Enough of german propaganda on Sup Forums

Enough of german propaganda on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxM8PWqh2_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's time Sup Forums went full pole

long live poland. perogies for everyone

you know polish expansionism is an anglo trick to get to you suicide yourself again right?

Fuck you on about?

id rather the poles ruled a large part of europe than the germans desu

if they support us to rebuild our empire id support their expansion

im half polish half anglo,so either way i win

or we could just unite the slavs along with russia and call it whitemansland while expunging all the muslims and jews build wall , go into space , machineguns and lasers rockets bombs mines at the wall 100km each long and wide with warning signs doing the same to shores.

only giving passports / citizenship to the whiteclay to those with white ancestry and fluent in white languages with proof to back it up.

racemixeds will be bleached and are not allowed to marry / impregnate shitskins to rebleach the continent.

then go from there and also no EU or NATO UN interference allowed.

a utopia would be formed , but the jew HATES THIS and wants to divide us terribly to install their parasite NWO and force gods hand , which is written to come to pass so ye there you go.

Germans are niggers who only destroy.

who do you thinks gonna win that fight, germans/russians or poland? you just want to cause trouble in europe since you cant actually own it

When did we trick the Poles into committing suicide? Poland wanted war with Germany. You Eternal Anglo retards give us too much credit.

you encouraged them and said you had their backs (lel) then sold them out to stalin after they were turned into a parking lot

Enlighten an Amierkunt...

Do poles consider themselves the ancestors of the Prussians?

just, fuck me... i meant to say the "descendants of the Prussians"

>get attacked
>Poland wanted war with Germany
You imply that we asked germans to attack us?
>anglo education

So the Poles have no accountability? Are we responsible for everything they do? Fucking babysitters? You eastern shits are so fucking childish. Can never think for yourself?
Churchill wanted war with Stalin after Hitler.
We said we would declare war on Germany (as did France, everybody conveniently forgets France's leading role in favour of le Eternal Anglo meme), and we did. It was Poland's decision to start massacring innocent Germans.

it wasn't Poland back then
the people in those areas are still there, as seen by the haplogroup map you were kind enough to include in the map
the people however that were still there in 1945 in what is now Poland however got expelled

Refer to this: You massacred innocent Germans in your own borders, stop playing innocent, Jan.

you first

Fucking gross.

Poland is a non-country

well your responsible for honoring alliances, or using them as a tool to stir up trouble. its on the poles if they want to trust your guarantees anymore

Of course, we killed 6 000 000 millions germans in polish concentracion camps

Not because you didn't wanted to.

We didn't use Poland to "stir up trouble", it was fucking Germany that was invading Poland. We and France used Poland as a bargaining chip to stop Germany invading countries. We said if Germany invaded another country, we would declare war on it.

Poles, is there something you want to tell us?

That's like asking if Texans are French. Stupid question. Flair checks out.

One of the reasons why Hitler invaded (more of an excuse imo) was that you were massacring innocent Germans in your borders.

Listen VERY carefully here Nigel
NOBODY wants you to have your empire back, not even Canada
And you never will

if they really wanted to become communist im sure they would have just joined the comintern, without you pretending to want to help them militarily

6000000000000000000000000000000000000000 bilions

>Poland wanted war with Germany
You Anglo scum are so brainwashed it's hilarious

lehistan was a mistake
we should have never allied with it

>people living in land stolen by krauts voted for liberal party president
Did you contaminated these lands with cuckoldry? How long is will last?

>Are we responsible for everything they do?
You're responsible for every major decision they made from 1900 to 1980 so yes

you're god damns right

We should make u guys slavic, we have tongue for u and rest of germans.
youtube.com/watch?v=oxM8PWqh2_Q

We could have sat back while the USSR and Germany split Poland up. You salty because we let Germany take all of your "country"?

>We could have sat back while the USSR and Germany split Poland up
yes, the history books confirm

Look who's talking. You are the biggest goy now, manipulating every single nation on Earth for the Jew.
It's true. They wanted to agitate Germany. Polish officials said they wanted war.

the Saxons arrived there and raped the Slavic locals, those creating East Germans and West Poles, both the same people really

you could have just kept out of other countries affairs.

Oh look, it's another toilet cleaner using entirely made up maps of a "Lechina Empire" that never fucking existed edition.

Beautiful. Don't forget about memel, alsace-lorraine, South tirol and Carnolia.

Declaring war on Germany isn't sitting back. You people are so full of shit. First we are too bloodthirsty, then we don't do enough to stop Germany.

