Why don't people just listen to the cops? We shouldn't have these problems if people just respected authority. Honestly...

Why don't people just listen to the cops? We shouldn't have these problems if people just respected authority. Honestly, the cop should have killed her for her nigger-teir disobedience.

>But but but she was just trying to follow the law!!!!!!!
Cops are the law. Obey, go to prison, or die. Sup Forums doesn't care when niggers get shot for disobedience or resisting arrest. So why should i care about this nurse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because cops have like 4 months of training and usually don't know how to do their jobs

Cops arent the law. Courts are the law. Cops are the enforcers. And this one didnt know he was wrong

Bait
Sage

I don't care about the nurse, nor the officer.

the nurse lawyered up for noble causes, alleges she doesn't plan on pursuing a civil suit against the department and allegedly hired an attorney as a means to publicize the conflicts between EMS/Police and hospitals.

Bummer though, this case would be a slam dunk and an easy 6 digit payout that would most likely be settled out of court.
>t. Attorney (patent rights attorney)

Buuuut, with the information provided by fake news.... if the nurse had complied with the demands of the officer, disregarded hospital and patient rights / protocols, she could be criminally liable as well as civil, meanwhile the cops would have a vial a blood that could not be used in court as evidence for whatever they were trying to do.... with a toxicology screen..... 72 + hours after admitting to the hospital...... a burn victim.... that receives shit tons of intravenous hydration and antibiotics.... all of which could cause false positives in drug screens anyways.

Amateur police

I support the police
People who do things like this do not deserve to be called the police

>Why don't slaves just listen to their (((masters?)))
the police are just a large scale gang to make sure the poor never revolt against the rich. thats fucking it. nothing else. nothing.

>72+ hours after admitting to the hospital
that part is new to me
do you have an article that lays out the timeline?

Sleep tight, rato

SKYKING is going crazy lately, join the livestream chat on youtube

Open in new tab, leave in background while you browse. If anything is transmitted you will hear it

youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI

Supporting cops that break the law is the definition of not respecting authority.

Bootlickers are easily the worst types of americans.

>if people just respected authority
>cop didn't actually have any authority in regards to the man's medical treatment
Stop making this thread.

>nigger-teir disobedience.
let me guess, you have german ancestors

>Cops are the law.
lol

The average cop is only slightly more intelligent then the average nigger. Cops that don't know their place deserve the full wrath of the law that they are supposed to enforce. In my city the cops break laws constantly and are basically niggers in uniform.

I know a few guys from high school who went onto become cops. Most of them were the kind of guy who you weren't quite sure if they might try to shoot up the school one day.

I must have read an article wrong.

I read a few snippets that alleges the nurse as the supervisor for the burn unit, and blood was requested 3 days after admission. This made sense to me, my understanding is that the ED dept stabilizes and sends their patients to the appropriate unit, but all immediate consultations need to first occur in the ED. I'd just assume they'd have to consult with internal medicine, dermatology, general surgery, that takes time but I'm not in medical so I don't know.

All articles now state incident was same day.

Muh bad

>Courts are the law
But you're wrong medic pack. Courts interpret the law, cops enforce the law, legislative branch legislates laws. The law is document signed into law.

>if people just respected authority
american education

Yeah the whole thing was just reeks of multiple failures by idiots not thinking.

He wasn't wrong, the guy had a CDL which by law requires a blood test if they get in an accident, and the implied consent law entails they can take a blood sample whether he says so or not.

Low quality bait.

They still need a warrant though if the patient does not consent.

The cop was wrong and illegally detained her (see: kidnapping).
on the upside if she sues she will get paid

A person's blood is their property and the officer had no warrant. She was let go without being charged.

Her screaming is retarded, police can arrest you and hold you up to 24 hours in some places before they have to charge you are let you go. She acted like a child and he acted unprofessional.

Sleep tight, rato

Big supporter of police. This guy was a moron who has no idea what the law is.

Nope.

Probable cause.

If you refuse a breathalyzer you still get blood drawn. You have no right not to be subjected to drug tests when operating a motor vehicle.

that's because you live in a shithole

guarantee the average cop has accomplished more in his life than you have nigger

>Cops are the law.
this isnt mega city one fuckboy. cops follow the law on this planet bucko

You can't draw his blood while he's unconscious, if he wakes up and thrashes around during a blood draw you could do serious irreparable damage to him

The cop had no right to take the blood afaik.
Cops overall are subhumans, they are just dogs for the powerful, especially the american ones.

Wrong. If you refuse a breathalyzer you get arrested. They cannot forcibly draw your blood without consent. If you don't consent, you get arrested, but they CANNOT force you to let your blood be drawn.

>We shouldn't have these problems if people just respected authority.
The authority of the police officers comes from the law, which that cop in Utah disrespected by arresting that nurse.

>Cops are the law
top kek

nice b8

She interfered with a police investigation. zero fucks given

>Sup Forums once again supports dindus

every fucking time

Sleep tight, rato

This guy is right

There are only a few circumstances that do permit the individual to be subjected to blood draws or injections without consent.

These are fairly limited and State specific but they are the obvious ones we know:

>children under the age of 16-18 with proxy consent of their guardians
>individuals who are incapacitated, like the cop in OPs case, do give an implied consent in regards to healthcare treatment and blood draws related to his/her/xer treatment (xer was a joke)
>mentally ill people deemed unable to give an "informed" consent require proxy decision makers, usually state appointed guardians
>>many cases are easily thrown out, blood specimens or searches by police on the mentally ill/handicapped because all it takes is one M.D/D.O to state that the defendant has an unrealistic or nonconsenquential understanding of events and boom, non valid, no informed consent

you fucking moron, you are the reason why you should have a licence to post on Sup Forums

the police are not the law, they are the enforcers of law, and the reason why unions corrupted policing in america, and why power corrupts absolutely

Judge Dredd days are here, and it wont be good for anyone who posts on Sup Forums, as you are all shit-tier

truth

that rentacop is very much in the wrong. double secret probation wrong, the law is very explicit about procedures regarding this.

GET THE DAM WARRANT, IT TAKES 10 MINS ELECTRONICALLY.

Is anything worse than hysterical screaming women? If she stayed calm, this video would be no big deal and nobody would care. But all her screaming evokes strong emotions. I have learned to laugh at a woman's tears because I know that it's just psychological warfare, but the screaming still gets the best of me.

I watched the video, and I think the correct course of action for the nurse would have been
>refusal to comply (which she did)
>allow officer to arrest her (she resisted)
>assblast the officer in court (she probably will)

stop shilling your stupid stream.