Redpilled movies

Pic related is about a train carrying the last of mankind through a landscape completely destroyed by a failed climate control attempt. Some noteworthy highlights from the film:
- The real power behind the train creates and manipulates class warfare to keep population figures under control.
- The train minister is just a figurehead.
- Every class barring the very top is kept distracted enough to question the true purpose of the train.
- Will you blow the train up and (very likely) risk dying in the frozen wilderness? Or will you stay in your "preordained position" to keep humanity going?
- Or will you think of another solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSQ5EsbT4cE
youtube.com/watch?v=dpBjph1T3Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=GTz80Ur2XeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga, I think you are looking for Sup Forums

Sup Forums needs this more.

Brazil
Basically 1984 + LSD

youtube.com/watch?v=nSQ5EsbT4cE

Where was the train going to in the movie? Was it explained?

The track goes around the entire planet. Basically the constant motion keeps them all from freezing.

Good movie but shitty ending.
The 1% should have put all low iq submissive niggers into last cabins as slaves and put asians and whites as elites/middle class.
Niggers wouldn't have revolted as much and would be very easy to stop.

>constant motion keeps them all from freezing

Wat

A retarded premise just ignore it.

one of my favorites. we livin this shit now and we are headed for the original ending.

Lord of War
Mr. Nobody
Truman Show
Requiem for a Dream
They Live

Fuck asians. White power

have perpetual mobile engine, instead of using it's power to kick start an industry in a cave and save humanity, drive around a god damn train of oppression

authors are fucking spastic autists that create bullshit scenarios to justify their political views/agendas

This

to be fair it shows that the (((people))) in charge might just be autistic morons with poor reasoning skills and lack of empathy and foresight.

>Will you blow the train up

This. The upper and middle classes are full of degenerate materialistic slime. Fuck them and their corrupt system.

Crashing this train...with no survivors!

>leprechaun makes fun of a muslim for making it to american as a gay muslim and not getting thrown off a roof in his native sharia controlled country

>old gods (odin/ostara/european paganism) vs the new gods (technology/facebook/social media)

>odin kills race traitor wife of nig main character and uses said nig as a pawn. total normie throughout the first season with no grasp of what is going on.

>talks about christians stealing traditional european culture

>BLM btfo 2nd episode

Great reminder. I'm gonna watch it again soon.

For some, they already are "lobotomized." Think the drug epidemic in the US.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=dpBjph1T3Ls

illegal aliens rekt

You should watch the trilogy (Time Bandits, Brazil, and Baron Munchhausen)

V for vendetta! XD

Isn't this what the radical left wants? The horde wants to destroy the structures of hierarchy (or privilege) because they're fed up with not getting a good deal. The "leaders" want to destroy the hierarchy so they can be on top. Think hard about it, my kekistani friend.

A movie about SJWs fighting for free gibs because they couldn't afford a first class ticket while spreading a message of tolerance and wealth redistribution and abolition of borders? Redpilled as fuck, I loved that gem.

How long before it turns into PC shit

Pretty much this. If it wasn't for the class war component the film is pushing, it never would have been made. I saw it. It's not good scifi. Its only purpose is propaganda.

I watched all of it, didn''t see any PC shit. Depends how you lookat it.

2nd episode has slaves in a ship being rallied behind their spider god and goes in a speech about white supremacy and slavery, and how blacks are fucked for not just the slaves but for 200 years in the future.

dindus get mad and burn down the boat they are in. The way I see it, BLM just commits suicide by burning the boat they are being transported in.

Dead commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTz80Ur2XeQ

I fuckin kekd hard at this scene.
Nothing "PC" about this show though. Full on insults to Islam and everything mate.

The muslim dude is a fag in the show and one scene they insult the prophet.

Perpetual motion keeps the engine running and it powers/heats steam that warms the train.

Britain is literally turning into V for Vendetta.

>imagine the train as a person
>every passanger has a specific role, like a cell which serves its purpose
>cells are subject to population control and are inherently different from one another
>if cells start acting up, and doesnt play by the organisms rules, it gets exterminated
>if they dont get exterminated, tumor develops

i dont see a problem here
nevermind the upper class passangers in the front, forget those degens

That one movie where Sam L tortures an arab for the entire movie. "Unthinkable" or something.

That Jesus clip was blatant PC bullshit. That dude's gun should have had "A shekel for the good goy" etched onto it and been holding a Star of David pendant.

A country where poofters are oppressed and the koran is illegal to own? ur havin a laff ain't u?

Dumb movie written by Occupy Wallstreet faggots as a way to entertain their fantasies about class uprising and killing "le 1%!!!"
The movie enraged me so much from the cliches and predictable plot twist.
And don't even get me started on how horrible the ending was written.

Seriously, considering the amount of hype around the movie I was expecting something mindblowing and interesting. Ended up just being like some 12 year old's short story assignment for creative writing class. Yuck.

If you haven't seen this, don't look anything up and just watch the movie. Don't spoil anything.

secret societies and sex cults
lots of masonic/illuminati imagery
conspiracies about Kubrick being murdered after this was made

We get it, you're toxic

The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence is redpilled.