You annexed Poland, Austria and Czechoslovakia, and you're talking about staying out of others' affairs.

well how did it end up? the soviets owned poland so what exactly did you stop? all i see happening is you getting a chance to bomb a rival, giant warmongering genocidal empire.

Austria voted in favour of being annexed and both Czechoslovakia and Poland were invaded for atrocities towards Germans.

can you source this?

>Austria
fellow countrymen
>Poland
West Prussia belonged to the Germans, plus you were being dicks.
>Czechoslovakia
Sudetenland was rightful clay. Although I agree, occupying Prague after that was a mistake.

listen very carefully tyrone

the empire will rise again,you have kept our throne warm for long enough

Damn, looks like my hometown is on the cucked side of Poland.

Fuck the G*rmans

If we were really adamant about bombing Germany, we wouldn't have tolerated them annexing both the Sudetenland and your meme buffer state of a nation. Churchill wasn't PM when war was declared. We were far more sympathetic towards Germany than France was.
>giant warmongering genocidal empire
Thank you very much.

Fuck off, Germany is failed state and i speak as who has belong to Prussian soil.

I don't want open borders with Canada. That would fucking suck.

>i speak as who has belong to Prussian soil.
lmao stop butchering our language you fucking blockhead.

>fellow countrymen
Austria was never part of Germany before then.
>uh, same ethnicity
How about we annex Canada and Australia then?
>Poland
How many Germans in Warsaw? Not many, considering Germans levelled that city to the ground.
>Czechoslovakia
Yeah, SUDETENLAND was German. What about the rest of Czechoslovakia?
>you
What the fuck are you if I'm "you" to you? Diaspora cunt, get out of my country.

>flair
Go the FUCK back to reddi

Quit this god damned fighting.

Until we fix Western Civilization, the Slav vs Aryan argument is shit. Kick out the Muslims, Jews and any non natives. Break the EU. Make yourselves nationalistic again.

Why did you invade USSR?

>Germany
Hasn't existed since 1945...

Why do people still call that shithole in central Europe Germany?

They would have invaded us anyways so why not strike them by surprise. It almost worked.

Ehm try again sweetie

Slavs are Aryan.

>Austria was never part of Germany before then

Brit bong education.

>Not knowing Austria is means "Eastern Empire" in German.

To kill 30 million commies

That wasn't Germany. I'm talking about the united German state that came from the Franco-Prussian War, which Austria wasn't included in.

Österreich means "Eastern Empire" in German.
Austria wasn't included in the united German state.
>oh uh uh we were just defending Germany
>get fucked commies
No, you enslaved many eastern Europeans (see Ostarbeiters) and massacred lots of Slavs just because they were under some tyrannical communist government. When you left, Russia was in a worse state than it was when you entered.

god i hate polish shits like you polish fags are literally the "WE WUZ" of Europe. I get it you felt relevant for a bit then got ass raped and 2000 years later the pain is still there. Now stfu and be split between Russia and Germany.

>Austria was never part of Germany before then.
what was the German confederation
>How about we annex Canada and Australia then?
I don't want Canada, it's full of progressives, spics and pajeets.
>How many Germans in Warsaw? Not many, considering Germans levelled that city to the ground.
because the Poles were being cunts about the German minorities in their borders. Warsaw wasn't simply annexing, it was war with an antagonistic country.
>Yeah, SUDETENLAND was German. What about the rest of Czechoslovakia?
Funny how you completely failed to read the rest of my comment. I don't personally think the occupation of most of the rest of Czechoslovakia was justified. I don't believe it was just a matter of the Czechs and Slovaks being antagonistic towards German minorities either, but that they were small non-countries with really unstable politics, with a few people who practically rode Hitler's dick. Note that What remained after the annexing of Sudetenland was placed under the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia. Although under Nazi administration, they openly acknowledged that it wasn't ethnic German soil. Another fun fact. Pressburg, the current capital of Slovakia, prior to the world wars, was 42% German, 41% Hungarian, and only 15% fuckin Slovak. Does that sound like it makes sense?
>you
I didn't flag check and forgot you weren't Polish.

