DREAMers showing what Mexico used to look like

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They mean they're not American citizens.

That's funny, the war for Texas independence was only fought because the new government of Mexico wouldn't allow the Anglo settlers to live under the terms of the Mexican Constitution of 1824, so they fought and won the land.

The rest of the land was voluntarily sold to the US

Yes the border crossed you, right of conquest faggot.
Is that map even accurate?

Really helps the noggin go joggin

They are citizens in america, you can't treat them as you please cause your satanic founding fathers liked having someone to pick their cotton.

Technically yes, I at first thought it was a ref. to Aztlan, but Mexico for a very brief period did have all that territory (and because of that, has every right to it to this day.)

Top comment on Breitbart article sums it up.

Yes we can and will
Go fuck your self

No, Louisiana was bought from France and Florida from Spain. Mexico controlled everything South of Oregon and West of Utah though I think.

fuck forgot pic

You should come visit sometime and marvel at the wonders of modern farm equipment.

>Original Map of the Americas 1000 BC
>no Mexico

Welp, better kick 'em out, too.

>citizens in america
>not american citizens tho

They should be mad at their stupid fuckin parents for taking a giant shit on their futures.

make mexico great again

>mfw french education
So not only do they not even have a claim to any of it, the land was legally bought by the US.
Do white normies agree with their narrative?

I hate that argument "oh, this is how it was hundreds of years ago", well in case you haven't noticed, WE DON'T FUCKING LIVE IN THE 1700's!

who care about spics?
you own what you can protect

Mexico never looked like that. That was 99% Red Indian lands. All of whom were later defeafed by the US government.

The only natives with any claim are american indians. The "dreamer" logic is like if Germany said the rest of europe should be Germany because they are on the same continent.

>The border crossed us.

>Voluntarily

History is written by the winners, the post.

Someday if the United States forces Mexico to pay for the stupid wall some stupid user will say that Mexico payed for the wall voluntarily.

#RefriedDreams

the fuck are they talking about, that was New Spain, not Mexico

Did spain return all the gold they stole yet

>be, by every basic measure, illegally in the country
>media and most of both political parties to incredible lengths to portray you as people who are for all intents and purposes americans, who just want to be apart of this country and contribute and are also far better people and worthy of being called americans than people who's families have been here for generations
>hold up sign showing mexico's territorial claims for a brief period some 200 years ago, which claim that most of the continental US belongs to Mexico, and basically screams "most of this country belongs to us and we're gonna take it back, we don't want to be citizens"
>media and both political parties still portray you as sympathetic figures who want to be americans, aren't deported on the spot like the subversive, parasitic foreign interloper you are

Is there any country that does shit like this? I'm shocked a journalist even took this photo. Shame they didn't get their face, I'm sure some ICE agents would have gotten some real enjoyment out of deporting this fucking invader.

They're saying they want to go back to 1794 when slavery wasn't abolished and the american settlers hadn't conquered all of todays america. Because they probably only have 13 synapsies in their tiny brains.

If we were following the laws of 1750, I would have a nigger and mexican woman as slaves. I would speak Spanish and answer to the Queen of Spain. So how about these Dreamers read a FUCKING BOOK. Because the story changes when America takes over.

>Do white normies agree with their narrative?

Catholics actually do, went to a Catholic school for Middle and High School and they spend a lot of time focusing on this and 19th century Catholic "oppression". Not saying the average Catholic does but the American church definitely toes this party line

yeah they like to back and forth between "we're natives, this land belongs to us by blood" and upholding the sovereignty of the territorial claims of imperial spain

the people who claimed the southwest for mexico were all white men, shockingly

Funny how this uneducated latinos put the year 1794 and mexico wasnt even a country until 1816 or 1817...

Oh look before the border crossed them it belonged to somebody else. Such is the way of history and evolution.

It's in Russia, and it wasn't stolen, it was mined, same as the Romans did righfully in Hispania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold

That's not an accurate map of Mexico at that time. And if these niggers wanted to return to Spain then by all means the fucking retards

We didn't land on Plymouth Rock!

