Should AOC laws be based on physical development?

To start off; I am a girl.

When I was 16 I was not ready for sex at all, in body or mind. However, I had a friend who was 12 whom was already sprouting huge tits compared to me. Ofcourse she was hanging out with dudes from high school.

I had a huge crush on my brothers friend; he was 20 and I was 13.

Not sure why I made this thread. I'm going to kill myself most likely if I can't find a guy soon.

>how do you do fellow kids

>I'm going to kill myself most likely if I can't find a guy soon
Good God just stop.
Occupy your time with prayer and hobbies. Pray for your future spouse. God will reveal him in the proper time.
Relax.

God is dead and we killed him.

God is dead only with the nihilists and the sons of Voltaire.
He will have the last laugh.

Being physically developed does not mean you are mentally developed. desu 16 year olds aren't mature enough for sex. You're only ready for sex when you're ready to take responsibility for a child.

>girl
>can't find a guy

As the age of consent varies between nations and even states, I don't really see an 100% right answer.

Come over here. I am planning on spreading my seed as far and wide as possible. And take care of them and the mothers as well.

>Tits or gtfo

Better to kill yourself than get pumped and dumped a dozen times by a dozen different guys who don't give a fuck about you. Give yourself to God.
Alternatively you could go with a guy twice your age who actually knows how to take care of a female. But you won't. You'll get the dozen dicks just like every other whore out there and then the older guys won't even want you.

Yeah, kill yourself, you filthy cunt
World will be better without you

You faggot.

Faggot with a wife and five kiddos I suppose.

No, aoc shouldn't be based on anything.
It should be the parents consent if their daughter is under a certain age and above 12-13

Post pics and I'll tell you why you can't find a bf.

What we actually need is to go back to premarital sex being stigmatized and fathers having complete control over who their daughter marries. Father will have incentive to marry her off at an appropriate time, and to a worthy man capable of taking care of her. There, problem solved.

>1 post by this ID
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Five children and wife and you're a faggot. Shame to you.
>oh guys, I saw womyn making thread, better be gentle
Gross

AOC laws should be 15 through marriage.

>Should AOC laws be based on physical development?

Yes.

t. pedo

I'm a Christian. A Catholic to be exact. I'm charitable in conversation, even to inhospitable, disgruntled, unkempt, disarrayed personalities like you, Russian.

We should stop imagining that sex is such an amazing thing & telling teens the same thing.

Its not that great or amazing its just ok, the media promote it as "WOW SEX..!" but its not so.

Fuck it, unless you're like 400 pounds I'll be your boyfriend OP

Assuming you look anything like the girl in the picture, I think it depends on your interests and personality on why you haven't found a guy interested in you. My suggestion would be to be more interested in computer games and sports. Most guys are interested in either of those. If you're interested in either of those your chances of finding a bf would be higher.

>huge tits

Pics or gtfo

dont talk about suicide just do it you fucking pussy

>fbi

hello nothing suspicious here

btw dont kys its not worth it

>interested in games and sports
If she looks alright she'd have no trouble finding a man to marry.
The problem she has is most likely her personality.
She probably doesn't act correctly.
Might gossip too much, talk too much, acts rowdy. Many things that a man does not prefer.
If she acts caringly, nicely and like a women around everyone then a man has more of a reason to be attracted to her.

If she wants a guy to like her all she needs to do is respect him and try and please him and make him feel loved.

>Aussie with a genuine post
This

You made this thread because you are desperate for attention and company, social interaction is a need.

A long time ago before the cancer of feminism, parents would actually find a proper husband for their daughter, since people were 100 times more social and empathetic back then parents wouldn't have a problem finding a neighborhood boy who had a great job, was a law abiding citizen, loved the Lord and his commandments and has the balls to raise children and manage a proper marriage.

Back then people got married early had plenty of kids and thats what brought true contentment in a person's heart, but the 1950s are over and now we're living in the dark ages 2.0.

Ever since feminism was introduced women are no longer women, the modern day woman is no different than a prostitute , actually most girls nowadays are worse than prostitutes because at least prostitutes will charge money, these dumb whorish girls give it up for free.

but in the context of relationships women have the worst choices in men because they always use their feelings instead of taking the man's morality, responsibility, competence and social standing into consideration they always go for the degenerates because they give the girl the "tingles" in their vagina.

so my advice to you is ask your parents to find a guy for you, you're too stupid and foolhardy to find a proper guy on your own. Use your own social circle but if you hang out with drug addicts and other losers like most girls do then don't rely on them.

Since you're being an attention whore I'll humor you, just remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Its retarded.

But if you do decide to kill yourself, well better you than me.

if you're out of school already dunno what to say other than your parents fucked up.

Wherever there is an Australian posting, at least one American user waiting to ride his cock is close behind.

>Fuck it, unless you're like 400 pounds I'll be your boyfriend OP

fuck you bitch she's my waifu.

Are you even Aryan Christian Crusader? Eat a dick.

I'll love and protect you OP. Go with me.

larpydedarpdarpydoo

Damn, that says a lot more about you than it does about me. If that is actually a unique thought, buddy you have serious issues.

Nice one shill, sex is everything.

KYS CUNT

What about mature women with loli bodies? When can they be breed?

O.P., show tits or leave.

>(1)

This is a slide thread; you know what to do, lads.

No, children and even young adults are scientifically proven to be worse at making decision when feeling threatened compared to adults.
It's about the development of their brains not bodies.

Post tits before you try to an hero and fail like bitches always do

SHOW YOUR TITS, OP.
OR GTFO.
SAGE.

I completely understand your point, I was 14 when I lost my virginity, and although I don't regret it, many many people do, I can't quite remember the sources but something like 80% of Americans wished they'd waited a while longer. The AOC where I am is 16, but I felt ready those 2 years earlier, but it is hard to establish an age that pleases everyone.

Personally I'd have "the talk" with my children when I think they're mature enough or start dating, but as you said, everyone is different and it's very hard. I disagree that you should be set-up with a boy chosen by your parents.

I need more of these for research purposes

you know the rules tits or gtfo

And then there's always that one cuck that disagrees with everything and doesn't contribute anything useful.

>Boob size is a proxy for mental development

Sure