This tbqh Germany stopped existing 1945

>Austria
They are Germans who wished to join Germany since 1919 and opted for the country to be called German-Austria. The Treaty of Versailles and St.Germain forbid this union and that name. When Hitler rolled into Austria he held a plebiscite with an approval rating of over 98% for annexation. Even a source as biased as Wikipedia will tell you that there was no vote manipulation or intimidation
>Warsaw
Warsaw wasn't even annexed by Germany. It was incorporated into the Generalgovournement. Initially Hitler did want to restore Western Poland as a state but it was Stalin who 'persuaded' him that 'resurrecting the Polish state in any form would go against the spirit of the Molotov-Ribbentrop' and in 1939 with France and Britain breathing down his back, Hitler couldn't afford to alienate Stalin.
>Czechoslovakia
Hitler (Rightly) felt that the weakened Czech state (Which only comprised of what little was left of Bohemia as Slovakia demanded independence) was a security threat for Germany as the Czechs had shown their willingness to cooperate with the Soviets (1935 Mutual Defense Pact between France, Czechs and USSR) and had allowed the Soviets to build air fields on their territory, most of them on the border with Germany. In its weakened state Hitler also realized their was a potential threat of communist revolution (As there had been in 1919 in Germany when it was weak) Hitler knew if he didn't act, someone else would. Better him than Stalin. Besides, when the Germans entered Bohemia, they restocked all the Czech shops and distributed foods and clothes among the population, prioritizing even over other Germans still living in Bohemia. Hitler had promised cultural autonomy and he delivered. Apart from nasty isolated incidents like Lidice, Bohemia remained one of the most untouched areas of Europe in the entire war.

Modern germans are more salvs than they are germans

Yes that's right but they voted almost 100% for ““““annexation“““““ so i don't see why it's wrong

>German Confederation
>literally a 19th Century EU
It became the North German Confederation for a reason.

Shut the fuck up polack, literally half of your country is stolen land

>7th century slavic illegal immigrants from Asia
>Claiming native german land, recorded so since before the romans and during the greeks
?

Why is Poland infected with revisionist polecentric propaganda?

You won some land in a war, ok, but you are not native to it, nor does it belong to you, truthfully.
You came in the 7th century, germans were there since Europe melted down.

I'm sorry but your "WE WUZ"ing is pathetic.

I'd say some poles in the northern parts have some prussian ancestry but they live their slavic culture/tradition and don't mind it probably.

I said to kill commies not to liberate dem poor russians
But we liberated ukraine and they still love us today for it

>implying there are any real germans left

yeah lets interfere and destroy more white people with nationalistic pride and flood them
>slavs are not white

>literally a 19th Century EU
It included the territories of the German and Austro-Hungarian empires to the exclusion of the Hungarian territory, and Prussia's eastern territory. It was clearly intended as a confederation on ethnic grounds rather than the expansionist, bureaucratic, multilingual, multinational commie shit that the EU is
>It became the North German Confederation for a reason.
Yes, because regardless of what the people wanted, the vast populations of ethnic Germans wanted, a petty tiff between the houses of Hohenzollern and Habsburg-Lorraine drove a wedge between them. Because toffs do that kinda thing, because they're literal inbred retards.

No, fuck off slav

Slavshit poles, ruskies, urinekrians and their turkic-mongol brothers (HUNgary, TURKey) are literally not human and a disease upon the world that needs to be forever cured.

>says the gypsy

do they have internet access in Chad? but no need to hate on them,they dindu nuffin

That's what I was implying

>russian rape seed allowed in NATO
How the fuck did we let you in, me and nobody here will die for a nobody shithole like Estonia.

Baltic russian shit.

Looks like I hit you where it hurts.
Don't worry, you're on an anonymous image board, nobody cares if you're a gypsy

t. pure Dacian phenotype and legitimate heir to Romes legacy

>we

>7th century
5th
>illegal immigrants from Asia
come on
>Claiming native german land,
it was empty. Huns had driven away Gotts
> germans were there since Europe melted down.
germans were shit. They sticked to rivers bc the could into farming. We claims the whole land in no time due to higher faming tech
>I'm sorry but your "WE WUZ"ing is pathetic.
this is not WE WUZ, we got own thou. Also fun fact. Poles are aryans Hitler thought germans were

The real holocaust was the death of millions of german and russian boys, hundreds of thousands of american/british.

>hungarian rape seed
>literal army nigger breeding ground colony
Dude, nobody cares about Estonia, if you get bombed, nobody will come.

We have patriot missies, almost every true NATO army training here, we have a missile defence system, we have tanks, airplanes, bases all over the place.
You have nothing and represent nothing.

hmmmmmmmmm germans and jews

No need to be ashamed of your flag,stop larping

GERMs are a disease upon Europe.
They exist soley to kill other europeans and destroy Europe.

that is such a bizarre phenotype, even for jews