USA

I'm a "dreamer". AMA

Have you packed your stuff?

When do you go back?

Planning on sticking around. I've been here for 23 years. Brought here at the age of 2.

That's funny. We're dreamers too. We dream that you'll fuck off back to your shit hole country.

shut the fuck up leaflet

I blame my parents for bringing me. In fact, I blame the entire Mexican society for the problem that is me. I didn't choose this position for myself. And I would not have. I have no animosity for the American people's feeling toward the Mexicans. They're breaking laws for quick money. It's advantageous, and exploitative. Nothing less.

Hola Amigo. I'm American just like you, puta.

Why haven't you applied for citizenship?

this
get your shit together you lazy spic!

After 9/11, naturalization became a much more difficult process. The fact that I'm here illegally is essentially an immediate disqualification for the process. I have been made a bastard with not home by the Mexican people. Their greed threw me into the abyss. Those are my feelings on it.

Plan differently gue

Terrible situation. Part of the problem is that both the republicans and democrats, believe that someone that illegally immigrated to America when they were 16 is the exact same as someone that was brought in as a toddler and doesn't even speak Spanish. I'm surprised there's not more infighting with other dreamers.

How would you feel about a system that offered limited citizenship for, say, half of the current dreamer population? Providing you go back to Mexico while you get processed, and you're selected to be beneficial to society. There's from for clemency, just not everyone.

How's your Spanish, Jason.

Say hi to Mexico for me puto

Even a green card is out of the question for people like me. If you're in the country illegally, you cannot apply for the process. That's why DACA was the closest thing to actual liberation that I've seen in my life. Even then, I did not apply for it due to it's temporary nature, and the thought that the next president might repeal the executive action and use any information I provided against me.

What do you think about the whole thing ended. Are you worried? How are you going to make sure you stay in this country.

Why don't you go back to where you came from?

Favorite Rick and Morty episode?

>I did not apply
It's your own fault for not trying, go get in line like everyone else.

The problem is that Mexico does not pertain to me in any way other than being the place that I was born. Why would I willingly return to a country that does not pertain to me? Even if I was told only temporarily, it's still a process, and I'm either denied or accepted. But both are possibilities. That seems like an arbitrary requirement to me, although it's logical by law.

You sound like a typical nigger.
>Boo hoo it's society's fault. I can't possibly be to blame for anything that happens to me. I've been living illegally in another country for 23 years and made no effort to become a citizen, but it's everyone else's fault, not mine.
I hope you and your family get beheaded by the cartel when you get sent the fuck back.

Have you ever voted in a federal or state election?

Do you think that it's odd that Mexico is against actions that would keep civilians from leaving it's state? Do other Mexicans/Southern Americans talk about this?

Leave

I'm not worried about staying here. I've been here 23 years. I have a wife. This where my entire rememborable life has been lived. If they deport me someday, then I'll start new. Humans adapt.

because, despite spending years in this country illegally, you are still a citizen of Mexico and if you really wanted to immigrate to this one you would need to go through the proper process otherwise GTFO!

Time to shove off Juan. You don't get to stay simply because your parents broke a law and you were too young to remember it.

Can you speak Spanish? Do you want to help your home country, Mexico?

I don't find it odd. Mexican society makes a lot of money feeding off the economy of America. Instead of making their own country better, they leave and put people in positions such as myself. They have no heart, no soul. The peso is the bottom line for them. You don't see Mexico welcoming me back with open arms. They won't do anything for me, and it seems that America is fed up with me also. Such is life.

>Pic
>Implying the natives shouldn't have done exactly that
There's a reason why they're now a minority on their own ancestral territories, kek.
Also yeah, you're right, but somehow standing in line waiting for your turn isn't "common sense" anymore, since, y'know, it's 2017!

>Mexico does not pertain to me
>greasy brown skin
>spic last name
Well fuck, you're Mr All-American

I don't wish to help Mexico. I wish to hurt it actually. They created a monster, so if I ever return, justice and vengeance will be swift.