>border crossed US
Pretty sure you weren't alive in the 1700s

>do any other countries do this

Yes. It's called Sweden

Actual dreamers dont push that idea, since they actually like the country and want to stay. You're just looking at hispanic lefty loony protestors.

They are intentionally leaving out the Treaty of Guadalupe 169 years, in fact 90% of the Mexicans in the land of USA were given citizenship the other 10% chose to go back to Mexico and accept land.

If their family was here since the treaty of guadalupe hidalgo how are the illegals?

No they literally aren't. If they were they wouldn't be getting deported famalam

>I deserve a free ride though life and an ordained place of success off the backs of people who don't get one

F U C K O F F

GO BACK TO MEXICO
GO BACK TO WHEREVER.
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THESE GOD DAMN SPICS.

Shut your indio manlet ass up.

They meant any talk in the media of assimilating or how they are as American as apple pie is all Jewish lies. They will always see themselves as an outgroup and they will vote and behave accordingly.

Fuck off texas

They are showing their true colors now that they've realized that "BUT I WAS RAISED IN AMERICA WITH AMERICAN VALUES!" isn't working anymore.

That's puerto rico dumbass

Don't Dreamers use stolen social security numbers?

There are actually Mexican Americans whose families lived in the southwest before it became American territory.

Not those spics though. They're just looking to leech on American institutions like roaches

>Do white normies agree with their narrative?
Apparently they don't.

Their logic for claiming that land applied universally makes my neighbor my property.

you got a great education here in the states now take that great education to your parents home country and CHANGE YOUR PEOPLE FUTURES INTO SOMETHING GREATER

Hey, look spineless politicians... the fucking daca leaches are calling you punk criminals

The left is probably cutting their wrists to ease the white guilt.

2nd amendment must be dusted off.. it's looking like the USA will be having a "French revolution", good thing the loser idiot deplorable know how to build things.. we're going need some guillotines

If we treated them like someone to pick cotton, we would be fine with illegal slave labor.

There will be another US-M*xican war later this century bank on it. US will win but it'll be costly. How do I know this? I'm from the fucking future.

THEY LOST THE WAR! SPICS GET OUT! ONLY THOSE DECENDED FROM THE BORDER SHIFTING ARE WELCOME ILLEGALS GTFO!

IF I SNUCK INTO THE USA AND DID THE SHIT YOU DID AND SAID "BUT THIS LAND USED TO BE BRITISH!" I WOULD BE LAUGHED AT!

lol
keep digging your own grave shitskins.

What the fuck is this Dreamers shit?
Is it some kind of BLM for spics?
I don't understand this.

You mean Spain has every right to it today.

the irony is strong

That's factually incorrect, for starters, Spain which held land before Mexico didn't own all that, the French owned part of it, and second, Mexico kicked out all the Spanish and declared them illegal immigrants also

Come and take it! wait.

Or worse. ;-)

if you live anywhere in the yellow-green, then you are not white

send them back. They would fight for Mexico over America.

everyone already agrees that illegal immigration is a no no.
it's like you're all retarded and stuck in 2008

the argument is about the kids that never made the choice to come here in the first place.

is it really that hard to do some research on immigration, DACA , etc? Or do you all just post random shit like retarded niggers without being informed at all.

Wasn't sure if some of that territory stretches up into Canada; it does.

Hope Canada has a good time with them.

They're not citizens. They're brown parasites who offer nothing to this country.

>mexico existing in 1794
>includes all spanish possessions
That's like saying pic related is the Canadian Empire

what have you done for this country so far?
Do you own a business? How many people have you hired so far? Do you do community service every weekend?

Or are you some lazy faggot that plays video games all day, blames everyone else for your own lack of achievements, and spends all his free time on Sup Forums

They have to go back, if they love mexico so much.

Greater Canadian Empire when?

