>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_veto#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(immigration)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastert_Rule
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=113&session=1&vote=00168
youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/03/daca-re-amnesty-vote-jammed-congress-calendar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums BTFO

>inb4 amnesty don shills repeat the same tired talking points for the whole thread

FACT.

This will be a two parter about the whole legislative process that may or may not happen regarding to a legislative alternative to DACA. It actually was tried once, through the Gang of Eight Bill. This series of posts will contain the general information of the first attempt and the list of republican congressmen involved.
The tl;dr: is: passing it through the senate isn't impossible, Obama managed to pass one with 54 D + 14 R senators but in the house it's another completely different thing as it doesn't suffice having the majority of votes, it needs the majority of republicans.

Here it goes
(continues)

Yaaaaaaaassssss queeen

Yes, they are perfect (even got rid if that whore tomi when she stuffed her head up her own ass)

FUCKING WHEN LADS?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_veto#United_States
i spelled it out for you retard

Wew

Are you guys familiar with the previous attempt of a comprehensive immigration bill? The "Gang of Eight" [1] (Bennet, Durbin, Menendez and Schummer on the D side, Flake, Rubio, McCain and Graham on the R side) bill:

> These eight senators wrote the first draft of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 (commonly known as "the immigration bill"). In June 2013, the immigration bill passed the Senate with a strong majority—68-32, with 14 Republicans joining all Democrats.
> The United States House of Representatives under Speaker John Boehner did not act on the bill, however, and it expired at the end of the 113th Congress.

There is a reason for it to have originated at the senate but died at the house: Hastert Rule [2]

> Under the doctrine, the Speaker will not allow a floor vote on a bill unless a majority of the majority party supports the bill.

It means that, unlike in the senate that the minority party can ally with a minority working the majority to push through legislation, at the house you generally need the majority of the majority. Now, and this is the important question:

1) will Ryan be able to do away with that basic procedural rule and push for a vote and pass a bill with the minority of republicans in both chambers OK with it and get out unscathed?
2) is he able to pull it off in 6 months?

That will be quite a party trick and the greatest treachery any congress in the US ever pulled in their constituency.
Third and important point:

> would Trump sign it? If so, would he did. It unconditionally?

People are oversimplifying a situation so complex it doesn't even have precedent in recent memory. My personal opinion: I believe it's not impossible for Trump to use it as a bargain chip to get Kate's Law, Sanctuary City law, RAISE act and wall funding passed.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(immigration)
[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastert_Rule

holy shit /pol torn into pieces

>rural and suburban retards don't know how a pocket veto works

That's so hilariously wrong that it's just pathetic. Good job conveniently ignoring pussygate and the fact that Hillary had no platform besides "fuck whitey"

They made it legal for the president to decide immigration all he wants during Onigger's reign

> set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Industrial Taco Ovens when?

btw, when the original Gang of Eight bill was voted (the aforementioned 68-32) democrats had 52 seats plus Bernie and Angus as independents caucusing with them meaning 54 guaranteed D votes. Here is the list of R senators that voted alongside it: [1]

> Alexander (TN, since 2003)
> Ayotte (NH, lost in 2016)
> Chiesa (NJ, appointed by Christie in 2013, didn't seek reelection)
> Collins (ME, since 1997)
> Corker (TN, since 2007)
> Flake (AZ, since 2013)
> Graham (SC, since 2003)
> Hatch (UT, since 1977)
> Heller (NV, since 2013)
> Hoeven (ND, since 2011)
> Kirk (IL, lost in 2016)
> McCain (AZ, since 1987)
> Murkowski (AK, since 2002)
> Rubio (FL, since 2011)

From the original 14 that went along with the democrats on that bill there are 11 in senate currently. Two of them (Flake and Heller), likely not for another term specially if they go along with such a plan. They're out openly in favour of that tho so I would count on them falling on the sword even if it cost them the reelection.
Hatch and Corker on the other hand, they're also up for reelection and I don't know if they would still side with such a bill today although their seats are a lot safer.

48 democrats plus 11 senators don't pass the senate tho meaning they would have to court the remaining senators specially one: Turtleman otherwise it will never see the senate floor.