Well, it would show that you respected the nations laws, are willing to go through the legal process, but mostly it serves the point that there should be no illegal path to citizenship in America. It's not arbitrary.

If it was an unspecified amount of legal citizenship offers, it would help get more people out, then select the best, and serve as a platform to really crack down on anyone that was left. As a sort of 'we gave you the option to do things they right way, and you refused' type thing.

What is pretty arbitrary, is trying to decide what immigrants are granted clemency without being deported. Liberals seem to think immigrants with misdemeanors are upstanding citizens when that isn't necessarily the case. Nearly everyone I know hasn't received anything but speeding tickets. If you were stupid enough to catch a misdemeanor in the first place, you probably have broken the law countless times before you got caught. It's like the current dreamers with DUIs. I'm scared to drive without a seatbelt on because of how much the ticket would cost, and there's people driving drunk when it could lead to their deportation and whole life being ruined. That's someone that shouldn't be offered anything but a way to the Mexican border.

ok

I suppose you also regard the massive population of immigrants with odd last names as unamerican also?

Why do you hate your own country? Mexico is beautiful.

Because you're a thief, a coward, and want to be white, that's why.

Now, why would you worsen the problem? Why not fix what is broken?

We all have problems.

exactly my point

that's the spirit.

we're proud of your American spirit; maybe it'll get you moved up in line coming back.

>I didn't choose this position for myself.
Grow up cry baby, it's called life! Take some money with you and get a poor wife. You speak English and you'll have advantages over most mexicans

Actually, I would think that the thieves, cowards, and want-to-whites, are the ones that come here illegally.

Get the fuck out of my country spic

If they're not white, yes

>American spirit;
Go fuck yourself traitor. Your JewAmerica is a nightmare land.

How mad are you at your parents for putting you through this?
Or this little shit for rocking the boat?

Mexico is a beautiful Country and the people are so kind. The USA exploits them. The DACA should take their free college education and go make MEXICO great again. Awesome beach front property!

You've been here for 23 years and haven't bothered to fill out the paper work to become a citizen.

Well, at least you recognize the issue.

Stupid is as stupid does. They march against the only man (Trump) that could save their butts.

I wonder if ICE can see his IP like the FBI can for pedo threads. People get their doors kicked in every day for things they post here.

If you guys get deported you should take over Mexico

I've honestly met very few Mexicans that I like. Most are incredibly harsh and condescending the moment they find out your Spanish isn't absolutely perfect. Very insulting people.

Fuck you, dude. Attitudes like that encourage more shit behavior like illegals on a global scale. Either fix the problems in your homeland, or fuck off out of it and reapply for citizenship, but fucking things up more, won't help anyone, you selfish fucking beaner.

i just wanna M a k e M e x i c o G r e a t A g a i n by sending back their "top performers" to rebuild their shithole country.

>Actually, I would think that the thieves, cowards, and want-to-whites, are the ones that come here illegally.
If I were Mexican I would fucking move to Mexico in a heart beat.

1. Affordable land
2. My own people
3. I would be more educated than 90% of the population and get into the cable industry
4. WAY more freedom
5. No Orwellian State like Jewmerica
6. Good climate no matter where you go
7. Better Mexican food
8. With my ability to speak English better than 99% of Mexicans, including the goverment I would always have work.

Blame your parents. They don't care about you.

fuck off

Could you be anymore of a faggot? Dude brought when he was 2. Stfu u mong

life has consequences, user

You make valid points. Although, most misdemeanors are just that. Insignificant flippanies. And wouldn't you say that teenagers will be teenagers? No leniency is probably what someone that's already here illegally merits. But not everyone is a perfect clean slate of a person.

Whaaaaaaaaaa, children from Mexico have it worst than children with cerebral palsy

Whaaaaaa children from Mexico have to live in Mexico

Whaaaaaaaaa there are laws in America - fuck drumpghpgh!

