MASS PROTESTS IN CHECHNYA, GROZNY AGAINST KILLING OF MUSLIM POOS IN MYANMAR

G-guys, looks like we're losing our grip on Kadyrov. They brought SALAFI/SAUDI FLAGS TOO! A bit unsettling. Kadyrov looks like he's slightly uncomfortable with the turn of events too.
The preacher with dark clothes, dark beard and glasses reminds me of ISIS preachers.
youtu.be/qr1kpEuncTg

OMON when?

nothing on the gays?

ЧEЧДOM
E
Ч
Д
O
M

NEVER
THEIR OMON IS CHECHEN

Gays are isis

muslims are furious that there might be someone that kills more muslims than muslims.

Good, now you have an excuse to kill more of them

They're dead tho

May the Buddhists stand strong.

Carpet bomb 'em. Again.

>Good, now you have an excuse to kill more of them
Now we have an excuse to use 1 mln angry chechen as a loyal paramiliary everywhere muslims are opressed.

INVADE ISRAEL WHEN

Fucking Czech again!

Seriously, whats wrong with them?

so what let the protest all they want. they need to butcher those mudslimes myanmar. they're pirates and need to gtfo or btfo

>muslims are furious that there might be someone that kills more muslims than muslims.
this

I completely agree with you. Godspeed, Based Buddhists!

4D chess

Russian shoulve glasses the Chechens when they had the chance

But no
They listened to their ((((esteemed American partners))), ,caved in and now they have a giant sore in their ass for eternity

Human rights my ass

Jealousy is a powerful thing

If you managed to win over 30 years long pan Causcausian islamist uprising led by Shamil in 19th cent then you can win 3rd Chechen war without any worry.

Myanmar opium must be threatened, bad for russisn organized crime

>Seriously, whats wrong with them?
Illiteracy and general ignorance with respect to world geography

Putin will appease them by retaliating on the Buddhists

For what? Look how peaceful they are holding a rally. Kadyrov is a genius, he was able to raise Chechens from primitive anarchic lawlessness to a totalitarian regime in 10 years.

>have our own leader
>killed off all the competing tribes
>city rebuilt and money pouring in
>'fuck bro, my hands are itchy, surely there must be SOMETHING we can lose our shit over'
>wait, theres a few irrelevant muslims half a world away getting oppressed this is our excuse

huge protest and it is growing

We shuld just bring mjanmar muslims to chechnya and the broblem will solve.

Our army just doing the world a favor.

could it be

Why didn't you genocide them properly?

You only genocide yourselves.

Top kek my fellow Sven

Yes, bless em

And north korea? A big distraction for china yes?

Kadyrov was given too much power. How did this happen? Did Putin give Kadyrov power to keep the Chechnians under control after the Chechen wars?
I wonder what's gonna happen after Putin is gone.

Last week , it was declared on radio that Muslim Terrorist Supporters will be Treat equality as terrorists themselves.

Never being proud that much to be Burmese.

ch*chen genocide when?
200k dead during the second war wasn't enough it seems

Could you pleas do us a favor too and kill all the czech we'll send to fight you?

>Did Putin give Kadyrov power to keep the Chechnians under control after the Chechen wars?
FULL power, I tell you that.
>I wonder what's gonna happen after Putin is gone.
Me too.

Myanmar's biggest ally is China.

Anyone who gives aid (especially arms) to the Rohingya better be prepared to deal with the Chinese.

why is chechnya a muslim country? wtf

does that mean that in 20 years Chechens will live in a pacifist post-scarcity community?

this, im following him on instagram. He is very active and vocal about this burma shit. He seems like a guy who is really relatable to his people. Good job Russians, you managed to turn the worst fucking pseudo terrorist muslims into muslims that dont chimp out and attack your nation and people.

t. bosniak diaspora atheist cunt

I thought Sup Forums was blocked in your country?

Also, your flag is outdated.

Send themy , they may kill themselves and all we just need to do is watch.

Why do Russian Muslims care about illegals in Burma?

That's Chechnya?
No wonder Russia wanted to steamroll it.
It looks disgusting.

>tfw race war started by Buddhists
Proof we are in a simulation

Technically, now they have 20% lower birthrates than they had in 2009.
I wouldn't hold my breath though, p*tin needs to stop feeding them and just do a chechen war v3, million dead civies edition.

Not since forever , just nobody know of its existence due to facebook.

Russia have 20+ mln. muslim citisens and non-citisens and most of them support Kadyrov.

They're not illegals.

Also, Burmabro how likely do you think it is that China will keep saving your asses if the UN moves into fuck with you?

problem is when czeczens kill themselves they kill people around them often

Since there is no moot , who can update our flag?

May all the mudslimes suffocate and die smited where they stand.

