.

america is a warmongering country and americans are empty brained 60 iq retards..
but what is the alternative? china

call me a blatta lateralis if you want you pale jews with smaller noses but i'd take the amerifats over the soulless chinks any day without a doubt

Iran sponsored terrorists that bombed night clubs in Berlin killing US soldiers.

what's wrong with a little foreign conquest? you all argue nationalism all day then when a country tries to make a little money or take a little land you get all up in arms calling for peace and unity. get your shit together Sup Forums

Hey dumb ass, remember WWII Japan was mud stomping all over Korea. We put a base there to keep Japan and China in check. Again, we where invited because of a war we didn't start.

what do you mean by alternative?

Copy pasta

Photo bomb level - US tier

>inb4 assblasted Merisharts
>Inb4 Merica STRONK
>Inb4 we dindu nuffin

>And I'm a nazi.
You really aren't, you're a good goy

Oh please next you'll be telling me America bombs soveign nations, kills a million sand niggers, arms known terroists openly snd fucks around and does whatever it wants.

You OP are full of it. America does just want peace, they're a good mate.

>Double Kill

You've actually devolved your argument to assuming that we'll make some stupid argument in the future.
He doesn't know how to argue anything without either using appeal to emotion or actually having a mental breakdown, as shown in his inb4 post

OP you are correct. What the fuck are we going to do about it, I'm sure the unaccountable deep state has a Samson option if they were ever threatened. They will destroy the world before they even consider relinquishing their power. These are not rational people we're dealing with, these people are pure psychopaths.

>truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger
just accept the fact that we are cleansing the planet from all of the commies and the commie enablers.

muslims are enablers.

Yeah, so fucking what? At least we're good at it. If we ever set our minds to exterminating Juden and commies, rest assured that we would actually succeed. Eat a dick krautnigger

Not an argument. Idiots will believe what they are told though so tough shit.

>America is actually evil

Babies first redpill

Wtf i love being the most powerful evil empire ever

>hurrr yeah so whut
You do realize you're literally defending globalist Jews right? You're their enforcer. Enjoy dying for them

Some guy pretending to be someone.
You aren't clever and you aren't insightful, I'll tell you that for free.

As if that would ever happen. "Israel is our cultural brother."
You live in the land of Zionist Exceptionalism. You are pure Juden.

the only secret that this is true, is to all americans living in their information bubble, and chinese silken prison

like a baby spoon fed, thats your typically american, incapable of independent thought, incapable of being strong for a few days, or taking a beating, incapable for organizing into "civilized" workgroups

typically case, WACO texas, killed all the women and children to protect them, delta force (presidents personal army), used machine guns from helicopters killing them all

in actuality they were a group of farmers who were self sufficient, and getting more people to recognize their strength and follow their ways, so then the government had a propaganda campaign, called them abusers, and then killed them

Who cares. I'd rather be the fucker than the fucked. Enjoying our bratwurst, vassal?

Yeah, well, at least we didn't send woman and children to the gas chambers you worthless kraut fuck. I'm glad Muslims are invading your shit country and I hope they destroy you parasites once and for all.