That's a good "traitors" list btw, it contains all of the people that are openly defiant of Trump and that really needs primaried and sidelined.

[1] senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=113&session=1&vote=00168

The democrats have developed a secret since losing in 2016. Say hello to Verrit Authorized fact images. Each image has a verified authentication code that can be used on verrit to authenticate it.

Fake news is done
Trump is done
Republicans and Sup Forums are done

The VERRIT revolution beings

SEE MY AUTHORIZED CARD

tell me how this isn't textbook mind-control

At least your immigrants don't want to slaughter everyone.

>wtf you mean the bill goes back to congress if he doesnt sign it and they're in session?

>Discussion was civil for the most part
>Sudden amnesty don shilling
>All at the same time
>All pushing the same talking points
>Replying to each other to attempt to create the illusion of consensus
Don't be so obvious next time

Get ready for astroturfed media-fueled kumbaya with the left & right coming together to show American compassion for DACA. It was all Ivanka's idea, she pushed her daddy to have heart.

AMNESTY FOR ALL 800K-2M+ DREAMERS IS COMING

FREE COLLEGE FOR ILLEGALS, student loan slaves for you idiot gringos

The hysteria will never end.

Veri fake facts!

Nope, don't see it.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

no daca is just dead there will not (likely be a deal)
and if there is it will be amazingly good for trump

our immigrants dont ask permission chopping up and raping kids then selling their kidneys for money to buy drugs to deal

youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0

Is trump gonna let congress ass rape us?

Tell that to the victims of illegals
And unlike the English we don't deserve it

How can Britbongs see this shit and continue to wish for the destruction of their own country? Instead of sipping tea you should be organizing

Say hello to your next president

wtf i love being delusional now

tl;dr: the fact congress can (and likely will) try to figure something out for DACA recipients it is very unlikely they can find the 60 votes they need in senate and, even then, they can't pass it through the house without the majority ***of republicans*** because of the Hastert Rule meaning no "all democrats and a handful of republicans" option in that chamber.

Even in that case I don't believe they would get something working in 6 months and even then I don't think it would be able to survive a simple veto

damn there are a lot of blackpill shills right now

>free college for illegals
>illegals are no longer illegal

How does this work?

It's illegal to criticize Islam. One word and you go to prison.

Tiresome isn't it?

>implying they care if they lose their seat when they immediately get 7-8 figure salaries in private sector + media will make them celebrities for signing amnesty bill = 8 figure book deals, too

>No bussy
Mouth bussy idn't the same user

What's with the five o'clock shadow?

I think trump is using the absolute ineptitude of congress to fizzle it out

yeah Trump making Congress do a DACA bill with heart is pretty blackpilling

>implying congress can pass anything
They couldn't even pass healthcare, they won't be able to pass amnesty.

Whats with all the Mexican hate, seemingly out of nowhere?

GRUUUUUMMMMPPPPFFFF

Two alternatives for Congress Republicans: side with their voters and promote Trump's agenda OR ally with Democrats, piss off their voters forever and get primaried from here until Kingdom come.

Its time to leave.

YOUR POSTS I DONT EVEN READ

FACTS YOU DUMB SHITHEADS DRUMFKINS

FACTS

VERRIT AUTHORIZED CODES = FACT

DO NOT READ ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS VERRIT AUTHORIZED WITH A SPECIAL CODE

DEMOCRATS WIN!!!!!!!!!

>bargaining chip
My thoughts too. I think Trump will get all he wants though.

im actually not a shill though
the only "final solution", if you will, is a civil war
have you read the 17th amendment?

No.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/03/daca-re-amnesty-vote-jammed-congress-calendar/

It doesn't matter as long as blacks remain unemployable and dependent

You guys actually believe Congress will be able to pass amnesty? I didn't know the blackpill also made you retarded.

I love how these lefty sites are banking on immigrants being stupid to push their "all immigrants" propoganda.

"Bepит" (Verit) means "believes" in Russian
Really makes you think huh

>>rural and suburban retards don't know how a pocket veto works

I think it is more a case of "urban and college educated retards"

>wtf you mean the bill goes back to congress if he doesnt sign it and they're in session?
It doesn't. It becomes law.