Mudslimes are a disease upon the world.

allahu akbar brat

muslims are primarily concerned with global muslim conquest

the russian ones are currently pretending to cooperate. they will strike when the time is right for them. this is a cyclical thing for russians so they expect it

Learn history fgt

Ethnic Russians are encircledmby all kinds of kebabs and books

During the russia n empire they were kept at Bay by constant threat of Shoa but now Russia is a (((free democracy abiding human rights)))))

They truly are illegals, First batch was brough in by British Colonials , it was less than 40K , then the rest are illegals.

because the islamic ummah is a wordwide thing, devout muslims view only muslims as real humans and any kufar that trespasses against muslims need to be dealt with instantly. We were taken by surprise in the 90s, us Bosnians let in pakis and saudis and somalis who wanted to fight and help us but it turned into a total shitshow. They started patrolling our streets and brought sharia law with them, we got rid of most of them when they started chimping out but the toxic ideology got a foothold in our nation and im sad to say that it is still present.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well for you.
If the shit hits the fan, come to Antalya bro.

CHECHEN VS MYANMAR ARMY WHEN

Chechnia is the most disgusting mudslime shithole you will ever encounter. Just trust me.

>Also, Burmabro how likely do you think it is that China will keep saving your asses if the UN moves into fuck with you?
China will keep saving from UN as long as they can leech on the gas pipe between Rohingya Area and China.

Their only use is being cannon fodder in Syria.
And that is giving them too much worth, they deserve full genocide.

So unusual to hear that from a Turk poster, huh.
But okay, thank you.
Although I'm sure in Turkey you guys don't have my favorite pork kebabs that Armenians make around here.

Is Putin going to appease these people? What the fuck can Putin do anyway?

chechen here. fuck kadyrov. My president was dudayev and he died a martyr. There is no president since him. Long live chechnya and our great history. Long live islam the love of our lives, our motivation to fight against all odds.

Interesting.

So Burmese aren't afraid of being fucked by Erdogan, Saudi, or any other jihadis posing as heads of state?

I hope you all get wiped out.

>hides in Germany
pathetic

Hey brother aren't you Muslim too?
Leave that Muslim shithole and practise the way of our father Atatürk here in the New Turkey ;)

please let stupid fucking true believer retards start launching all out war against myanmar holy fuck. nothing like dragging the retarded chinese into a war with islam lmao im going to fucking go to sams club and buy a year supply of popcorn if this happens

In order to prevent them from chimping out anymore after flattening their """country""", p*tin started paying them.
Now, info regarding said payment varies. Some say that ch*chnia, in the end, doesn't receive much more than other under-developed areas in Russia.
Others say that they get enormous amounts.
I hope a proper ruskie, and not a kremlinbot, can help us find the actual truth.

Fucking czechslovaks again

Er DOG An can only do things near his country, turkey is a very limited regional power.

Saudi scum can do more because the US spread their ass cheeks for them.
Coincidentally your country does too.

How they gonna fuck us from thousands of miles away. ..

Fucking Che Guevara

>our motivation to fight against all odds
>posting from Germany
so much lols

No problem brat.
Bin kein Muslim, bro. Bist du Türke?

Providing the Rohingya insurgents with weapons to overthrow your government, or just cause regional chaos.

Listen here nigger, fuck off. As an immigrant you have no right to any nationalist dogma, you (or your parents) chose to leave war just like mine. We dont get to play the nationalist high ground, if you wanna larp like some mujahed cunt go back. Other wise shut up and keep your fucking head down so we dont get shoa'd like the fucking joos.

Fucking hell, at 44:00 they declare Jihad

You dun goofed russkies by not genociding them all

They chose to convert so their Muslim overlords (at the time) would treat them better. Once the Russians got their shit together they were left behind in a Christian empire and were despised.

Syria style, fund salafists to bring down the ebil government.

Chechnya just needs to accept that they are a part of fucking Russia! God damn Islamists...

>I wonder what's gonna happen after Putin is gone.
Russian caliphate, infa 100%
Putin was choking slavic nationalists since he came to power and finished it off with war in Ukraine to make sure not even foreign volunteers will come when muslims start purges.

At the same time he invested infinite moneys in Chechen army. The motivation was that they will fight our wars so that russian sissy boys won't have to and they did. Georgian war was war by a single muslim battalion, Ukrainians got fucked in the ass because there were just a handful of their instructors and they have almost won the war in Syria now, but that means that the only combat ready group with battle experience in this country's army is 100% muslim. Russians in the army are either snotty conscripts or glorified security guards who just drink vodka in barracks after marching for a few hours and they both cleaned more toilets than they've fired bullets.

Keked you just caled him fucking brat

They have to go thru china first.

I don't know what the hell to make of those white-ish looking muzzies.

I suspect a few tower blocks fall down and every Chechen will get a reminder of how things really are in Russia.

That's what I'm getting at: this conflict, just like the conflict with the DPRK, could be used as a pretext for war with China.

I love it when you russians say this everytime. Have you faggots ever thought about what might has happened, that we had to flee?
My family had been deported by russians so fuck off.

Ne, war N Witz

Was machste außerhalb des Vaterlandes, du Spacken

I love this country. Doesen´t change the fact, that chechen blood runs through my vains. I can be proud of both and I am.
Are you scarred of them? I only fear Allah and when it happens that they try to jew us I will gladly fight and die like a man. Not wait for my death like the jews.

S O O N

>"""""""""""""""""""'had""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
You should've chosen istishhad.

>faggots ever thought about what might has happened, that we had to flee
Yes, your family are terrorists that pissed off as soon as Ivan flight back against you scum butchering "Russian infidel pigs"

Verpiss dich aus meinem Land du Sohn einer SauHure