So contact all the "dreamers" and build a city for your own near california.

I mean in méxico, but near california

What's wrong with Mexico?

Who did you vote for in 2016?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They're may be some benifits to returning, but that's a question of the grass being greener on the other side. Ultimately, I will not know unless I am sent back. I will not return voluntarily.

Old pasta

he was socialized into an american environment for all but two years of his life. mexico isn't his home, he'd be a complete outcast there.

This is the dumbest fucking argument. Either European colonialism was a bad, terrible evil, and therefore, we should stop immigration to white countries because native peoples deserve to remain majorities in their own countries OR immigration is great and wonderful and shouldn't be limited at all, therefore the native Americans are a bunch of crybabies who need to get over it.

You can't have it both ways, where something that happened 400 years ago is this great evil, but the same exact thing happening today isn't, because the descendants of the people perhaps responsible have inherited their guilt and therefore deserve it.

Nothing.

Imagine being white and having to go back to a tropical paradise where you can get a home for $3000 and not be bullied by the goverment or fired for saying nigger?

Imagine living around millions of white traditional women who need a guy with money.

Anyone who doesn't want to go back is fucking pussy looking for American money and dick.

He's just being a whiney spic.

I don't see how that's my problem.

What will you do when our economy collapses?

is it not a problem?

don't worry dude. pretty much everything trump has said he's going to do has collapsed in a really embarrassing way, so you should be gucci.

I'm simply trying to live a decent life. I don't want pity, and I don't need it. The media tries to dramatacize things, so maybe that's where you get your persepective of dramatization. Believe me, this is my problem to bear, and the fact that Obama tried to give false hope is despicable, and the fact that Trump is taking that away is just.

It's a problem for him and his criminal parents.

I've been to Mexico. I would move there in a heart beat if they didn't kill white people. It's awesome.
You can live like a king.

You should stop pretending you're a revolutionary so I don't have to shoot you and your family and start making as much money as possible. That way you can go back and start a bussiness and own a farm. You can have an awesome life. Even live on the beach if you stop acting like a Commie faggot for once in your life.

What do you think of the States changing to blood based citizenship?

What do you think the solution to yours, and others situation. The US Gov is going to use DACA just as Obama did. He passed it on to the next in line. That pussy. My true problem with DACA is that less than half were actually children arrivals. Most were instructed by officials to show up with no paperwork and claim to be a child. Some in their 30'2 with no prior record claimed to be 16. How do we resolve this as a nation? You are the product of corruption on both sides.On one hand crooked entrants lied about their age and on the other crooked Gov orchestrated the crimes committed.The American citizen is being forced to take the blame, and the cost. You as DACA feel hated and shunned by the citizens being blamed. I believe this should not be decided by the Gov but by a vote of the citizens.

Teenagers will be teenagers, but most of them will avoid getting any misdemeanors, and an intelligent teenager who would lose everything by receiving one, would be especially prudent. It is a self selecting show of a good citizen. Besides, I believe illegal entry is a felony, so there's your one strike there. Willfully committing a felony too.

I'm sure there's thousands of smart illegal immigrants that received one out of sheer dumb luck, but the rest of them are heavily implicated in either not being bright, or willfully breaking laws, despite having every reason not to. For example, I was a lower-middle class kid growing up, but you didn't see me in a car smoking weed in a parking lot. Wasn't worth the trouble.

As society progresses, the demand for smart people increases. It's very likely that the illegals that come here and do labor will not find nearly as much work in twenty years time. Do you really want to give them citizenship so they can then take unemployment or welfare for the rest of their life?

why should he have to pay for having been Born A Crime (2016) By Trevor Noah from circumstances beyond his control?

Obama and his kind want to destroy the country. We've got gooks ready to blow us up and no real missle defenses because of people like him and McCain.

They want to burn it to the fucking ground and they used you as part of this shit. You're better off getting the fuck out before the whole thing implodes.

