Norks china taiwan

with the upcoming war with the norks inevitable, how likely is China to invade Taiwan?

Fix your human trafficking first

who the fuck cares about taiwan?

wtf are you talking about?

I doubt that Taiwan will get invaded. Is that robot girl in your pic from Taiwan?

she got famous from being the most beautiful mcdonald's employ in Taiwan

You can tell it's Taiwan from the prices. Those burgers would be over $15 if the prices were in chinkbux.

Less likely in the short term because the Chinese will be SUPER DISTRACTED by the Nork crisis, especially if it goes nuclear.

If China at its weakened state wants to go after Taiwan, another war that might bring in American intervention as well, then that would be catastrophic for the entire region.

Taiwan works with China already, there's really no point unless they full on declared independence.

Unlikely. Mainland China considers Taiwan to be a province of China (as in, official documents/forms list it out as "Taiwan Province" instead of being an option as its own country)

Famous form people asking who her surgeons were?

I would pound a baby into her without hesitation, Maybe you guys should just give back all that gold you took from China all those years ago.

Also why is beauty in Taiwan related to how much you can look like an infant in your 20s? I get that you want to appear youthful, but this is literally a baby's face.

If all shit goes down, take pretty mcdonalds girl and run.

or the rest of the world will be busy with the norks, so the mainland will be free to 'reclaim' us

more mcdicks girl

That image, how are massive fast food joints in countries like japan and korea? Do they have the same rushed and stressed out staff trying to get more done at once than is possible? Or do they actually staff them properly and logically?

Looks like a literal retard. Also that's enough makeup to kill a whale.

they are generally overstuffed, but people are still frantically running around fucking orders up

Taiwan firmly has the backing of the US. China can't do shit about it.

t. lived in Taiwan for a month. Very based, want to go back

You ever hang around this McD's and sexually harass this chick?

nah, she's got a IG that i stalk though

gonna need that IG bruh

So why not in real life? She's probably getting butt fucked by rich guys for money by now anyways though

extremely unlikely

China's policy toward Taiwan is peaceful integration, and they have been doing quite well so far. (China is already Taiwans largest trading partner)

China's growing area denial capabilities due to their man-made island bases basically cuts Taiwan off from US reinforcements by sea. As long as current trends continue, Taiwan will be absorbed into the mainland without a shot being fired.

Who else would have been in favor of attacking North Korea if it didn't mean a bunch of qt South Korean/Chinese/Japanese girls would die?

It's literally the only reason why i'm against it. If the US knew with 100% certainty where all the NK artillery pieces/hangars/silos and shit were and that they would be able to get them all before NK could react then I would be in favor of it, even if it would turn into a year long ground war. I'll unironically become anti-Trump if any qts dies.

the moment somebody pulls a trigger on somebody we ww3. Everything will happen.

It looks more like a doll to me

I'd trade 1 dead South Korean qt for 100 dead ethnic Swedish women.

East Asian women did nothing wrong, they never turned their countries into multicultural hellholes. European women dying in terrorist attacks? Whatever... Whenever a East Asian tourist is within the casualties? FUCK THIS WORLD

Why would they

Girls in taipei are so fat. Not worth it

沒有人喜歡胖女

Woman detected

>absorbed
how do?

i hope our visa deal with your shithole of a country doesn't go through.

Not my country. You are idiots for even considering it. But its too late anyway. Central station taipei is already infested with indonesians

For fucks sake just allow men to marry mainland whores. Fucking indonesians. What the fuck is tsai thinking

The purpose of it would be to destabilize the area so the surrounding homogeneous countries would have to take non-homogeneous "refugees" and ruin their racial purity forever.

It happened within South America (they immigrated to North America), it happened in the Middle East/Africa (they immigrated to East/Western Europe), now it will happen in Asia.

Let's see, over the past few decades:

1) Taiwan and China are becoming increasingly economically integrated, with China being both Taiwan's largest importer and exporter. This is going to continue to grow as Taiwan becomes ever more dependent on the mainland

2) China's military assets in the region is capable of isolating Taiwan in case of a war. They have the ability to take Taiwan by force if they really wanted to, they just choose not to.

3) Most of the world's countries recognizes the One China policy, including the USA.

China will keep gaining influence over Taiwan, and as your economies are becoming more and more integrated, you will 'de facto' be part of China.

All the Stops are out.... First missile landing in NK..Taiwan has a million RED ARMY soldiers landing ....no worries no too much change. In everyday life

If your economies become integrated, and China can influence your policies, even if they don't officially annex you, you will be something like a puppet state

Yellow dogs will never step one toe in Taiwan

our new government is trying this 'southbound policy' to push our economy away from china.

do you think that will in anyway effect our becoming part of china

>how likely is China to invade Taiwan?
very

>baby face
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Youthful maybe, a baby face would be more pudgy.

The only way I see Taiwan remaining independent is if a huge war happens between China and USA and the CCP collapses. And well... if that happens Taiwan will become a nuclear battlefield, so it doesn't matter anyway since you'll all be dead.

Unification is one of CCP's primary goals and they will never give it up as long as they exist, it is non-negotiable. Whereas to the US, you are just another Asian vassal state, that is unfortunately losing relevance by the day.