60 FUCKING YEARS

>60
>FUCKING
>YEARS

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>If you would like to mail a letter to Cantwell address is as follows and must have a return address:
>Christopher Cantwell Inmate #631424
>Albemarle Charlottesville Regional Jail
>160 Peregory Lane
>Charlottesville, VA 22902

Other urls found in this thread:

law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter7/section18.2-312/
wset.com/archive/danville-man-hopes-to-use-sexsomnia-defense-in-court
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
youtube.com/watch?v=2TAJlonlNX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I couldn't give less of a fuck about this retard.

Top kek poor Cantwell.

It was all downhill after he changed his intro.

Free my nigga Cantwell, he dindu nuffin he a good boi

what did he even do?

He made a joke and the media decided he needed to be removed from society.

Is he cosplaying as peter griffin dressed as sam adams

He sprayed someone with pepper spray at Unite The Right.
I'm not kidding.

I don't even understand why they denied him bail or why he is even on trial. He pepper sprayed a terrorist in self defense. Even the dems are admitting antifa are terrorists now. He is allowed to say that the girl who died deserved it or that he wants to kill niggers and jews. This is the United States. So-called hate speech is completely permissible. I want to kill every single jew on this planet and say it loudly and proudly.

Us Americans need to consider at the very least killing all of the ashkenazis.
They are a dangerously degenerate race responsible for so much destruction that they need to be exterminated.

Big deal, why is that nigger who used a flamethrower is jail? Cantwell is a political prisoner plain and simple.

America is no longer a free country.

Sauce? Is this just what they are attempting to hit him with? That'll get overturned in any real court.

this

Unironic

how does that relate to politics?

***Why isn't the nigger in jail***

two counts of this:
law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter7/section18.2-312/
§ 18.2-312. Illegal use of tear gas, phosgene and other gases.

If any person maliciously release or cause or procure to be released in any private home, place of business or place of public gathering any tear gas, mustard gas, phosgene gas or other noxious or nauseating gases or mixtures of chemicals designed to, and capable of, producing vile or injurious or nauseating odors or gases, and bodily injury results to any person from such gas or odor, the offending person shall be guilty of a Class 3 felony.

If such act be done unlawfully, but not maliciously, the offending person shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony.

Nothing herein contained shall prevent the use of tear gas or other gases by police officers or other peace officers in the proper performance of their duties, or by any person or persons in the protection of person, life or property.

A class 3 felony in VA is 5-30 years.

60 years for pepper spraying someone and flashing a handgun/threatening death in public?

>He pepper sprayed a terrorist in self defense
being that autistic
he's going to jail, for sure

It's just proof how evil and vile Jews are. They love censorship because they can't stand the fact that the lesser races are calling them out on their evil ways.

all vampires must die, not just eh ashknazis

and can we stop for a minute and appreciate they have nazi intheir namE?

Fuck off

>Black Velcro shoes
Holy fuck

>60

I did NOT SEE that coming!

No, 60 years for pepper spraying two people in defense of himself and others. The brandishing bit was a total fabrication and police gave up on it when the "witness" made himself scarce.

Long have we been taught that the pen is mightier than the sword. But (((their))) pen is much mightier than ours, or at least has been so far. I'll admit that. Kudos.
But our sword is the most powerful in the world. (((They))) need to tread more lightly, lest it be fully unsheathed.

OY VEEEEY GOYO

It already is unsheathed goy

> Cantwell said Woodard was his fourth choice for legal counsel after three other lawyers declined to take his case. (Woodard previously attempted to defend a client accused of sexual assault by a 15-year-old girl by claiming that the man’s sleepwalking caused him to rape her.)

Oh my fucking god

nothin personal kid

So I'm guessing pepper spray is illegal in VA?

>or by any person or persons in the protection of person
This is literally what he did what the fuck do they have on him?

>My countrymen observe me walking at a very brisk pace through the court, they are most displeased

>60 years
any proof?

Oh no, not yet. It's still mostly tucked away. When it's fully drawn, we'll all know.
*teleports behind you*
Heh

>what the fuck do they have on him?
pure coincidence

60 years, 600 years, 6 gorillion years? How about he's doing none of it?

Why wasn't Chrischan put in prison immediately then? There was video and audio evidence, and multiple eyewitnesses.

