I want to avoid gay frog water. Am I better off drinking pic related than the gay frog water from the tap...

I want to avoid gay frog water. Am I better off drinking pic related than the gay frog water from the tap? I know it's from a plastic jug but is it better than nothing?

Also is the damage from gay frog water done by the time you reach adulthood? Would discontinuing gay frog water have any noticeable effects at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/water-filtration/alexapure-pro-water-filtration-system.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest.

Don't drink distilled water retard.

>Buying water
>Buying water that most likely came from tap water

Find something better with your time, Conor.

>plastic jug
Nope

kek this faggot was in the virgin vs. chad water thread and saw chad drinking distilled water and thought it was an actual good idea. what a loser faggot bitch boy.

I think that's kinda bs but Ok spring water, same question.

you god damn retard

Just woke up m8 no idea what your on about

Get a water filter that removes herbicides and pesticides

Get cristaline French water, it's good af and available in most of Europe

All you deluded virgin rednecks spent too much time on the net thinking fucking water makes a difference. LOL

>drinking distilled water

Just drink the gay frog water

drinking it from a plastic bottle defeats the purpose buy water in a glass or buy a water filter you can literally drink some shitty pond water with a lifestraw

GET THE FRICCIN PROPUR!!! BUY THE DAMN FILTERS BUDDY!!! Seriously though, plastics have thyroid hormone disrupting chemicals in them unless otherwise stated. Not very much, but they are in there.

most bottled water is also gay frog water.
reverse osmosis doesn't get rid of everything. I looked into RO and found that the only info on half of the stuff I want to remove, including c8, is that RO "may reduce the amount of".. and thats totally unacceptable.
I have to clue what the fuck I should drink.

Buy a reverse osmosis filter unit, a good one.
Then add minerals to it. Find tablets or something.

Drinking distiled water without any added minerals etc strips the minerals from your body and bones over time. Not a good idea.

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/water-filtration/alexapure-pro-water-filtration-system.html

Don't you consume minerals through solid food too and supplements if your that concerned? Who's paying you? Dasani? Fiji?

son, I am dissapoint