/rcg/ Rohingya Crisis General, Indonesia will Intervene Edition

how can we stop Buddhist terrorism??

will you or will you not help some muslim, Sup Forums?

At least 30,000 Rohingya trapped in Myanmar mountains without food

Tens of thousands of refugees are trapped on the border into Bangladesh without basic food and medicine amid operations by the Myanmar military, which have already killed hundreds.

Satellite photos released by Human Rights Watch Saturday showed what they are desperate to escape -- entire villages torched to the ground in clashes between Myanmar's armed forces and local militants.

More than 73,000 Rohingyas have now fled across the border since August 25, the United Nations said Sunday.

But in northern Rakhine State there are reports of at least another 30,000 Rohingyas trapped in hilly terrain without basic supplies of food, water or medicine, according to activists.

The Rohingya, a Muslim minority in predominantly Buddhist Myanmar, are considered some of the most persecuted people in the world. Myanmar, also known as Burma, considers them Bangladeshi and Bangladesh says they're Burmese.

It is the second time in less than a year that a military crackdown has led to a mass exodus.

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/04/asia/rohingya-refugees-myanmar-military/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/09/04/asia/rohingya-refugees-myanmar-military/index.html
donationplanet.org/charity/myanmar-buddhist-association/
archive.is/r3gWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to archive
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/09/04/asia/rohingya-refugees-myanmar-military/index.html

Anyone who gives arms to the Rohingya people better be prepared to go to war with China, given as to how China is Myanmar's biggest ally by far.

Why don't they all just move to bangladesh?

THEY HAVE 80% CELLPHONE PENETRATION

GIVE ME EVIDENCE NOT "EYEWITNESS SEA GYPSY"

stop WHAT?

whoa, it's fucking nothing

>will you or will you not help some muslim, Sup Forums?

I will not

Why dont you take them white knight faggot

kys

OPIUM WARS
P
I
U
M

Wait, are we helping the terrorist or will we protect them? I have a hard time believing those vegan buddhist are killing humans in cold blood.

By the way they are only muzzies, not even their god likes them anyway.

Guess who is selling/dealing opium which leads to all the other dark NWO dhit

Rohingya cleaning never happened

MORE, MORE! I NEED TO BE MORE ERECT!

Seriously though fuck the Rohingya. Not native to Burma and did everything they could to wipe out the buddhists and Rakhine before finally getting their just desserts.

They are Illegal Immigrant Terrorist from Bangladesh that their home country don't even care to let them back in.

How do I support the Myanmar Buddhists instead?

>Muslims chimp out and kill Buddhists
>Buddhists respond in kind to protect their lands
>WAAAAHH GENOCIDE HELP US WEST

Pathetic

Becareful Brothers , there were reports of Sup Forums was already infiltrated by muslims. This post may be fishing our IPs .

Please, every penny, cent, kopeck goes to a family in need.

donationplanet.org/charity/myanmar-buddhist-association/

You gotta be a huge piece of shit to be attacked by Buddhists.

Checked. Hard copy Burm/user/

When were the muslims killing buddhists?

>donationplanet.org/charity/myanmar-buddhist-association/

Praise Kek ,
Kek warned us with trips , we better be careful.

>Muslims not making any kind of incidents against other religions

Based buddhists

Where can I donate to insure muslims die?

When were they not?

It's a right ole clusterfuck up there. A big issue they have is that Arakan Muslims don't like them either, they don't have much support.

What is our country going to do this time?

Hey, i've heard from the mudslimes here that the buddhists have massacred hundreds of Rohingya people but i remember reading that there's still no concrete evidence as your government said in some reports. Would like to hear what the myanmar people think.

Shut up Poland

Can I donate to the Buddhists? How much would 5000 rounds of ammunition set me back?

I mean in myanmar specifically

It was complete opposite.
It was a week ago , Muslims killed border guard polices with machetes , 7 of them dead . That cause government to declare that group as terrorist and then cleansing begins.

Oh nooo that sucks

Murder. Fucking. Everybody.

There isnt alot of evidence except for shaky undated YouTube videos and sat photos of village hamlets that appear to have been razed.

There's alot of cell saturation up there but they do a very good job of controlling travel access up there.

The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army did coordinates attack on appx. 30 Myanmar Border Guard posts so.....that's the latest reason for village sweeps and vigilantism

fuck you.

>Buddhist terrorism
Never seen or heard of a buddhist that could not be reasoned with. I have a hard time imagining bhuddist terrorrism even exists.

You're asking me whether to side with the slanted eyed Jedi monks or the pedophillic bearded Sand people? I'll side with the monks, thanks.

Look at these poor, wretched refugees, all they have left is their lives and their professionally made protest signs.

Truly heartbreaking.

Based Af

But as a real buddhist i do not like his hate speech. But what he say are truths tho.

Who cares

You mean the comparison with African carps? He could just have compared to Africans, they also breed fast and destroy everything.

>muslim
>no veil
Fucking infidels, they need to die anyway

>and then cleansing begins
Godspeed.

I hope they all die and get ethnically cleansed by based Buddhists and myanmar asia people.

I would not piss on their burning bodies if they begged.

All we wanted is peace , and a chance to meditate peacefully.

based, not gonna lie

>Oh no these swastikas are the good buddhist swastikas its fine lads don't worry
Crafty buggers

Buddha is based now

I want to know how he got around the ban. Was in Yangon last week.

Can say alot about him, he is crafty and resourceful

>bangladesh

Because they don't want anymore muslims.

Most of us want peace. The fanatics of the Abrahamic religions and the elites championing globalism won't leave anyone alone...

