My gf wants leave me if i stay right wing

my gf says she is going to leave me if i stay right wing and not respect her beliefs, normally id say get fucked you filthy lefty but the problem is i almost love her but i also love being right winged. guess im asking for help i dont no

Love is transient, any relationship where the parties cannot respect each other is doomed to fail. She obviously doesn't respect you or your beliefs, plus caving into this will set a dangerous precedent for the rest of your relationship.

Don't be a cuck
Fuck her up

If she requires you to change at such a fundamental level, she doesn't love you. She thinks she might be attracted to a modified version of you.

She won't, of course. Because the creature of her creation has no backbone. It is not an independent entity worthy of respect or desire. Submission itself means an end to that relationship -- at least any notion of fidelity.

You come first. Do not compromise yourself for another.

Actually having and acting on principles is itself respectable it and desirable. She'll either come around or you should count yourself lucky that she goes.

women come and go and the feeling of love fades in time. always. keep yourself in high value in a woman's eyes and you'll find another gf soon enough who doesn't give you ultimatums

WWHD?

Put a burka on her head and a baby in her womb.

Knock her up.

cum on her face and yell heil hitler

then leave

What kind of right winger are you?

Beat her to the punch and tell her to piss off . If you want to sting her tell her she's put you off females and that you think you might try guys .

If you change for her, she will leave you anyway. No girl wants a bitch.

Convert to Islam, rape her, behead her and throw her body in the nearest garbage disposal.

These digits don't lie my dude. You know what you must do.

Don't change your ideology for a woman, just try to ease off the gas if you're too pushy/vocal about it.
Slowly pill her, don't go overboard on the rethoric.

If you sacrifice your beliefs for pussy then you are a pussy too and don't deserve to have right-wing beliefs.
Just leave on your own terms with your beliefs intact, not hers. It is not worth loving a woman who will not respect your ideology.

This.

Faggotry down under

>rigth winger
>gets dominated by his partner

What a faggot.

lol what the fuck, ditch her you dumbass shitcunt
>allowing a girl to be emotionally manipulative with you before she produces your children
full retard

fpbp dont set the president, You should ask her why she not more open minded to ideas.

Break up with her first. It is obvious that she is no wife material.

>my gf says she is going to leave me if i stay right wing and not respect her beliefs

Ask yourself, is she respecting your beliefs are all in this scenario?

Better yet, is she even respecting you as a person here?

This

You're not a man if you don't put that dumb cunt in her place. Get rid of her if she's too stupid to too see the truth.

This. One last hate-fuck then dump her same day

hey dude if i get a plane and fly over to you will i magically disappear mid-flight?

gimmedemtitties

Precedent

This

Stop being such a beta cuck

You "almost love" a girl that wants you to take a 180 on your beliefs? You don't think that's absurd?

What shes essentially asking is that you wont be mad when it turns out shes fucking sudanese from the apex gang.

Ask her if she loves you.
If she says yes then tell her that this means she will not change you. Enjoy the carnage.
If she says no then tell her to fuck off, turn 360 and walk away.

user, take some advice from the Eternal Kike here for a minute.

Your girlfriend doesn't want to leave you because of your political views, she just doesn't like or respect you anymore and this is a convenient excuse.

Your relationship is already over, whether you pretend to be a cuckold going forward or not, it's over.

Time to cut your losses.

> This man knows.

go as far right as possible in front of her
report results

>tfw your gf is anti refugee and wants me to redpill her more on commies, kalregi plan and subversion of western universities
inb4 larping, it's true I swear

In other words ,shes asking you to be cuck.

if you give in on this she will know you have no balls. it will be over for you

This. She'll also come crying back to you.

Get swole, faggot. Chicks' opinions of "right-wingers" change when you're built like a Greek god.

>dont set the president
too late

This

What the fuck are you even doing discussing politics with your cum rag? It's probably because you have no convictions of your own and just need an identity.

Good riddance on her part if she leaves you. She needs a real man with real ideals and who just doesn't larp all day to be edgy.

depends on how big her dick is

This.

You have to leave her. If you ever had kids with her, she'd teach them to hate you and it would make your life a living hell. I've seen it many times. You are too young to understand but NEVER get involved long term with a Leftist.

Pretty good advice

Don't let her leave you. Dump her. Don't be a cuck

>i almost love her

So you don't love her while she clearly cares about your mental state.

Tell her to go be a fat SJW somewhere else.

She's doing you a favour, not that she'll ever admit that.

What you need is good based male friends who genuinely love you, not a cuntnigger who eats you out of house and home and tells you what to think.

Go ahead. Lie to yourself for vagina. You pussilanimous fag

If a woman threatens to leave you over being conservative and you still love her regardless, then you have some mental issues

just lie, like a normal person

dump her. she doesnt respect you and if you cave in shes going to take advantage of you. end right there and then, maybe fuck her up a bit in a stealthy way too. if you are expecting a kid, maybe this can help you out.