Pissgate Exposed As Sup Forums Shitposting?

The descriptions of this place from a Sup Forums "insider" are priceless.

archive.is/CphJK

>Point here is you have to know that in the world of Sup Forums you do things for your own self humor, and if others "like" it then you gain cred.
?!? Did I miss something?

I'm surprised how we managed to poker face this whole thing this far.

>For example the Senor Frog meme that had come to symbolize Trump's racist followers did not start as a racist symbol. It was just a frog with orange hair.

lolwut

Here's your (you).
Arguably what he's referencing when talking about cred.
Why the fuck does this merit explaining?

Have an upboat to increase your cred, user :^)
Maybe this didn't deserve it's own thread, but it sure made me laugh my ass off...
"Sup Forums is essentially a place where people do stuff just because they can. It is a meme factory. Some of the users are in it for the laughs, and some have a goal of raising political awareness. The group is heavily populated by hackers, and was the breeding ground for Anonymous, the hacking group that made waves a couple years ago. Essentially members make stuff up for laughs in this pressure cooker of ideas. Sometimes they filter out. When they do, the original point is frequently lost. For example the Senor Frog meme that had come to symbolize Trump's racist followers did not start as a racist symbol. It was just a frog with orange hair.

Sup Forums is the pressure cooker website that encourages completely free expression and attracts people who do things just to do them. Some of their less abrasive humor has filtered up to the mainstream web likeLOL cats,Can I has Cheeseburger,and the more harmless pranks likeRick-Rolling.- Soren K. Group"

Hahaha mate haven't you been cashing in your 'likes for cred tokens. You must be new here.

I noticed this
>credits us with lolcats, icanhascheezburger, rickrolling
>credits Sup Forums with Sup Forums cancer
Definitely an oldfag who wrote this. He knows.

> a Sup Forums member named "Sup Forumsacks"
MY RIBS

>Pol/acks is the user name. It is a possible play on Pollack, a slur on Polish people.
how is it a slur?

"if others "like" it then you gain cred"
How do you gain "cred" when you are an user silly insider?

ask this faggot he obviously knows what he is talking about which is why i gave him +1 cred

Know how it's bullshit?
>the group is heavily populated by hackers.
Last week someone was posting Dropbox files with key loggers in them, and dozens of idiots opened the file. Most people here struggle with proper use of a search engine.

Right? I was very disenchanted reading the article, felt like a grandpa trying to explain who the elusive hacker 4 chin is

This is true, most of the people here nowadays make script kiddies look smart

For example leafs have no cred :(

It is un fucking real these (((news orgs))) continue trying to define Sup Forums. Yet still give ZERO fucks about a deep enough dive into Sup Forums to truly understand what it is. MSM continues to make themselves meme tier by perpetuating and giving endless ammo to you autistic faggots. Truly out-jewing the (((Jew)))

It's fake, the guy that claimed to be the user that fed Wilson the story deleted his twitter and disappeared.

>yfw leafbro found the first picture of eric clantons face

damn you shills are still trying to take credit for the dossier, that's how I know everything in it is real. Trump must be nervous, has you working on this for almost a year now

Shut up faggot

Memes.

I know that feeling.

Memes, they spread and more ribs destroyed means even more cred.

Every thing is a slur in burgernese

Tfw, oldfag that could never keep up with the script kiddies. But was happy to tout myself as the 1337 H4X0R known as Sup Forums.

In the same way that kraut is German for herb and American for germanic slur.
Americans rape language and expect the world to accept it.
Thank God they can't rape kanker.

>and if others "like" it then you gain cred
They already done fucked up.

Americans of Polish don't like being called pollacks because the use of the word usually involves a joke about how stupid polish people are.

*of Polish descent

They can't understand anonymity or not trying to be trendy and popular.

THIS JIG IS NEVER UP

this is old news. theres screenshots of threads with people coming up with the pissing story

There's a fucked up 5 way intersection in my area that's always been called The Polish Connection, in the most affectionate way of course. Many people of Polish descent around here, one of them probably made up the nickname.

share.

old as fuck

isn't the general idea that there is the Sup Forums doc and the 'real' one that was made by fusion. ironically if there are two they are equally bullshit.

damage control, how much are you shills being paid. don't tell me you're doing it for free like a cuck

>Pissgate

1337 sick digits bro

how the fuck is it shilling when I am telling you screenshots exist? please kys. you're clearly new here. what a waste of digits

Nice digits, you caught me. The infamous hacker Sup Forums.

>a Sup Forums member named Sup Forumslacks
kek

Hey guys what's up
give me your likes

> All the anons who unironically don't know how to upvote.

Bump ffs this article is gold

no, i mean, share the screenshot, i want to have it too.

In order to defeat your enemy completely, you must become them son.

i was talking to the kid who was trolling, i took his bait because i didn't look at his other post