Asian Males - Why are they so PASSIVE?

Do Asian men feel absolutely nothing when they see their women being bred by White Males?
How come Asian men never seem to be disgusted by the thought of their Asian females having all manner of sex with White males?
Especially since later when those same females have been sexually used up by White males, they then expect to settle down and be married by a loyal hard working Asian guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZkPwR6-rX8&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asian males are the least masculine of all races. It's pretty pathetic, actually.

>Asian males are the least masculine of all races. It's pretty pathetic, actually.

Do not conflate contemporaries with their ancestors of only a few generations ago.

I believe it has to do with the amount of xeno-estrogens they consume from soy products.

Do you think asians care about this bullshit when they live in their own ethnoestates in Asia? It's us who should worry about non-whites in our countries.
Fuck off racebaiting shills.

I found this video for you OP.

I should also mention that you are a faggot.

Here it is; youtube.com/watch?v=UZkPwR6-rX8&t=0s

That's OK only more Asian boi pucci

They have shit job prospects and all the games

>Asian
>Viêt girls
That's the consolation prize of yellow fever.

Hey asshole, this threat is not about who owns Asian ethno-States. It is about thousands of white males who fly to Asia every year to fuck Asian girls while on holidays over there, whilst Asian males seem not to be bothered at all about it.
And btw what are you doing to stem the flow of non whites in you own country other than bitching to me about them, you faggot

they have a sense of self pride so they don't care.
you would only care if you hate yourself.

Asian men recognize that white genes in their blood pool is not going to diminish their race.

White men on the other hand have a problem with black and mexican genes entering their blood pool. Completely different problem there.

You can thank (((hollywood))) for romanticizing W/BM-AF and converting a bunch of asian girls into foreign-worshipping whores who enable yellow fever. Fuck you all.

>How come Asian men never seem to be disgusted by the thought of their Asian females having all manner of sex with White males?

you arent bright are you ?

tiny cocks. Why fight for something(usually female attention) if once you win, the prize gets to see your tiny cock

in south korea, very few korean girls date white men.

rather have a civilized regular looking dude touching my women than filthy subhuman monkeys

hmmm
this might not be political
but it's damn sure asian

>Newsweek
>Telling Japan what's Japanese
Silly media

And you aren't white are you? Get the fuck of this white board, jungle monkey

And while you're at it tell your stupid government to Free West Papua. You shits invaded & stole an entire country (West Papua) just because the white man gave you some guns, you jungle chinks

They wuz kung fu masters n sheeit

> not liking cute asian men

the last red pill

>thousands in countries with 150+ million
Wow its fucking nothing. Meanwhile germany only has 80 million with 5 million rapefugees

I would imagine there are very few white men in worst korea, how is that an argument?

>Sex workers
>significant impact on the gene pool

pick one

Tfw I'm asian and I'm a femboy and want to be a trap.

Idk why Op, but it just feels good to be submissive.

Can confirm this, when I studied abroad in Seoul I saw a pretty high number of girls who were eager to have sex with me but 90% made me understand in one way or another that there would be literally no dating whatsoever.

Pros and cons desu senpai

We wuz shoguns and shit!!!

Education in Chinese parents eyes, often times, means breaking the child's will. "Filial piety" is the greatest virtue that a child must cultivate. The parents use all sorts of way to make the child obey their demands, be it physical (beat the hell out of those little rascals) or verbal (guilt trips "you're this young but you already hurt your parents feelings, how can we expect you to take care of us when we're old?"; veiled threats, "you kids have it so good nowadays, i used to be whipped by my parents when i was your age"). Let's not forget the soul-crushing formal education, rote memorization of things that kids do not even understand. The result, as you might expect, is insecure, emasculated boys, forever in doubt of their own self, kind of like a culturally imposed borderline personality disorder. I don't know about other asian cultures, probably something similar happens as well.

>Viêt
That's how I know a butt hurt gook wrote this

Only white losers and ugly asian girls are in an realtionship. Meanwhile, many black males get the best looking white women. We aren't better than asian guys. Stop this bullshit.

You don't see any asian supermodel with anwhite guy while many white supermodels have an black boyfriend.

Well yeah, nowadays they are...but back before anime and most forms of entertainment existed asians were the ones doing most of the fighting. Nowadays they're all just full of estrogen and shit. It's sorta sad knowing that just 70 years ago Japs were going around murdering chinks and gooks and being total alphas, while now they're sexless wageslaves who are some of the most depressed people on the planet

keep dreaming nigger

quite literally the opposite.
Bottom tier overweight butch white welfare queens date blacks
9/10 everyday Asian women will only date white men.
it's simple. an Asian woman dating a white man is dating up. thus the top tier Asian women will look to date white men.
A white woman dating a nig is dating down. Thus, only the bottom tier will go after those creatures.

>inb4 muh universality vs generality

Yes youll find some creepy old white dudes date ugly Asians half their age and produce Elliot Rodgers and you can find the occasional hot blonde will have a nig boy toy. but generally speaking what I said is true