>I believe this should not be decided by the Gov but by a vote of the citizens.
Fuck you too traitor. You have no morality. You get it off of TV.

why does he have to make his life almost impossible to live to make yours marginally better? get fucked faggot. Grow some balls and get a real job

You've been to a couple Mexican tourist destinations? Yes, of course your vacation to Mexico was glamorous. And I'm sure North Korea has some fantastic beachfront locales also.

Not my problem. His parents should have thought about that before they came over here.

Honestly, it's a problem of heart versus laws. But the solution is simple. Either remove every illegal, indescrimate of how they arrived here or how long they've been here, or amnesty such as Reagan. Both are understandable. Although, only removal and a wall would prevent future problems. Humanitarianism versus Justice. That's the question. I cannot be the one to answer that. In fact, I have absolutely no say in the process.

We should have a system where if 500 people say you are worth granting citizenship, you get authorized for citizenship.

It would deport all the shit ones and keep the mexicans that hate mexicans like OP

>both are understandable
Only for you because you're a fucking foreign invader hoping to not be sent back. Go home bean bandit

You've got about 6 months to go back.

Feel free to apply to come back legally. Something your parents should have done.

They need legal permanent residence to apply for citizenship. Illegals can't apply for legal permanent residence :^)

A true childhood arrival is the victim of another's crime. They have been lied to by liberals for a long time into believing that they would be able to stay. The politicization of this situation is truly deplorable. Im happy that Trump unlike Obama is going to make a final decision, popularity be damed. At least Trump is not a pussy. If being a traitor means not blaming the victim I guess you are right. I feel the parents of the true DACA children should be imprisoned for their crimes. It should be a higher level crime to include an unknowing child. The DACA that entered as adult and lied about their age should also be imprisoned for their crimes.
By allowing amnesty we must then decide... Do we refund every legal immigrant compensation for their fees and time invested? Do we just shit on them for following the law? Which seems to be the way of the corrupt Gov we all live under. This is why it should be a peoples vote. This way the legal immigrants have a say also.

You don't even qualify as a 'dreamer'. You're a straight up illegal.

You should be on the Supreme Court, desu.

My father immigrated here legally and worked his ass off to provide and prove he had a set of skills which contributes to the growth of America. He did this instead of taking from it like your parents may have (collecting welfare without paying taxes). Also became a naturalized citizen after 9/11 and said it really wasn't that bad, the hardest thing was finding a course in English because they offer help mostly in Spanish. But then again he didn't break any laws. Your attitude sickens me and after reading your comments where you claim to have made no attempt to take any of the help offered to you (didn't even apply for DACA) I have no pity and think you should accept whatever happens to you. Fucking gr8 b8 m8

I want to be totally clear that I am against any illegal immigration. It's exploitative. Even I cannot say that I have any real merit other than cultural in staying or being in America. I'm in a logically perplexing position. I know that I shouldn't be here, but I do not belong anywhere else.

I have nothing to ask you, OP, but I do have something to tell you.

First, I am sorry you have to go back. I really am. It certainly seems unfair to people like you who have been here your whole life. Puts you in a very...awkward...position, to say the least.

But I wouldn't change anything that Trump is doing. To make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. Some will suffer unfairly, but the greater purpose will be accomplished - ridding the USA of the foreign hordes who want to be part of what WE have built here.

Our ancestors made this country prosperous and strong. Naturally, foreigners want to come here, take a job that should belong to an American, buy a home that should belong to an American, live in comfort and safety like Americans do. It's a no-brainer, I'd do it myself if I were a foreigner.

But it's not your country. You have no part of it. Your ancestors were living in mud huts or some shit while mine were fighting world wars, working 60-hour weeks, sacrificing, saving, building, and fighting.

Do you understand this sentiment? Because that's the sentiment that put Donald Trump in office, and it's the sentiment that's going to make America great again.

I wish you the best. But yes, you do have to go back. Maybe someday you can return, on legal terms. I hope so.