>the argument is about the kids that never made the choice to come here in the first place.
It was their parent's choice to and the parents should be accountable for their own action.

wtf

>Mapa of Mexico
Top kek that's a map of spanish empire

The fun part is the hispanics came around 1500 in the area we call Mexico and they arent natives just like Americans but they seem to forget that.

You will pay for the wall voluntarily

why does chile have the texas flag

Chile was founded as "New Texas", populated by Anglo refugees fleeing from the Texan revolution

>mexico existing in 1794
Mexico has existed since XIII century, but "Mexico" refers to the main city and it's surrounding areas, "Mexico" as a country exists formally until 1821 after Independence War although the country is not called Mexico (Informally is called like that), the proper name is "Mexican United States".

>1794

>conquer land
>still pay for it
>marxists take over history
>mexicans think its still theirs
How is this not a war for borders again?

Hohohoho!!! Mexico belonged to Spain in 1794. I see they didn't learn anything from their American educations our taxes footed the bill for.

You know damn well I was referring to the independent state, Pablo. I'm familiar with how etymology works

This is exactly the reason why they're getting kicked out. All this "Your country belongs to me, you can't kick me out!" memeing is really counter productive.

If it gets paid by my country, it will NOT be voluntary user, there is NO scenario apart from a measure to stop a zombie invasion from the U. S. In which we would be willing to pay for that stupid, moronic, ridiculous, useless wall.

We are not paying.

Work a basic janitorial night job, donate to non-jewish organizations when disasters occur such as Houston or a recent flood that happened last year in WV. My family has been living here for the last decade giving to this country, I don't see why people that committed a crime twenty years ago should be forgiven, especially when they're such a drain.

can't spell "involuntary" without "voluntary", hermenez

The date is wrong though, the date should be Sep 27th 1821, when Spain signed the Independence Act, that date refers to the first Constitution approved by congress.

1945, the world belonged to us...
MuH Arguments

Don't you have a spill to clean up?

>hermenez
The fuck is that? Hermanos, Hernandez, I really don't get what you were trying to type.

It means the Reconquista, otherwise known as the "Dream" of all Mexicans who come to the states.

They don't love America, they love American land and want it back in the hands of Mexico, where they think it belongs.

>if

we're all one race anyway. what does it matter if they're from mexico, somalia, brazil, sudan, or any place that isn't wh*te? we all share the same blood so just let the come and fuck your daughter in front of you. blacks or hispanic are children of god so they belong in america fucking your wife and daughter

Taxing money sent to Mexico would pay for it very quickly, could also freeze the aid given to Mexico for a couple of years, tariffs which would either lead to Mexico cutting their prices or American products selling more. Lot of ways to make you guys pay, don't throw a bitchfit because your hideously corrupt government doesn't want to negotiate.

>"we don't want to be citizens"

should have been "we want to be citizens solely for the purpose of subverting and undermining this country to the benefit of our own, with the hope that someday most of it will belong to us again"

This is the reality for scores of hispanics in this country, even US citizens. Immigration moratoriums on latin america should be up there with the middle east/muslim world. We don't really need actual "white" hispanics anymore either, just look at people like Vicente Fox. They'd work to turn this country into the hellish oligarchies their people have ruled over for centuries.

Wasn't it still Spain in 1794?

They just really hate the Spaniards?

>My Dreams are not Illegal
>Dreaming in a country you've entered illegally
No, you're allowed to dream but do it from outside, you filthy fucking idiotic criminal. Learn how to fill out a goddamn application. It's a lot like making a protest sign but with your personal info.

Because under the 1824 Constitution, slavery wasn't abolished. That happened until 1829. Pic related, on the father's side, quarter-Spanish, quarter-indigenous; on the mother's side, half-black. Out of the first insurgency for independence in 1810, he's the only one who made it through the entire war alive. Rumors that he was of Aztec royal descent began to spread, so his opponents got him killed.

check your empire privilege, Spain