Western boys are obnoxious and clueless, snowflakes. You actually think you have a right to profit off this continent

Western boys are obnoxious and clueless, snowflakes. You actually think you have a right to profit off this continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

jubileedebt.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Honest-Accounts-2017-WEB-FINAL.pdf
globaljustice.org.uk/about-us
globaljustice.org.uk/migration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muh Nazi blood & soil awwwwww poor kid. Must be tough.

yes i do

If there was whites running that thing you call a continent, then it would be in much better shape than it is now.

White capitalists are exploiting it so you can refresh daily Stormer all day on your phone

>africa produce only 203 bilion
>italy alone produce 1,8 trillion
kek

Why can't your country sustain itself?
We already know about your dental hygiene failings but what about everything else? Why do you need Africa?

>20% return rate
>on selling crude natural resouces
>taking pride in this

jesus christ please tell me you're shitposting

> tfw Chinks are there now
> tfw the insectisoids have no regard for human rights
I'm just waiting for them to decide to get rid of Africans to increase their profit margin

You dropped this OP:
jubileedebt.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Honest-Accounts-2017-WEB-FINAL.pdf

>Global Justice Now
globaljustice.org.uk/about-us
>We are a democratic social justice organisation working as part of a global movement to challenge the powerful and create a more just and equal world. We mobilise people in the UK for change, and act in solidarity with those fighting injustice, particularly in the global south. We used to be the World Development Movement.

globaljustice.org.uk/migration
>pro unlimited immigration from non European countries

Your information is out of date.
The people who are currently making most of the "profit" from Africa are the Chinese. Africa has sold a lot of land to the Chinese so that they can dig it up for minerals. If Africans are too retarded or too backwards to do the digging and selling of said minerals themselves, as opposed to sellig off their country for a pittance, there isn't much point in blaming other races, be they white, yellow, black, or what have you.

This meme is hilarious

we wuz kangs

The UK deserves to burn

I mean, just look at how dishonest they are about how they get their figures. Adaption to climate change is cited as wealth being stolen from Africa, which is completely fucking retarded since that affects others as well and nobody is directly profiting from it.

Additionally they cite brain drain as a loss... WHEN THEY PUSH FOR IMMIGRATION AS HARD AS THEY CAN!

The bulk of these monetary figures are related to loans and their repayment, as well as illegal activities which are comitted by the residents of these nations.

Isn't great news? Africa is able to add 41 billions of value.

Hello talcum x

You really should be blaming the chinese for the majority of the outgoing money. The africans don't even mind that they're doing it, since they get paid for the land and the labor.

The places where the chinese have the most going on are the places where they are most liked in africa.

They've sold their people, land and resources out for beads and beans. They haven't even learned their lesson since Chang is buying up land now as well.

What we need it's more educated blacks that migrate from west countries and are familiar with western economic tricks.

So this kind of things don't make africans even more poor.

Let me leave first, please.

Wow. It's almost as if white people are to blame for rampant corruption...

That is, if we can all just pretend for a second that African blacks aren't quite literally held back by the fact most people can't stop raping and killing.
Not to mention the pathetic fact of all.. they are quite seriously to dumb to farm food... the true oldest profession in human history....

Ok scratch the original statement. It's their own fault for being pathetic and not harnessing their abundant resources..

OP BTFO'd etc

I'm fine with that

It's your fault for making us lose our Empire, and with it our stones.

So what you're saying is that Africa is importing $41B worth of goods per year? Ie exactly what you'd expect for a continent growing it's capital base?

I'll bet the idiots that put this together actually think this is evidence of some evil colonial plot.

>I don't understand added value

Does this mean that they are a net importer? How can this be? Africa is piss poor.

Cmon.. the tea tax was pretty gay bro, and you know it.

maybe you should've allied with hitler

because they have resources and theyre dumb

you own what you can protect

>being this retarded
ALL that wealth is being created by foreigners. Mainly Chinese and European.

Let us also talk about the scale of Africa's economy: $3.3 trillion dollars for their total output. If you take out $41 billion from that, you're left with... $3.26 trillion. It's not that the money is inconsequential, it's just that if you take a figure for an entire continent, even one as poor as Africa, $41 billion isn't a whole lot. Now when you also remember that $36.6 billion of that is related to "climate change" bullshit, it becomes entirely evident that the entire thing is a sham. More than 3% of Africa's GDP comes from foreign aid. 3% of 3.3 trillion is 99 billion dollars anyway.

What is selling oil

they have a trade deficit then? I can tell the creator of this image doesn't understand financial systems so these numbers are irrelevant

Most of this flows to China now. African leaders are asking white colonists to go back.

>African dictators make deals with blood diamond jewelries
> muh whitey >:((((
This particular post is obviously b8 but so many niggers unironically believe in this

what is buying products from outside africa, because africa cant produce shit

Bait or are you really this retarded?

Sorry, we can't risk contamination.

You did it to yourselves by driving out or killing off anyone worth a damn during one of your endless continental wars.

>You actually think you have a right to profit off this continent.
I don't tell the Africans who they can trade with. If they want to chill and starve while the Chinese are mining the diamonds, who am I to judge?

No, it's not actually that, see It's unfortunately even more retarded than that.

Here are the suggested policies. Note how the 4th is remove multinationals in tax havens from Africa, which would fuck everyone there even more. Other choice words highlighted as well.

>Doesn't understand a simple diagram
They have a $41bn trade deficit which doesn't make sense for a developing region, they should have a trade surplus as they sell their goods and invest in their countries.

yeah!
only chinese have a right!

That's like saying germany is bad because we export more than we import

>The trade deficit exists because U.S. exports to China were only $116 billion while imports from China were $463 billion.
OP is a dumb POS, but considering he's an American, I guess that's not so surprising. Draw your own conclusions on trade balance, anons.

WTF WHY IS CHINA EXPLOITING US??
HELP, RACISM! COLONIALISM! AHHH

Africans are too stupid to do anything with it. Anyways it's mostly the chinks and they fucking hate blacks so good luck building them like you do whites. Chinese just run Africans over in trucks and leave their bodies to the wildlife. Whites treated you way better for some retarded ass reason.

wrong pic lmao

The """deficit""" is a lie constructed from dubious categorization of costs.

>western boys

Chinese.

So half the white population is smarter than the entirety of the black population? Makes sense

Stop fuckn with California leftist males and you'll see they aren't all snowflakes.

Also poaching and illegal logging is somehow the fault of people outside Africa.

Try and stop us.

>Wealthy africans choose to place their money in swiss bank accounts and invest in real estate in stable economies
>All goods worth a damn used in Africa are produced outside of the continent.
>Muh whitey!!
It's not that whites rob Africa blind. It's the africans themselves who'd rather have their investments in EUR/USD rather than their own bullshit currency. I actually live in Angola and know what the fuck I'm talking about.
There is more money held by Angolans outside of the country than there is foreign currency reserves held by its central bank. Let that sink in.

They even cite themselves, kek.

are you serious? are you seriously just going to pretend that you don't already know what the problem is?
fact is nigs are too stupid to run anything, let alone run anything successfully. ask yourself, if they were really equal, would you really have to sit their and complain about their exploitation for them? wouldn't capable people be able to keep themselves from being "oppressed" and if they are equal why do they perpetually need your (whites) help?

>You actually think you have a right to profit off this continent.

Yes, two rights actually. 1) The right of conquest. 2) The right of doing something with the land niggers wouldn't even know what to do with in the first place if it weren't for us.

Compassion, desu. Our greatest weakness and fatal flaw.

We should take that continent back holy fuck.

>mfw nigger cultures really condition them to be slaves and happy about it

Kek