Who does this guy think is on trial here, Dred Scott?

He isn't going to get 60 years. He should have got a real lawyer though.

No, you just can't use it in an unlawful attack.

Hopefully nothing. I forget which body camera was recovered, but there's definitely video evidence to exonerate him on both counts regardless. His lawyer had better get a change of venue, though.

the 'tism defence

but the camera wasn't invented yet in his timeline

he got denied bail because of his "hate speech" I believe the judge after the appeal mentioned

You might think so, but I have evidence the distinguished barrister knows of our technology.
wset.com/archive/danville-man-hopes-to-use-sexsomnia-defense-in-court
>Pittsylvania Co., VA - Attorney Elmer Woodard says he had never heard of "sexsomnia" before this case but he has done a lot of internet research to learn more about it.

>his client, Gary Johnson, could possibly be the first in the U.S. to use the defense successfully - outside of a TV series.

>"It's been the subject of a House episode and a Law and Order episode, so we're going to explore whether it applies," he said.

He's been legally considered a self-sufficient adult, he can't use that defense anymore.

What's the joke?

I haven't read the transcript, but he was charged with a class 6 felony implying per that he didn't act maliciously, kek.

Did he fucking blind the guy? Did the guy have some kind of allergic reaction and die from it?

This seems really fucking extreme. He would've got less time if he raped him.

gas the kikes race war now?
It doesn't matter whether he was joking or not btw, "hate speech" is literally free speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

Say what you want about the attorney, but he got some guy off rape charges before apparently.

The judge upgraded it to class three because Chris says mean words.

>America is no longer a free country
>no longer
Lol. Man, you're funny.
In the first hundred years there was open persecution of Catholics--in the land of "toleration" and "religious freedom."
The Protestant classical liberals have now evolved into atheistic progressive liberalism, which seeks to destroy everything which is a remnant of the past, just like their Protestant ancestors.

Yeah, Chris-chan got charged class six and got off with a fine and a warning not to violate his probation again tho

>In the first hundred years there was open persecution of Catholics
Religious freedom meant the federal government couldn't have an established church and state governments were free to discriminate and establish churches. Maryland is for Catholics.

Maryland was overthrown by Protestants, genius. After the Catholics accepted Protestants and protected them, when Protestants took over the government, they then turned on the Catholics.
>read your history sir
Religious freedom means State indifferentism; aka atheism. It means the American Pantheon; It means placing Christ side by side Mahomet, Buddha, Krishna, and even Satan--then affording them all equal rights in society.
To hell with the classical liberal religious freedom.

Never heard that shit before. Maryland ain't for Catholics.

The absolute state of the alt right

>not rocking mutton chops

I actually got a nice pair and holy shit the libs think I'm one of em

>comfy black trousers with suspenders
>white linen shirt
>normal boots

Proper casual wear and with a suit, you look straight out of Victorian England

It was founded by Catholics as a refuge because other States persecuted Catholics.
Then the government was taken over by Protestants, because the stupid Catholics actually believed that classical liberal religious freedom toleration meant that they would be safe and thus tolerated and protected persecuted Protestants from other States.
Then, Protestants took the reigns of power by numbers of voters, then persecuted the Catholics in their own State.

How many people are actually fans of this guy?
Like 5?

Millions.

His lawyers law office

Actually it was worse than I remember, I haven't studied it in almost 20 years. How could I expect anything different? It was a violent uprising by Protestants who overthrew the government.
Typical liberals.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

lol should've moved to Rhode Island or crossed the mountains then

Well Satan, we shouldn't have trusted a nation founded by Protestants who created the first secular, godless State in recorded human history.
They should've known it wasn't going to end well.

Did Chris suck off a fucking senator or something? He has escaped the clutches of justice like 8 times now.

he's retarded and the justice system is actually very lenient unless you're a multiple time fuckup or a political target

Chris is a multiple time fuckup.

Not only did he commit assault, but he committed a second premeditated assault while on fucking parole.

Send the Ashkenazi women here.
We'll breed with them turning each of them into a superior being.

The guy he actually sprayed hasn't even charged him. Instead, the claims are being made by two agitators in the periphery, one of whom is Emily Gorcenski, the tranny now known for posted this: youtube.com/watch?v=2TAJlonlNX8

It's all a giant setup.