Irma

Anyone else hoping Irma slips right between florida and cuba and B-lines texas?
Personally i hope this hurricane season fucks shit up so we have something else to talk about besides trump/antifa/korea/blahblahblah

>two hurricanes
>nuclear north korea
>Syria winning the war

Just how fucked is the US right now?

tip of the ice burg my friend... this is what the fall of rome felt like, it didnt happen overnight. in the future people will wonder what it was like to live in this time period, as many of us have wondered what it was like to live in rome as it fell

Hoping it smacks the east coast. I'm all prepped up with nowhere to gloat.

>trump is literally nero
>instead of a fiddle, we now have twitter

yep...

As a Louisianian, I (and many others) were hoping it would hit us.
Because we get off work and get to rescue people and help our neighbors. Y'know, fun stuff.

they said its either gunna slip past into the gulf or ride up the east coast... will be a cat 3 more than likely when it hits florida... if it does hit houston all te water pooled up there will keep it rolling deep into TX

yessir... better stock up for that hurricane party!!

Always stocked up, man. It's the dindus and the donogooders that don't stock up and live day to day.

The phoenix has to burn before it can rise again.

>The phoenix has to burn before it can rise again.

No you just die. Like Rome

^ this ^
everyone should have 3+ months food/water in bug out storage for each of their dependents, basic medical supplies/training, and 20+ gallons of gas in cans... extra batteries, bullets, and cash wouldn't hurt either... really doesnt take too much to stock this up and if everyone if houston, for example, had this shortlist on hand the situation would have been much less impactful

>so we have something else to talk about besides trump/antifa/korea/blahblahblah

True, Sup Forums become quite boring

Yep. If you take into account during the Great Depression, around 50% of America was independent. Local trade economies popped up which saved people.
Today, less than 1% are independent. It's going to be a literal shitstorm.

Kirds are the real winners in that war desu

>Rome
>ever weant away

I bet you think the despair code is a myth too

Cost wise, it would be less expensive to deal with another hit to Texas, otherwise it it hit NY, DC or Florida it would increase expense. So it would be good to hit Texas but it won't

if it hits houston all that water sitting in there will recharge the storm as it passes over (shallow water = warm water, warm water = hurricanes) allowing it to penetrate DEEP into texas depending on how fast it was moving at the time

Still better, with relief aid in the area

sure will put an end to all that talk of secession once they fema money starts rolling in