Someone save my country from this fucking cuck

Someone save my country from this fucking cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-asylum-seekers-1.4254851
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-asylum-seekers-1.4254851
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just let the Norks in so they can teach you a thing or two about being subhuman.

>posts REFUGEES WELCOME CANADA IS TOLERANT tweet to feel good about yourself
>forget that you're actually prime minister now for some reason and your words have consequences
>have to publicly clarify canada can't have open borders and some of these refugees that you encouraged may end up getting deported

there truly is a god, this comedy is too perfect

There's no hope for you leaf.Your country sealed its fate when it allowed the migrant population to exceed the natural population. Just look at toronto, it's still relatively clean with garbage pickups happening biweekly, but give it a few years and it will turn into another Detroit.

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

sauce on this delicacy?

How is he not dead yet?

you wait for the day of the rake

If you don't do it who will?

One dose of .308 should be cure this infect. Do it faggot.Just do it for your country. Before someone rake you from the map

>Speaking prior to Montreal's Pride Parade, Trudeau stressed that anyone seeking refugee status will have to go through Canada's "rigorous" screening process.

>He said the government is managing the unprecedented flow of predominantly Haitian asylum seekers and that all of them will be subjected to the usual security checks and evaluations before obtaining refugee status in Canada.

>Unlike in the United States, Haitians have no special status in Canada. About half of Haitians seeking refugee status in Canada have been denied in the last couple of years.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-asylum-seekers-1.4254851

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-asylum-seekers-1.4254851

he's a clown even by clown standards

it's over seriously, you can't do nothing, the damage is irreparable.

omg he's so gay.

But Canada can get away with having a fifi boy as PM. So long as the US has a powerful president, we're good.

>rigorous
>"Are you dead?"
>"No."
>"Welcome!"

But seriously. Canadians voted this assclown into office. Now you see what voting for "DUDE WEED LMAO" gets you.

Day of the Beaner Soon.

>but only if you're white

It gets better
>tell refugees to show up at border controls instead of sneaking through
> some do, claiming refugee status
>safe country agreement forces them back to USA
>burgers deny refugee status, they go back
>tent cities still getting populated
Great, now they know how to get in too.

Don't you dare say that again.

Canada may be an annoying pest but pests can fuck shit up if left unchecked. Straighten your country and your teeth out britbong.

>Circa 2016 a picture of PM Justin Trudeau snapping the neck of a small straight blonde child and sucking its blood in roaring approval from a multi cultural gay commie death squad.

I gave up on Canada. Left this summer after finishing my masters to do my doc in central europe.

Canada is a country hell bent on multi-culti signalling, muh weed, and the love of zero culture. Canada is lost.

He's a real fine line between /our/guy and the biggest fucking dweeb on the planet