We need the Captain to the rescue.

The Muslims are the terrorists doing what they've done elsewhere.
They move to a region and breed like cockroaches until they overwhelm the native population.
Then they start killing the males and kidnapping and raping the women.
The locals fight back and then the Muslims cry to the (((international press))) "help, we're being oppressed"
With the Burmese situation you have the additional level of faggotry where liberal atheists love the chance to say "see we told you buddhists were full of shit"

Here's a good rundown on the situation which is being suppressed in Western press:
Its Not Buddhists Killing Muslims In Myanmar, Its Rohingya Muslims Killing Buddhists From 1947 archive.is/r3gWo

The Cuckland

I don't speak the cheeki breeki what did that say

Oh i see so this is why an user from the previous thread made the comparison of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army with GAM. How long has the insurgency been going on

Based. It's sad that this place might become an islamic state decades in the future.

Those Muslims belong in Saudi Arabia, not Myanmar. Every one should be killed for engaging in Hijra.

Fuck you! now every time I hear about a buddhist I will think of them as a slanted eyed Jedi monk

please let that happen
after muslims bring down the eu then we can have some fun

remove kebab

Need him

>slanted eyed Jedi monks
This is the funniest thing I've read on Sup Forums.

Your flag scared me for a moment then I remember that you're just a mixed chink nigger.

I wonder if God hates Christians that prefer buddhist polytheists to Muslim monotheists

Officially? Since similar attacks on 09 October 2016.

Unofficially they've been building up a force since about 2011-2013 depending on factors considered.

MM SecFor havee begun discovering tunnel networks all around the Mayu Mountain Range which is major cause for increased force presence. Reckon alot more is happening up there then being released, they seem pretty well embedded and MM SecFor treating it as real threat. They dont fuck around.

Accurate analysis, good job user. Ironically, these journalists travel to Burma to shill for the Muslims while Muslims are committing atrocities in their home countries!

my ribs

at least tell us WHY the buddhist started to attack them? buddhist are not usually the guys who try to destroy other religious and ethnic groups around them. sounds familiar? fuck you are almost as bad as cnn at propagating

so, where do i donate to the guys ... the buddhists that is

I'm surprised that Sup Forums is still using the old Burmese flag instead of the modern one.

He's probably too busy arranging his foreskin collection to care

BBC just today GTFO of our country!

From the coldest northern point Europe to the furthest east of Asia, to the delta's of India and the Plains of America, We stand together.

They get paid, Petro-Islam have a lot of financial interests, control part of X MSM or have infiltrators plus internationational media agencies like Qatar's AL-Jazeera owned by Qatar family and Saudi Arabia's Al Arabiya

Those banglas are terrorist trained by Al Qaeda.

> pettily hates
Murriburger your protestantism is showing

They should be thrown into Germany and Brussels, that would fast track the fall of the EU.

Lol how they use as young and pretty women as they can find to represent refugees when they need your money, but in reality, it's always military aged men who come to your country

stop this thread pls im going to uni at 5:00 am
so sleepy

AMERICA can only handle one tragic event at a time...don't blame us blame the newspapers and 24 hour news outlet. I only heard about this crisis from Sup Forums

I'm still waiting to see videos and pictures of these "atrocities" the mudshits are suffering in Myanmar. I don't believe it at all, I think the military is pushing them out with less than lethal means, which there is nothing wrong with that. I personally support atrocities on Muslims but I don't believe they are happening there.

How can I donate to help the Buddhists?

FPI (Islamic Defenders Front) are looking for men who are ready to die to be sent to Myanmar.

Not even muslim countries want more muslims, shits fucked.

god speed user, what your country is doing give me hope that the muslim plague can be contained

Old burmese flag is better.

Muslims consider us Christians - Polytheists in detriment of unitarian Christian denominations minorities around the World.

Supposedly the Saudis control a large part of Fox News, too, so the "conservative" MSM outlet doesn't criticize them anymore. Never should have given those people control of the oil fields, they just waste the money on indoor ski slopes and propagandizing for Islam.

Tatmadaw will dispose of them, they're one of the most experienced counter-insurgency forces in the world.

>Malaysia want Myanmar out of asean
>Myanmar say don't interfere with our affairs like good asean boy
>Malaysia protest
>Myanmar say don't intefere again because it's their affair
>Malaysia say that it's everyone affair now because they let the Rohingya escape
>Myanmar make a protest against Malaysia protest
>only 150 people
>now blaming Malaysia for not taking care of their Kachin immigrants
Hahahahahahaha. Oh wow. They are really desperate. Try to ban workers from coming to Malaysia but still lift the ban not even a year after. Steal aid to Rohingya just because. Literally the asian niggers.

I honestly don't know what Burma makes official anymore. I just take what they say at the given moment.

how many royhinga are left anyway?

see it like this bhuddists, those muslim-infested jungles are perfect for honing the strenght of your warriors. An unused sword rusts and breaks. Long term this will strenghten your people and I have zero doubts your people will come out fully victorious.

Thanks user , pointed out to a mod before they didn't care. moot is dead so .. i guss no chance.

Thank you user , i hope europe countries are waking up too.

It was not us started.
It was them started , a week ago , Bengali terrorist attacked border guard police , with machetes , in their guard house. 7 of them dead , so the government declare the group as terrorist and then army start cleansing them.

Those Muslims are attacking and killing villagers , they burn their own villages , faking as we burn them.

Who hurt most are Hindus who live close to them , visually identical to Bengal Muslims so they are being killed and used as victims for photo ops.