> If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the same shall be a Law, in like manner as if he had signed it,
10 days, president didn't sign, it becomes law

> unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its return, in which case it shall not be a Law.

Congress is adjourned, it doesn't become law and dies in his pocket. It is the same principle for recess appointments and the same remedy to prevent its occurence: keep the congress open with pro forma sessions

They subconsciously know they're the reason this world is this way and are accepting their punishment, I think it's very Noble of them

APOLOGIZE

kek

>It was all Ivanka's idea, she pushed her daddy to have heart.
PROOF?!

not gonna happen
only need a small number in the house or the senate to block it, its really fucking hard to pass immigration bills in america as shown by the fact that it never happens
and the hard liners only need to block for 6 months (basically nothing) to get a win
why would they give up after they have won

CAN EUROPEANS COME OVER THERE ILLEGALY AND STAY?
NO!
SO ITS TIME TO PICK HER THINGS AND LEAVE.
AS FOR THE WALL, ITS WRONG! YOU MUST PLACE PLASTIC LANDMINES.

You're really dumb.
Your own link proves you wrong

If the president is presented with a bill, and he doesn't sign it, after 10 days it becomes law unless Congress is not in session, in which case it is pocket veto'd.

>If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the same shall be a Law, in like manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its return, in which case it shall not be a Law.

>The Constitution limits the president's period for decision on whether to sign or return any legislation to ten days (not including Sundays) while the United States Congress is in session.

>doctored social security card
This faggot stole someone's identity. Deport him.

> facts

What is Trump doing today?

GOP and Trump are fucked now
No way to compete with news thats verified by a Clinton lackey, then screened for thought crimes before its ever posted

Conspiracy theories will not be tolerated, but talking about Trump/Russia is OK

I meant veto

> make shit up/modify an existing statement slightly
> attach a real ID to it
Genius

He did a thing.

EMPIRE
OF
LIBERTY

>(((Berkman Klein))) Center

The beautiful thing Trump has done here puts the RINO traitors in a no-win situation. If they let DACA fail, they have supported mean old Trump and are racists too (and we win by sending the "dreamers" back.) If they pass a bill preserving it, they have shown that they are willing to go to work to protect illegals, but not to get health care, the wall or tax cuts passed. And this will all be on display in midterm year. Trump's 6 month window is genius.

Absolutely. The writing is on the wall. Look at the astroturfing, social media, think tanks, multi-nationals, lefties, mainstream media, RINOS...the table is set for a bipartisan super majority to ram it through.

Stop being so gullible--they're about to fuck us. All Trump did was punt to deflect blame/fallout.

Reminder that it's not too late to save the illegal immigrants from the law.
Vote Hillary.

which one was this?

Anything else in Leviticus we should use to make public policy?

see my previous post. If they do this, and we can put up some legitimate challengers, the RINOs will be slayed in the midterms.

It is simple user

> President keeps it in his pocket for 10 days
> congress is in session during that period? It becomes law
> congress is in a recess? it dies

Same thing for recess appointments:
> President makes an cabinet appointment or other position
> Congress is in session? They need to confirm it
> Congress is in recess: it gets auto confirmed

I see you are cleverly ignoring Portubro's posts above.

nevermind yugoslavia

any republican that votes for a daca bill will be gone in 2018. they are merely whining on twitter but they will not vote for it and have their name next to a yes.

Filename

Gross

>There are Republicans on twitter right now who think Congress will somehow get amnesty for all the DACA recipients in 6 months time

$15 minimum wage while simultaneously supporting the importation of more cheat labor.

Last-minute pennies before they're sent back. Peso took an even bigger shit when Beanerland said they wouldn't build the wall at a conference reecently.

Tito. Cant you read the filename?

This. The youngest DACA recipient today is 28 years old since it requires you to have a high school degree in 2007.

So 1% of the population is responsible for more than 33% of terrorist acts?

Reminder leftist Jews are leftists first, which is why they hate Bibi.

The media coverage was not fair!

Because she literally had no platform.