CNN reaches new low - says Trump supporters will get us into nuclear war

How low can they go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6ps6qfW9mk
youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Says the outlet that wanted nuclear war with Russia.

So is this (((their))) new way to call us deplorables?. it worked so well for them last time

I didn't realize I had that kind of power

CNN says you do you monster

Every Trump thread and kek thread has people calling for nuclear war. Have you even been to Sup Forums before?

>Trump's base
Post a link, I want to know if the article is as retarded as the title.

64 Million people do have the power to do that

So with enough digits, we can start a nuclear war?

Nothing low about it, it's totally feasible, just like how Hillary could've possibly started a nuclear war and people used that to convince people to vote trum

they keep pushing us. keep pushing. everything is our fault. we didn't believe them. we didnt vote the way they wanted. we didnt comepletly give ourselves to their narrative. so they lash out.

now we mock them. we insult them. call them out on their bullshit. we know they obscure, they frame, they position... we know they lie. we know exactly just how much bullshit they've been swimming in.

they need to know we are coming for them. before it's too late.

Actually the only ones I've seen who DON'T want war is Trump supporters.

They're right on this. The only retards remaining in The Goldman Brotherhood camp are cheering for war. Drumpfstein is a warmonger. He's Bushbama.
youtube.com/watch?v=b6ps6qfW9mk

>"Opinion"
Why does this exist on a "news" site?

HOTT DAMN, trips starts nuclear war, quads best Korea strikes California.

Shame on you Sup Forums. Apologize immediately!

SKYKING is going crazy lately, join the livestream chat on youtube

Open in new tab, leave in background while you browse. If anything is transmitted you will hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI

A nuclear war against Leftists.

One of the hysterical 2016 arguments against Trump was that, since he spoke bluntly and flippantly, it followed that he must be a dangerous trigger-happy warmonger.
How many votes did he lose as a result of that smear? How many on-the-fence 2020 voters are seeing now that it was another lie?

We're now seeing that it was the truth since we're closer to nuclear war than at any point since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

They re on here so much hahahaha

do people actually believe this?

Do you not know what's happening in North Korea? Do you not know that Trump promised nuclear fire as retribution for NK's nuclear tests?

Trumps fault? Wasn't it billy clinton that let those assholes in North Korea have the ability to play with that shit? How fucking stupid does CNN think we are?

Produce anything where he used the words 'nuclear fire'.

I'm hoping NK fires a few rockets at (((California))), personally

(((Andelman))) op-ed piece on (((CNN)))

IMAJUNN MOI SHAWWK

>andelman

TOO LATE

They're working with Dem shills to smear Rohrabacher and Goodlatte who will be instrumental parts in exposing the Russia hoax and other Democrat related corruption

Lol no war is why i voted trump, if it has to happen it will be quick and strong, nk glassed and hong kong just to send a message.

What are r u trying 2 say

Because all news is opinion.
>perspective

Only now, at the end, do they realize what they allowed to transpire through their neglect.

>we're closer to nuclear war
And what did Trump do to cause this? Or was it Obama Bush and Clinton?

You can't expect these people to remember the past. They don't even remember what they supported last year.

We are truly god's amongst men, we can call down nuclear strikes at will

Why is there a shit ton of dots in the middle of buttfuck nowhere?

minute men missile silos

Not a too far fetched scenario, North Korea will nuke big citie (liberal) , damage electric
Infrastructure (liberals love their electronics). Rednecks have guns and old pickup trucks (not affected)

Won't matter soon because we're heading for nuclear annihilation in the next few months regardless.

Says the outlet that unabashedly shilled for a candidate that wanted war against the Syrian government and by extension Russia.

Where do you think nukes are kept?

>(((Andleman)))

>crazy, spoiled NorK manchild forces international military response
>some few nuclear weapons are detonated

STUPIDE PLUMPKINS REEEEEEEE!!!1!1!!

i can no longer engage with the MSM or libturds. its like trying to reason with toddlers.

You already lost faggots

..Death row what a brother knows..